1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

38 minutes ago, Huey said:

Racist.

Sir, I flee before your masterful debating skills. 

Actually I don't really know you so I did some research...

That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

hehe

38 minutes ago, teacher said:

FiveByFive has texted me 13 times today. Many few in the last few mikes. I'm gonna freak him out and call him back right now. This is gonna be ugly.

It wasn't so bad. I now have a proposition to bring before Mr. Fools. Here goes...

5 has agreed to the following conditions if Mr. Fools reinstates him:

1. I, teacher, of the colossal brain, Lord and Master over all I survey, may I live and rule forever and ever, Amen, am FiveByFive's handler. I'm his Warden, Priest, therapist, lawyer, bookie, jailer, counselor, IRS agent, Sensie, babysitter (we all know who the baby is,) dog walker (we all know who is walking the dog here,) guy that shall do things to him that site's rules precludes me from spelling out.

The Deuce. FiveByFive shall NEVER contact Mr. Fools or I unless we contact him first.

Craps. No stupid youtube music videos ever. Not a one. 

IV. No spam. (Mr. Fools and I shall be the sole deciderers of what spam is.) For instance, 5 gets to say "Trumpocolypse" once. Didn't really hammer out whether that is 1/day or whatever but 5 is pretty used to me telling him not more that once/page. Common sense says that he doesn't get to say that in one thread then goto another quick like and say it again. 

Smart money says 5 will screw this up first day. He always does. But you know this is the only member I've failed with and I had to deal with you idiots for years. 

I desire to bend him to my will. 

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

hehe

It wasn't so bad. I now have a proposition to bring before Mr. Fools. Here goes...

1. I, teacher, of the colossal brain, Lord and Master over all I survey, may I live and rule forever and ever, Amen, am FiveByFive's handler. I'm his Warden, Priest, therapist, lawyer, bookie, jailer, counselor, IRS agent, Sensie, babysitter (we all know who the baby is,) dog walker (we all know who is walking the dog here,) guy that shall do things to him that site's rules precludes me from spelling out.

The Deuce. FiveByFive shall NEVER contact Mr. Fools or I unless we contact him first.

IV. No spam. (Mr. Fools and I shall be the sole deciderers of what spam is.) For instance, 5 gets to say "Trumpocolypse" once. Didn't really hammer out whether that is 1/day or whatever but 5 is pretty used to me telling him not more that once/page. Common sense says that he doesn't get to say that in one thread then goto another quick like and say it again. 

Smart money says 5 will screw this up first day. He always does. But you know this is the only member I've failed with and I had to deal with you idiots for years. 

Problem....

I had a deal with five made over the phone.

Deal was this,

I give him back his gumball he leaves me alone for ever and ever 

He begged and pleaded. I told him "I don't want to do it five because then you will just break your word and demand something else "

"No"

Says five.

"I PROMISE"

I gave him the benefit of the doubt he had honor. Broke his word in the first 15 minutes.

I will never let that creep back on the site. Never!

8 minutes ago, teacher said:

hehe

Counter deal.....bend him to your will at the clone site.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Problem....

Deal was this,

He begged and pleaded. I told him "I don't want to do it five because then you will just break your word and demand something else "

"No"

Says five.

"I PROMISE"

I gave him the benefit of the doubt he had honor. Broke his word in the first 15 minutes.

I understand all that hence the...

10 minutes ago, teacher said:

Smart money says 5 will screw this up first day. He always does. 

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Counter deal.....bend him to your will at the clone site.

He's banned there. Go figure. Which reminds me, I should go check in at the clone site to see if I'm banned yet. Again. This proposition does nuttin for me other that the ability to bend him to my will, continue on with the 5 jokes/insults and point out once again that I'm wicked cool. Not much in this one for you, I'll give you that. You'll have to goto the admin panel, type your password, couple of clicks to get to where you do damage, more clicks to do said damage, and that, no bull$h!t here bro, I always said if I went past 4 keystrokes or so for a fu(k that was too much work. Serious. For me I'd have to log on every single night and check up on 5. Now that I typed that out loud I'm an idiot. But I said stuff, I stand behind said stuff. You have him blocked and all. You are a family man and that is wise. I'm an idiot and genetically incapable of fleeing from battle. The horse thread proves this out. Also my kids are grown and I'm single. All this really costs me is a bunch of reading and typing. Fortunately I can read and The Mighty US of A Army forced me to learn to type which I still have a case of the azz about as I was promised way more more playing with guns as opposed to typing. I mean there was plenty of guns and all but then every second I was learning to type were precious seconds I wasn't shooting crap up. Sorry. 

I guess what I'm saying here is that maybe I'll have a day or two where 5 doesn't pester me. 

Unless I bend him to my will and then I am mutha fu(kin teacher. 

Either way I'll still be teacher. 

I just went to the dot.clone site. My thread there is titled "Son of...and the horse you rode in on." It's surreal. You know how you ask how all that is happening in America can possibly be? So devoid of logic? At the dot.clone site they have a subject line you can fill in for your post, I love that, my subject line was...

