Jump to content
teacher

"...and the horse you rode in on."

Poll poll.  

155 members have voted

  1. 1. Like my test poll?

    • Yes.
      10
    • Hell yes.
      12
    • Why can
      5
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
      31
    • ban teacher.
      30


Recommended Posts

Before I go eat my chicken who understands just how close it was that The Mighty US of A Constitution was not adopted? What was the beef? How did The Founding Fathers get by that? What does all that back then have to do with what is going on right now? America is now tearing down history. Back then there was a serious discussion about the morality of stuff. So, the sum lot of you retards don't know the answer to this one? I watch the news, I read, I haven't seen this one broached. 

 

Why the fu(k is it me asking these things? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 12:08 AM, teacher said:

So, the sum lot of you retards don't know the answer to this one? 

 

9c01a2ba1403eed858876686829704f4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

9c01a2ba1403eed858876686829704f4.jpg

 

By all means, Mr. Mack, answer the question!  Lemme sweeten the pot. Why was the amendment process put into The Mighty US of A Constitution in the first place?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, teacher said:

By all means, Mr. Mack, answer the question!  

 

Not sure what the question is !

 

BUT if the question is Why does the teacher rock our cyber world...I guess the answer would have top be...Because he can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

Not sure what the question is !

 

BUT if the question is Why does the teacher rock our cyber world...I guess the answer would have top be...Because he can.

 

Teacher's pet, teacher's pet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Not sure what the question is !

 

This is the question...

 

9 minutes ago, teacher said:

 Why was the amendment process put into The Mighty US of A Constitution in the first place?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, teacher said:

Why was the amendment process put into The Mighty US of A Constitution in the first place?  

 

I grew up in Philadelphia in the Southwest Section of the city.

 

I was stationed at Ft McNair in Washington, DC (for 2 years)...that is where they hung the Lincoln Conspirators; it has been a Military installation since 1791.

 

The only people I hate are the people who hate The Constitution.

 

Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn ?

 

Bob Dylan
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Teacher's pet, teacher's pet!

 

We here in The Mighty horse Thread love us some Mr. Mack. Mr. Mack has been well on record for many years telling us about his struggle with mental illness. This is no secret. Yet Mr. Mack manages to prosecute some few well viewed threads. Despite my constant admonishments of Mr. Mack to not come to this thread and tell me that I'm The friggin Man he still comes to my thread and points out the obvious. Not really my cup-o-tea but the man has a well intentioned, giant heart. You are new here, Mr. Frog. Welcome to the fray. Turns out that as nuts as Mr. Mack is he has this one correct. I am The friggin Man so ease up on Mr. Mack! If you have a beef in this thread take it up with me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do I understand your question, man, is it hopeless and forlorn ?

 

No.

 

Stay with me, bro. I'll get to it. For now... What was the issue that almost sunk the original constitution? What was the, in a way, the compromise? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, teacher said:

What was the issue that almost sunk the original constitution?

 

The Brits ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

We here in The Mighty horse Thread love us some Mr. Mack. Mr. Mack has been well on record for many years telling us about his struggle with mental illness. This is no secret. Yet Mr. Mack manages to prosecute some few well viewed threads. Despite my constant admonishments of Mr. Mack to not come to this thread and tell me that I'm The friggin Man he still comes to my thread and points out the obvious. Not really my cup-o-tea but the man has a well intentioned, giant heart. You are new here, Mr. Frog. Welcome to the fray. Turns out that as nuts as Mr. Mack is he has this one correct. I am The friggin Man so ease up on Mr. Mack! If you have a beef in this thread take it up with me!

th?id=OIP.5bEWxaaju0lvlL42uK0VnAHaEK&pid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

The Brits ?

 

Nope.

 

42 minutes ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Pretty sure it was Goldman Sachs that was fucking things up back then. 

 

Nope. Well, they had a hand in it, too big a hand...

 

Quote

ssdd

 

Ah, Dreamcatcher. But ssdd is a nice start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RelictLeperedFrog said:

Pretty sure it was Goldman Sachs that was fucking things up back then.  ssdd

 

All Black people in America should get $1,000,000 and a new Caddy as reparations for their ancestor sweat and blood.

 

Black people in prison should get $2,000,000 and a two new Caddy's as reparations for their ancestor sweat and blood because they are even more victims of Americas racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See? This was supposed to be my sober log-on post but I got a notification from Ms. Again and that distracted me, I took the bait, so now this is gonna be a train wreck post as the sober ship has sailed. It's all Ms. Again's fault.