I'm a big boy...

Then the post goes...

I can take it. 

Cents the last time I was here, and I read, all kinds of shenanigans been going on in this thread. I'm seeing stuff now that wasn't here the last time I was here. SOME of what, eh. First time I came back I did 4 posts. Good stuff. That went poof. Second time I came back I was gettin a case of the azz so I only did 3 posts. That went poof. Next time I tried to come back I was banned. Mr. Pointer and I went back and forth in the horse thread, you know where, he promised me the moon, he blamed stuff on his, well, I won't say what he called his tech guy, but, and I'm being generous here, there was a bunch of glitches. Now I'm back again and glitch is the word of the day. 

The more this site screws with me the more apparent it is that site screws with me.

Ya'll really that afeared of me? Rhetorical question. 

I'm still going over what it takes me to be able to make a few posts in a row without gettin screwed with. What ya'll gonna do when I start bringing my "B" game? Or replying to your posts cents I been back? And why is this thread still hot? Go to page #8. I see at least three of my posts where I don't say anything. Does that sound like me? No one has any trouble with that? Rhetorical question. The begged question is if you gonna let me be here and so obviously sensor/edit/screw with me and in the process prove that this site won't treat me fairly doesn't all that just illustrate that ya'll have issues with the 1st amendment? Why not just ban me and be done with it instead of proving that the left can't deal with ol' teach? I've a theory. Ya'll think the revolution is a done deal. Ya'll are now in charge and it's time to taunt. Or another theory. Ya'll think this convoluted editing crap works. So many more theories. I'm dealing with children here. The child, Mr. Pointer, has managed to get WAY past puberty, still hasn't got laid and this is what he fancies a nice fu(king. 

I never know what is gonna be here later so that is enough work for me. 

-

So I saved what I did there to here. Ya'll can find that. It defies logic. Nuttin any of them over there can do to me in the horse thread. Giddyup. They can edit/delete that $h!t, they can say I'm telling lies and I can't prove otherwise. And here we are again. You can believe ol' teach or you can believe the other fellow. It is your choice to make. I don't care. The other fellow and I know the truth. 

This is a recurring theme in the horse thread and I'm just fine with that. 

Well, it's not exactly "site wars" like I thought it might be.

Turns out it's just me.

Just now, teacher said:

Turns out it's just me.

No competition between sites, they get destroyed in here then run home to the .clone to lick their wounds. 5 x5tupid should just buy this site, if he stopped smoking pot for awhile he could have some money in his wallet.

42 minutes ago, 123urout said:

No competition between sites, they get destroyed in here then run home to the .clone to lick their wounds. 

Sure, we all know that, it's easy to say and all but I'm in the possess of proving that and that, while easy for me it takes lot of time and typing.  

Someone has to throw the tea into the harbor. 

It takes a Warden. 

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

No competition between sites, they get destroyed in here then run home to the .clone to lick their wounds. 5 x5tupid should just buy this site, if he stopped smoking pot for awhile he could have some money in his wallet.

We all had the chance to buy the site. 

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Turns out it's just me.

Your own worst  enemy.. you. 

8 hours ago, teacher said:

hehe

You know me you just don’t remember me.  I was being sarcastic.  

On 7/9/2020 at 2:13 AM, Imgreatagain said:

Your own worst  enemy.. you. 

Someone has to be able to whup me.

Turns out that person is me. 

On 7/9/2020 at 5:27 AM, Huey said:

You know me you just don’t remember me.  I was being sarcastic.  

Well, yea, I know you, I just didn't remember your political inclination so I researched you, which turned out to be finding your most recent post, saw this...

Which let me know you were being sarcastic and not serious. I recognized your name, I ain't that daft. 

-

I'm well aware that I don't know ALL you folks like ya'll seem to know each other, who is on what side-o-the-aisle and what not. The reasons for this are that I spent some few years as moderator (I was a mod 41 days cents into joining this dog and pony show,) then senior mod, then Warden, then admin and a lot of my interaction with you idiots was to go scream at rule breakers. When screaming at rule breakers a thing that never entered my mind was one's political inclination. As it should be.  Deal with the problem at hand. Then, as so much of my busy and impotent time was taken up with herding cats and what with the fact that I have never really spent a lot of time at this site to begin with, not compared to a lot of you anyway, I'm here 14 years so far and only have 15k posts, works out to about 3 posts/day the time I had left to me I spent in this thread. Not a lot of folks try me in this thread. Those that do suffer, the rest see this and understand they don't want any of that... Oh my. I am going on with the arrogance again. I don't need to type this anymore. Ms. Again has given me a shortcut...

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Someone has to be able to whup me.

Turns out that person is me. 

Well, yea, I know you, I just didn't remember your political inclination so I researched you, which turned out to be finding your most recent post, saw this...

Which let me know you were being sarcastic and not serious. I recognized your name, I ain't that daft. 

-

I'm well aware that I don't know ALL you folks like ya'll seem to know each other, who is on what side-o-the-aisle and what not. The reasons for this are that I spent some few years as moderator (I was a mod 41 days cents into joining this dog and pony show,) then senior mod, then Warden, then admin and a lot of my interaction with you idiots was to go scream at rule breakers. When screaming at rule breakers a thing that never entered my mind was one's political inclination. As it should be.  Deal with the problem at hand. Then, as so much of my busy and impotent time was taken up with herding cats and what with the fact that I have never really spent a lot of time at this site to begin with, not compared to a lot of you anyway, I'm here 14 years so far and only have 15k posts, works out to about 3 posts/day the time I had left to me I spent in this thread. Not a lot of folks try me in this thread. Those that do suffer, the rest see this and understand they don't want any of that... Oh my. I am going on with the arrogance again. I don't need to type this anymore. Ms. Again has given me a shortcut...

You’re welcome. I’m heading back to whore island. Later 

My bad, I never said thank you to Ms. Again.

Thank you, Ms. Again.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You’re welcome. I’m heading back to whore island.

About this island. I've never paid for sex. Scratch that, I've paid dearly for sex. Lemme try again. I've never left cash on the nightstand for sex. Does this so-called island have a barter system? 

Oh lookie there, the first text from 5 for the night. My post was two(2) mikes ago. That's not stalking.

Does this island have chicken wing eating contests?

Does this island take teacher bucks?

carbon-1-1.jpg

I have many more questions but I know me so I'm shuttin this down.

Well, one more question...

What the fu(k are you doing on whore island, lady? 

What? You in the horse thread now. Don't be handing me that easy stuff. 

Later 

Already is.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

My bad, I never said thank you to Ms. Again.

Thank you, Ms. Again.

About this island. I've never paid for sex. Scratch that, I've paid dearly for sex. Lemme try again. I've never left cash on the nightstand for sex. Does this so-called island have a barter system? 

Oh lookie there, the first text from 5 for the night. My post was two(2) mikes ago. That's not stalking.

Does this island have chicken wing eating contests?

Does this island take teacher bucks?

carbon-1-1.jpg

I have many more questions but I know me so I'm shuttin this down.

Well, one more question...

What the fu(k are you doing on whore island, lady? 

What? You in the horse thread now. Don't be handing me that easy stuff. 

Already is.

It’s a joke. From the same movie that I quoted about being “a big deal” 

I’m no whore. Not by a long shot. 
I do not accept teacher bucks, but I will validate your parking .. 

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

It’s a joke.

Fine.

Then. 

I'll start unpacking my bags. 

From the same movie that I quoted about being “a big deal”

Roger that. I'm gonna use that one forever and ever, Amen.

Again, thank you. 

I’m no whore. Not by a long shot. 

You are a bit of a stiff, ain't you?

I do not accept teacher bucks, but I will validate your parking .. 

Excellent comeback.

So when it comes straight at you you can't play. If it gets a tad obligue you kill it. You are, without doubt, not moderator material. One might, long ago, we PM'ed. Without your permission I will never tell that story. But then you are killing the road trip thread. I say you are zeroing in on your niche. I say, and this is just me, that any member worth their salt should have a thread  prosecuted by said member. i mean look at the dot.clone site and what Misty is doing. I taught her that. You have a nice start with the road thread. Not a bad title. "Ms. Again's road thread." Rolls off the tongue. No rules at this site that say you can't change the topic in Ms. Again's road thread and keep going. No reason you can't change it up and post a political post in YOUR thread. 

Ladies, Gentlemen and FiveByFive I present to you Ms. Again's thread...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/321442-the-road-trip-diaries/

The Road Trip Diaries. That can mean the road of life. There ya go, lady, you are off and running. First, it's a great thread title. You see some fu(k post crap in a thread that's gonna go away anyway that you entirely disagree with you you link to that post in...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/321442-the-road-trip-diaries/

and go the fu(k off on that azzhole in your thread. You don't have to cuss. You shouldn't cuss. You better bring truth, logic and facts or you're done.

You destroy said fu(k. It bounces around but if you do the links correctly a Monkey can follow it.