 

-

 

Front and center, unwashed masses, pop quiz time: What thing that the left always harps upon has been missing of late? 

 

It's a mess out there. Gun deaths are through the roof. In the past whenever there was some gun deaths what do we hear from the drive by media? Anybody lately heard Jack $h!t from the left about guns? 

 

Giddyup, that works. 

 

Figure this one out for yourselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giddyup.

 

This site now has what I call the chat box. Bottom right of your screen. It's real time debate. I've seen this one before. I love this. I've always dominated this. Between me and the rest of you unwashed masses there is now zero time for thinking, to check in with whatever the fu(k it is. I don't check in with Ja(k$h!t. This gives me the opportunity to prove that I am real time. Ya'll shall not give me this opportunity as ya'll shall flee before me but this chance is yours. If you are online and come to this thread while I can view it with a chat box challenge I shall be there there at the chat box. I don't give a fu(k what the issue is. This is recipe for disaster for liberals. White Boy had no idea when he started this what this means for me. I think for me it means not so much. Eh, no matter, I'm gonna give this one a go. 

 

-

 

I tried, again, to get me back into the dot clone site. Various ways. They still givin me the run around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, teacher said:

I tried, again, to get me back into the dot clone site. Various ways. They still givin me the run around. 

 

Kizz my azz. Dug around, took a screen shot...

 

LF-clone-1-2.png

 

1476? 

 

So there is a difference between our two sites. This site is ran by a conservative, the other by a liberal. 

 

Just saying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

Kizz my azz. Dug around, took a screen shot...

 

LF-clone-1-2.png

 

1476? 

 

So there is a difference between our two sites. This site is ran by a conservative, the other by a liberal. 

 

Just saying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s a lot of people on line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh. You liberals couldn't do away with The Mighty US of A Constitution by the amendment process or by the vote so now it's gonna be by revolution. Lettuce get real, that's what this is all about. Ya'll desire socialism/communism/Marxism/statism and now you fancy that screaming racism is gonna get that job done. I'm quite sure all you fu(ks marching in the streets, tearing $h!t up, burning $h!t down and having your way with defenseless statues are gonna end up with ya'll in charge of a socialist/communist/Marxist/statist nation and for your troubles ya'll gonna end up with a nice, luxury dacha in the countryside and be the first Minister of making teacher shut the fuck up. As I've always said if you get your wish you gonna be standing with me in line for bread before you home to your one light bulb apartment. Looks around, morons, when communism comes calling who does it work out for? The people that already have the power and money. If you get your so-called revolution the rich fu(ks that back this revolution are gonna be the equivalent of the present Russian oligarchs. Think Soros,  Algore, Clintons. They gonna have the corner on the market. See any heavily socialist or communist nations where the rank and file are living it up? The gap between the haves and have nots shall increase exponentially and won't be Jack Sh!t any of me or you genius woke fu(ks can do about it cause the 1st, and more impotently the 2nd amendment has been done away with. 

 

But have faith, righties. Any of us taking up arms to protect a statue or storm CHOP? We ain't that worried. If it ever gets around to where The Mighty US of A Constitution is in jeopardy, well...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am back at the dot.clone site. I desire that I have two(2) political threads that are ignored. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is me at the dot.clone site...

 

You know? This crap who's online at the bottom of the page? 348 guests right now? No one questions that? Who the frig when ya'll are viewing numbers they know to be false goes "yea, we win?" We all know the truth. 

Welcome to the horse's son thread.

I couldn't care less that ya'll numbers are false. It's what liberals do.

What matters is I'm back, baby. 

-

What matters to me at this point is that I do not give the powers that be any reason to suspend/ban me. How you doing Mr. Pointer, Ms. Liberall, Ms. Misty? I never had any reason to suspend/ban any of you. Besides Mr. Pointer, he always screwed everything up. Every time. He was always a giant bad character. This guy is your admin? This guy is your leader? 

 

-

 

Eh. I'm back at the dot.clone site. I'm still here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black lives matter.

Brown lives matter.

American Indian lives matter. 

Inuit lives matter.

Swarthy lives matter.

Olive lives matter.

Asian lives matter.

Uralic lives matter.

Mongolian lives matter.

Irish (what are they, translucent?) lives matter.

Aboriginal lives matter.

Pacific Islander lives matter.