I know a guy. lowrent. He followed me to this site from another site. He did everything I just told you to do and he had him a killer thread at this site. 200k+ views easy. Musings of a Free Man. Somehow in the great software fiasco his thread went poof. Imagine my case of the azz if this thread went poof? It is still to be determined that if some some fu(k left wing moderator that he gave too much power to did that to him. I really don't know, when I was admin I didn't dig into my admin powers. I kept it at Warden. The new guy? White boy? He dug in.Talking to White Boy on the phone every horrible thing I imagined is true. I got the skinny. I asked White Boy if he was able to find and read every single one of my PM's. He said yes. Said it's all on the server. I said good. I said please to tell me you read them all. He said yes and I said good. So I asked what do all those liberals when I was in charge all those years say about me. White Boy said, and I quote "you are a big meanie." I'm no where near my post maximum . I'm gonna push this one. Far as I know I'm the only Swinging Richard to reach the post maximum. Yea, it's all true. You know, I say I know where the bodies are buried, and I do, but I know that's cause I pay attention. I never dug into the admin Hellhole. I did, back when I was admin told ya'll $h!t like " I bet if I dig in I can read all your PM's, I bet I can log on as you, I bet I can make ya'll say $h!t you never said. Ya'll have to be careful, I have the capacity to know everything. Fear what I can do and act appropriately. I don't doubt I can change your passwords. I know your IP addresses and e-mail addresses." Eh, fu(k me, imagine a fu(k with the powers that I had? But then turns out I'm cool. I don't have to go admin to kick your teeth in. As always, I say that real power comes from the written word. It was very odd, the power that I had. I continue to have the power of the written word and for some few years there I had the power, in the same breath, as that friggin admin power. No way does White Boy have the power of the written word like I do. But then who does? Give White Boy some slack. He's site owner and as such he knows ALL your lies. I just, correctly, inferred such. A not too bad thing is that the site owner knows I don't lie. But then I have me a horse thread. Hard to fu(k with my text and everything I've done for years. That's a nice stopping point. 

-

Oh my, that is one of my more betterer convoluted posts. It's Friday. I been drinking. In Vino Veritas. 

22 minutes ago, teacher said:

Swinging Richard

Hey I was in the Army with a Swinging Richard...I wonder if it is the same guy !

Custom Image

On 7/8/2020 at 5:56 PM, kfools said:

Problem....

Deal was this,

"No"

Says five.

"I PROMISE"

Drug-addicts - are unreliable.

If they could handle Adult Reality... they wouldn't be.

Advanced search is all goofy. I looked, seems like too much trouble to find where I went off on Trump for stuff before. I'll go over them again. I never really see the left give the left a hard time, I never really see the right give the right a hard time. This speaks to the tribal animosity thing. Neither one of your camps can't find a damn thing ya'll disagree with your side on? Ya'll are well trained. Three things I have issues on Trump with. Then a fourth. 

1. DACA.

These kids are in this nation through no fault of their own. They grew up here, all they know is America, they speak the language, they hold jobs, they pay taxes, they damn sure don't want to go back to some 3rd world village where they may of not speak the language, they are us. A path to legality should be found eventually leading to citizenship.

The Deuce. Kurds.

This crew were our allies and Trump threw them under the bus.

Craps. Boob.

Of course Trump is a social boob. "I built the most beautiful building/golf course/tower. I look good in a mask. If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I would date her." As I've said Trump, the second he got the Republican presidential nomination he should have laid off the boob stuff. All kinds of folks out there that agree with his policies but they can't get past the boob stuff. Trump has thrown away millions of votes with this nonsense. 

IV. Roger Stone.

This was tone deaf. Even if Trump loses in the fall the last thing he could have while in office is commutate Roger Stone's...

Just got a text from FiveByFive. He says he sees me lurking. I been online ten friggin mikes. I'm crafting this post. God and Country can see me online in this thread. Not exactly the definition of lurking. When I lurk I first log out. That's some serious creepy, stalking behavior right there, 5. Stop texting me, creep!

sentence. If he won he could have done the same. Roger Stone could've managed 4 months in Club-Med jail. I did 41 days in jail. See this thread for full story. Prisoners and guards alike all called me Kung-fu as I spent about 4 hours/day in my cell practicing martial arts. That 2000 calories/day diet was the 2nd hardest thing. First was no salt. Only the salt that came in the meals. Spend 4 hours/day sweating balls without enough salt. I see why Rome paid their legionnaires with salt. 

And with another text from 5 telling me crap I don't care about. 

So, there's four good ones I don't agree with Trump about. Righties and lefties alike. Show me where you've disagreed with your party 4 times! The both you fu(ks are drinking the kool-aide. Fu(k the dumb $h!t. Show me where you have disagreed with your party twice and you shall receive the coveted

attaboy-1-1.png

or...

approved-1-1.png

award. Take your pick. There is no form of higher praise. 

-

Here's the deal: If Trump is voted out this fall I say that before the Yellow Menace Satan Bug hit us standard conservative fiscal policies proved themselves, again. The most recent time that happened was during Ronaldus Reaganus's time. And here is why Ms. Franklin was an useful idiot to me. She tried me with the federal income tax thing. I did the treasury.gov stuff, I did the math, showed my work, I destroyed her and proved it all along. That was some wonky stuff. I say the biggest, most impotent divide between left and right is taxes. I say lower taxes spurs economic growth. We all watched it happen here in The Mighty Horse Thread. Of course that was all numbers and math. I also have the philosophical side of that argument covered. 

-

Say outta this thread until I post the next post. Ah, wait, I'm kinda a boss, I can make that happen. Ah, wait, there's another way for me to make that happen without me throwing my substantial weight around. Maybe not. Eh. I hate throwing my weight around. I desire to rule by text alone. Ah wait, there's another way I can do this. Ladies, Gentlemen and FiveByFive, Mort...

-

Gonna use nice round numbers for this one sos you idiot bedwetters can more betterer understand all this, as there will be math involved.

A forty(40) year old man has his self a small bidness. He is not a corporation, he chooses, right or wrong, to pay his taxes individually. There are a LOT of small bidnesses out there like this. Gonna call our guy Mort. Mort has a little machine shop. Mort the Machinest, Machinest Mort. Mort is single and makes exactly $200k/year. Mort is in the highest tax bracket, right now Mort pays $70k a year in income taxes. Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim wants to raise taxes on Mort, as Mort doesn't pay his fair share. If Slow gets his way Mort will pay $79.2k in income taxes. Mort employs three dudes, Tom, skeptic and Harry in Mort's Machine Shop. Each of these guys makes $50K/year. Each of these guys pays $7.5k in taxes/year. Grand total of income taxes paid by everyone at Mort's Machine Shop is $95.2k/year. Mort's Machine shop make a profit of $400k/year, hence the saleries. If Mort has to buy sumpin, that comes outta Mort's salery. Every time skeptic breaks a bit, cause skeptic is a friggin moron, Mort has to replace that bit outta his own salery. A bit can easily cost a grand. Mort understands that he has to pay for these things, Mort is a bidnessman, Mort is a conservative, a Libertarian, in fact, a Perfect Libertrain, a consequential Libertarian, a Neil Boortz Libertarian, a teacher Libertarian, and Mort does not bemoan his poor self when he has to replace a skeptic destroyed bit, Mort assumes the risks. The cost of doing bidness. This risk/reward American/capitalist system is why Mort is in the highest tax bracket. Mort lives in a nice house, dirve a nice truck that he also uses for his bidness. Mort belongs to a semi-upper class country club. Mort works 60-80 hours a week and Mort feels that his hard work and risk entitles his self to some perks. Who is say that he doen't deserve these things? So Mort's bidness is doing okay, he's paying the bills, paying the taxes, paying the saleries for Tom, skeptic and Harry, he's paying for is idiot employee sleptic's bit destroying behavior. Mort's Machine Shop is standing pat at a $400k/year profit. But Mort is greedy. Mort wants to expand. Mort plays golf with Mitt, Mitt has kitchen sink assembly bidness. Mitt buys a certain part for one of his sinks from a black guy, said black guy, Leroy, is stiffing Mitt on the price of the part. Now, said part can't be manufactured by Mort, Mort needs a certain machine to fabricate this part and Mort ain't got it. This machine costs $9.2k. Mort can decide to invest in Mort's Machine Shop but Mort likes his lifestyle and Mort is worried that Slow is gonna raise Mort's personnel income taxes/year by, you guessed it, $9.2k. Mort is uncertain of his finacial future expences cause Slow is dicking around with the economy, not doing as a President should do and lettin everyne know what is coming down the pike. Giving the bidnessman certainty is not high on Slow's to do list. Personally, Mort the Machinest feels that Slow is doing his upmost to destroy capitalism so that he can say "see, capitalism doens't work, lettuce try socialism/communism/Marxism/statism", but that is neither here nor there. Now, dues at Mort's country club cost/year, you guessed it, $9.2k/year. Like I said, Mort likes his greedy, capitalist fueled lifestyle. Under Slow's plan Mort is not gonna give up his Sunday golf outing with Mitt to expand his bidness. Mitt's just gonna have to do what Mitt always does, fire some people and outsource to the Chinese. Greedy little Mitt. All of a sudden Mort hears that there is a guy running again Slow that will not raise Mort's taxes. (We gonna put aside that said guy actually want to LOWER Mort's taxes if elected). Word on the street is that this guy is 5/4 in favour of gettin elected. Mort the Machinest rolls the die and buys his new machine that will get him a new contract with Mitt the sink maker. Mort now has more work that he can handle, so he has to hire a new guy, Marchimedes. Bidness is good, matter of fact it's so good Mort give his self a HUGE raise. He also gives all his employees a huge raise. Mort now pays himself $300k/year, and his now four(4) employees now all make $75k/years. Mort's machine Shop now pays in federal income taxes $230k/year. Mort's Machine Shop used to pay $95.2k/year. Remember, Mort's employees have jumped up a tax bracket so they now pay a higher percentage. Is that fair? Same guys, same job, but that is neither here not there. This is called trickle down economics. Yes, Lucy, there are ramifications to raising taxes on the so-called rich. Also, Mort gets a general good feeling from the local community cause he employs the bit destroying retard skeptic. Remember, now, that Mort, Tom, skeptic, Harry and Marchimedes also now all pay more into SSI, state/local taxes, sales taxes, they all get more betterer rides, they spend more on the local economy, friggin skeptic now pays his retard nephew, dano bivins to mow his lawn, who in turn takes said lawn cash and and buys gum to mix with his lead paint chips, Tom starts seeing the local whore, Isabel, twice the week now, Harry smoke more weed, which makes him buy more Nintendo games and Marchimedes self publishes a book titled "How to build a pyramid", wins the Nobel prize for just being able to point out the friggin obvious and takes the ensuing cash and buys some dog and pony show internet political debate web site and makes lowrent admin who is so busy banning KingBlam that he forgets to eat or smoke for weeks at time and turns out to live to be 127 years old and crap I grow bored.