Mayan lives matter.

Incan lives matter.

Arab lives matter.

Persian lives matter. 

White lives matter.

FiveByFive's life... well, the jury is still out on that one. We hear he once dropped a button in a Salvation Army kettle and this is being investigated. Santa has yet to be reached for comment.

 

That's all I can think of off the top of my skull. If I've missed any just imagine them on this list. That would pretty much be all lives, eh? I heard that some guy got fired the other day for saying all lives matter.

 

Ah, I see there is a thread about that...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/321551-dean-fired-after-saying-black-lives-matter-but-also-everyones-life-matters-in-email/

 

You people are the best.

 

Who the fu(k is writing these rules? How is saying all lives matter racist? How come hardly anyone is pushing back on this? Can someone please to splain to me how saying all lives matter is racist? I'll be over there not holding my breath waiting for an answer to that one. Looks like most everybody is folding in the face of this nonsense. There is a reason for this.

 

-


A big difference between the left and we righties is if the right hears that some corporation adopts a policy we don't care for we'll still buy stuff from them. We won't go camp outside the CEO's house screaming foul crap through a bull horn. We won't go find the CEO's kids and torment them. We don't burn stuff down because of a difference in politics. We understand that more than likely half of that corporation's employees are left, a half right and the other half center. We righties do not desire to make other Americans suffer financially because of a difference in political opinion. We righties feel that there is a time and place for all of us to make out political inclinations known with legal ramifications. It's called elections. We righties are not spoiled little brats that violently act out when things don't go our way. But then cash is boss and you spoiled brats well know this and take advantage of this. Corporations well know this. This is an advantage spoiled brats have and I really don't see this changing any time soon because it is just not within the mindset, the morality, the human nature of righties. Good for you liberals, you are using the very capitalistic system you so hate against itself. And they say irony is hard to define. 

 

-

 

I can do buku more paragraphs but I'm boring myself. I should splain how this makes Republicans fold. Anyone wanna take a crack at that?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, teacher said:

Black lives matter.

Brown lives matter.

American Indian lives matter. 

Inuit lives matter.

Swarthy lives matter.

Olive lives matter.

Asian lives matter.

Uralic lives matter.

Mongolian lives matter.

Irish (what are they, translucent?) lives matter.

Aboriginal lives matter.

Pacific Islander lives matter.

Mayan lives matter.

Incan lives matter.

Arab lives matter.

Persian lives matter. 

White lives matter.

FiveByFive's life... well, the jury is still out on that one. We hear he once dropped a button in a Salvation Army kettle and this is being investigated. Santa has yet to be reached for comment.

 

That's all I can think of off the top of my skull. If I've missed any just imagine them on this list. That would pretty much be all lives, eh? I heard that some guy got fired the other day for saying all lives matter.

 

Ah, I see there is a thread about that...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/321551-dean-fired-after-saying-black-lives-matter-but-also-everyones-life-matters-in-email/

 

You people are the best.

 

Who the fu(k is writing these rules? How is saying all lives matter racist? How come hardly anyone is pushing back on this? Can someone please to splain to me how saying all lives matter is racist? I'll be over there not holding my breath waiting for an answer to that one. Looks like most everybody is folding in the face of this nonsense. There is a reason for this.

 

-


A big difference between the left and we righties is if the right hears that some corporation adopts a policy we don't care for we'll still buy stuff from them. We won't go camp outside the CEO's house screaming foul crap through a bull horn. We won't go find the CEO's kids and torment them. We don't burn stuff down because of a difference in politics. We understand that more than likely half of that corporation's employees are left, a half right and the other half center. We righties do not desire to make other Americans suffer financially because of a difference in political opinion. We righties feel that there is a time and place for all of us to make out political inclinations known with legal ramifications. It's called elections. We righties are not spoiled little brats that violently act out when things don't go our way. But then cash is boss and you spoiled brats well know this and take advantage of this. Corporations well know this. This is an advantage spoiled brats have and I really don't see this changing any time soon because it is just not within the mindset, the morality, the human nature of righties. Good for you liberals, you are using the very capitalistic system you so hate against itself. And they say irony is hard to define. 

 

-

 

I can do buku more paragraphs but I'm boring myself. I should splain how this makes Republicans fold. Anyone wanna take a crack at that?  

Racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FiveByFive has texted me 13 times today. Many few in the last few mikes. I'm gonna freak him out and call him back right now. This is gonna be ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...