-

See what I did there? I could've used my God-like moderator powers to lock this thread down and give me plenty of time to go about my bidness at my leisure. I could've posted this post and if one of you unwashed masses had the temerity to post between this post and the maybe coming Mort post I could've hid/deleted your crap. None of that sounds like ol' teach, does it? Simple answer was to go find Mort and tack it on. Of course then there is the thing of running outta post space. Yes, unwashed masses there is a limit as to how long a post can go on. Never seen any of you come close to it but it is there. I think I've yet some space. I have hit the limit some few times but then have we just met? 

-

Save to word pad, preview then post...

Advanced search is all goofy. I looked, seems like too much trouble to find where I went off on Trump for stuff before. I'll go over them again. I never really see the left give the left a hard time, I never really see the right give the right a hard time. This speaks to the tribal animosity thing. Neither one of your camps can't find a damn thing ya'll disagree with your side on? Ya'll are well trained. Three things I have issues on Trump with. Then a fourth. 

1. DACA.

These kids are in this nation through no fault of their own. They grew up here, all they know is America, they speak the language, they hold jobs, they pay taxes, they damn sure don't want to go back to some 3rd world village where they may of not speak the language, they are us. A path to legality should be found eventually leading to citizenship.

The Deuce. Kurds.

This crew were our allies and Trump threw them under the bus.

Craps. Boob.

Of course Trump is a social boob. "I built the most beautiful building/golf course/tower. I look good in a mask. If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I would date her." As I've said Trump, the second he got the Republican presidential nomination he should have laid off the boob stuff. All kinds of folks out there that agree with his policies but they can't get past the boob stuff. Trump has thrown away millions of votes with this nonsense. 

IV. Roger Stone.

This was tone deaf. Even if Trump loses in the fall the last thing he could have while in office is commutate Roger Stone's...

Just got a text from FiveByFive. He says he sees me lurking. I been online ten friggin mikes. I'm crafting this post. God and Country can see me online in this thread. Not exactly the definition of lurking. When I lurk I first log out. That's some serious creepy, stalking behavior right there, 5. Stop texting me, creep!

sentence. If he won he could have done the same. Roger Stone could've managed 4 months in Club-Med jail. I did 41 days in jail. See this thread for full story. Prisoners and guards alike all called me Kung-fu as I spent about 4 hours/day in my cell practicing martial arts. That 2000 calories/day diet was the 2nd hardest thing. First was no salt. Only the salt that came in the meals. Spend 4 hours/day sweating balls without enough salt. I see why Rome paid their legionnaires with salt. 

And with another text from 5 telling me crap I don't care about. 

So, there's four good ones I don't agree with Trump about. Righties and lefties alike. Show me where you've disagreed with your party 4 times! The both you fu(ks are drinking the kool-aide. Fu(k the dumb $h!t. Show me where you have disagreed with your party twice and you shall receive the coveted

attaboy-1-1.png

or...

approved-1-1.png

award. Take your pick. There is no form of higher praise. 

-

Here's the deal: If Trump is voted out this fall I say that before the Yellow Menace Satan Bug hit us standard conservative fiscal policies proved themselves, again. The most recent time that happened was during Ronaldus Reaganus's time. And here is why Ms. Franklin was an useful idiot to me. She tried me with the federal income tax thing. I did the treasury.gov stuff, I did the math, showed my work, I destroyed her and proved it all along. That was some wonky stuff. I say the biggest, most impotent divide between left and right is taxes. I say lower taxes spurs economic growth. We all watched it happen here in The Mighty Horse Thread. Of course that was all numbers and math. I also have the philosophical side of that argument covered. 

-

Say outta this thread until I post the next post. Ah, wait, I'm kinda a boss, I can make that happen. Ah, wait, there's another way for me to make that happen without me throwing my substantial weight around. Maybe not. Eh. I hate throwing my weight around. I desire to rule by text alone. Ah wait, there's another way I can do this. Ladies, Gentlemen and FiveByFive, Mort...

-

Gonna use nice round numbers for this one sos you idiot bedwetters can more betterer understand all this, as there will be math involved.

A forty(40) year old man has his self a small bidness. He is not a corporation, he chooses, right or wrong, to pay his taxes individually. There are a LOT of small bidnesses out there like this. Gonna call our guy Mort. Mort has a little machine shop. Mort the Machinest, Machinest Mort. Mort is single and makes exactly $200k/year. Mort is in the highest tax bracket, right now Mort pays $70k a year in income taxes. Slowbama, the half-breed stuttering muslim wants to raise taxes on Mort, as Mort doesn't pay his fair share. If Slow gets his way Mort will pay $79.2k in income taxes. Mort employs three dudes, Tom, skeptic and Harry in Mort's Machine Shop. Each of these guys makes $50K/year. Each of these guys pays $7.5k in taxes/year. Grand total of income taxes paid by everyone at Mort's Machine Shop is $95.2k/year. Mort's Machine shop make a profit of $400k/year, hence the saleries. If Mort has to buy sumpin, that comes outta Mort's salery. Every time skeptic breaks a bit, cause skeptic is a friggin moron, Mort has to replace that bit outta his own salery. A bit can easily cost a grand. Mort understands that he has to pay for these things, Mort is a bidnessman, Mort is a conservative, a Libertarian, in fact, a Perfect Libertrain, a consequential Libertarian, a Neil Boortz Libertarian, a teacher Libertarian, and Mort does not bemoan his poor self when he has to replace a skeptic destroyed bit, Mort assumes the risks. The cost of doing bidness. This risk/reward American/capitalist system is why Mort is in the highest tax bracket. Mort lives in a nice house, dirve a nice truck that he also uses for his bidness. Mort belongs to a semi-upper class country club. Mort works 60-80 hours a week and Mort feels that his hard work and risk entitles his self to some perks. Who is say that he doen't deserve these things? So Mort's bidness is doing okay, he's paying the bills, paying the taxes, paying the saleries for Tom, skeptic and Harry, he's paying for is idiot employee sleptic's bit destroying behavior. Mort's Machine Shop is standing pat at a $400k/year profit. But Mort is greedy. Mort wants to expand. Mort plays golf with Mitt, Mitt has kitchen sink assembly bidness. Mitt buys a certain part for one of his sinks from a black guy, said black guy, Leroy, is stiffing Mitt on the price of the part. Now, said part can't be manufactured by Mort, Mort needs a certain machine to fabricate this part and Mort ain't got it. This machine costs $9.2k. Mort can decide to invest in Mort's Machine Shop but Mort likes his lifestyle and Mort is worried that Slow is gonna raise Mort's personnel income taxes/year by, you guessed it, $9.2k. Mort is uncertain of his finacial future expences cause Slow is dicking around with the economy, not doing as a President should do and lettin everyne know what is coming down the pike. Giving the bidnessman certainty is not high on Slow's to do list. Personally, Mort the Machinest feels that Slow is doing his upmost to destroy capitalism so that he can say "see, capitalism doens't work, lettuce try socialism/communism/Marxism/statism", but that is neither here nor there. Now, dues at Mort's country club cost/year, you guessed it, $9.2k/year. Like I said, Mort likes his greedy, capitalist fueled lifestyle. Under Slow's plan Mort is not gonna give up his Sunday golf outing with Mitt to expand his bidness. Mitt's just gonna have to do what Mitt always does, fire some people and outsource to the Chinese. Greedy little Mitt. All of a sudden Mort hears that there is a guy running again Slow that will not raise Mort's taxes. (We gonna put aside that said guy actually want to LOWER Mort's taxes if elected). Word on the street is that this guy is 5/4 in favour of gettin elected. Mort the Machinest rolls the die and buys his new machine that will get him a new contract with Mitt the sink maker. Mort now has more work that he can handle, so he has to hire a new guy, Marchimedes. Bidness is good, matter of fact it's so good Mort give his self a HUGE raise. He also gives all his employees a huge raise. Mort now pays himself $300k/year, and his now four(4) employees now all make $75k/years. Mort's machine Shop now pays in federal income taxes $230k/year. Mort's Machine Shop used to pay $95.2k/year. Remember, Mort's employees have jumped up a tax bracket so they now pay a higher percentage. Is that fair? Same guys, same job, but that is neither here not there. This is called trickle down economics. Yes, Lucy, there are ramifications to raising taxes on the so-called rich. Also, Mort gets a general good feeling from the local community cause he employs the bit destroying retard skeptic. Remember, now, that Mort, Tom, skeptic, Harry and Marchimedes also now all pay more into SSI, state/local taxes, sales taxes, they all get more betterer rides, they spend more on the local economy, friggin skeptic now pays his retard nephew, dano bivins to mow his lawn, who in turn takes said lawn cash and and buys gum to mix with his lead paint chips, Tom starts seeing the local whore, Isabel, twice the week now, Harry smoke more weed, which makes him buy more Nintendo games and Marchimedes self publishes a book titled "How to build a pyramid", wins the Nobel prize for just being able to point out the friggin obvious and takes the ensuing cash and buys some dog and pony show internet political debate web site and makes lowrent admin who is so busy banning KingBlam that he forgets to eat or smoke for weeks at time and turns out to live to be 127 years old and crap I grow bored.

-

See what I did there? I could've used my God-like moderator powers to lock this thread down and give me plenty of time to go about my bidness at my leisure. I could've posted this post and if one of you unwashed masses had the temerity to post between this post and the maybe coming Mort post I could've hid/deleted your crap. None of that sounds like ol' teach, does it? Simple answer was to go find Mort and tack it on. Of course then there is the thing of running outta post space. Yes, unwashed masses there is a limit as to how long a post can go on. Never seen any of you come close to it but it is there. I think I've yet some space. I have hit the limit some few times but then have we just met? 

-

Save to word pad, preview then post...

I have opened up blogging on the forum. I thought you might want to also post your thoughts on a blog as well as on the NHB as they may be more accessable to a larger audience.

15 minutes ago, kfools said:

I have opened up blogging on the forum.

I read that pinned thread. Not really sure what all that means. Where is this? Is there debate there? I ask these things as I don't really get around much. I'm not hip. I'm a dinosaur, I spell in complete, ableit run on sentences, I ask questions I demand answers to, I'm not much for jargon, I think it through to the end, I post images that ask the reader to read between the lines, I post links that require voluminous reading, I post logic, what exactly is a blog? 

I thought you might want to also post your thoughts on a blog as well as on the NHB as they may be more accessible to a larger audience.

Ah, well, then. Then, can this so-called blog handle images? Can this blog handle about 50 very huge images as to how I would go about building a pyramid in a row? Maybe another 100 of my best images on various and sundry issues? Then I'm fairly confident that going back 13 years I have about 1,000 killer, long winded posts about the politics of the day. You know, where I hands down fu(kin win. Far as I know every single stinkin time I said "I predict..." that all came true. This is a blog where I could get busy with the best of teacher? Who is this "larger audience?" Sure you want the attention I maybe can draw looking at us? I'm just a jerk with a single thread. That can be wrote off. I'm not exactly what they who are called they call "politically correct." The more attention I get if the unwashed masses reply to me the more folks I'll destroy. Look around, Mr. Fools, these days it ain't about being correct, it's about the mob, I'm a bad man, I'll kick the $h!t outta the first two or three in the mob then I'll take a thrown brick to the back of my skull and I'll be dead. 

But then someone has to have the balls to throw the tea into the harbor. 

Where do I sign up?

-

That's a lot of questions. 

-

Chat box is mine. 

I read that pinned thread. Not really sure what all that means. Where is this? Is there debate there? I ask these things as I don't really get around much. I'm not hip. I'm a dinosaur, I spell in complete, ableit run on sentences, I ask questions I demand answers to, I'm not much for jargon, I think it through to the end, I post images that ask the reader to read between the lines, I post links that require voluminous reading, I post logic, what exactly is a blog? 

Ah, well, then. Then, can this so-called blog handle images? Can this blog handle about 50 very huge images as to how I would go about building a pyramid in a row? Maybe another 100 of my best images on various and sundry issues? Then I'm fairly confident that going back 13 years I have about 1,000 killer, long winded posts about the politics of the day. You know, where I hands down fu(kin win. Far as I know every single stinkin time I said "I predict..." that all came true. This is a blog where I could get busy with the best of teacher? Who is this "larger audience?" Sure you want the attention I maybe can draw looking at us? I'm just a jerk with a single thread. That can be wrote off. I'm not exactly what they who are called they call "politically correct." The more attention I get if the unwashed masses reply to me the more folks I'll destroy. Look around, Mr. Fools, these days it ain't about being correct, it's about the mob, I'm a bad man, I'll kick the $h!t outta the first two or three in the mob then I'll take a thrown brick to the back of my skull and I'll be dead. 

But then someone has to have the balls to throw the tea into the harbor. 

Where do I sign up?

-

That's a lot of questions. 

-

Chat box is mine. 

Click the little lines in the upper right if your cell phone and go to blog.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Click the little lines in the upper right if your cell phone and go to blog.

I have a flip phone. People call me and I answer. I call them and sometimes they answer. Amazing technology. 

Few years ago I added the text option. We all know who abuses that.

I have a killer smart phone for my job. 

I have a PC.

in the upper right if your cell phone and go to blog

This is The Mighty Horse Thread. Please to use The Queen's English. 

Fine.

Then.

I been tellin ya'll about my troubles about firing up my old thread "Son of... and the horse you rode in on." at the dot.clone site.

Other day, and tonight when I logged in looked like I was back in. Did a killer post, I saved it on word pad, cause I'm smart and all and I got a massage that said I do not have the permission to read that thread. It's my fu(kin thread. I checked, what I submitted did not post. So I went and found the most popular thread at that site, it's called Flying Monkeys by Misty, who is supposed to an old pal of mine from way back at this site, wrote a nice post, did not save it, my bad, checked that it posted, it did, checked a couple of mikes later and my post was gone. Holy crap they are on the censorship quick like, eh? So, bludog, skews13 and WillFranklin are all members there. I sent them all the same PM. Individually. I saved that one in word pad. My good. I wait. 

Whatever. I am the master of most everything, I can manipulate everything, I can make a screen shot look how I want it to. I don't, but I can. I can't prove Jack $h!t. What I can do is continue to prosecute The Mighty horse Thread day in and day out. What I have done was to be boss of this site for some few years and it can not be shown that I ever did what the dot.clone site is presently doing to me. What I'm left with is the same as always. Liberals will lie, cheat and steal to advance their agenda. 

I'm 13 years here. I've made my points, liberals flee before me. I'm good. Of course at a liberal site they have to censor me. Can't have ol' teach at a liberal site saying what he wants to say. 

Giddyup!