"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

On 4/10/2021 at 12:19 PM, Common said:

Who I am is the man that lives rent free in your head, Pumpkin. 

Were I to ignore you posting in this thread I would be accused of cowardice and my age old self imposed rule of taking on all comers would be moot. I doubt you, Mr. Pointer post in this thread to get ignored but if you post and I reply then you are living in my skull? Quite the sticky wicket you've set up for me. In your world. 

On 4/10/2021 at 12:24 PM, Common said:

You keep showing that photo like it hasnt been debunked - signaling obvious faggotry. 

Only weak shitasses cling to narratives that got shoved up their 70 year old neocon fake libertardian asses. 

Women were voting IN SKIRTS before bush fucked over that country, you simple minded, torture supporting, unmanned homo. 

Now they wear BURKAS, you fucking moron. Jesus - grow a nut sac.

The site I pulled that/this image from...

arab-woman-voting-1-1.png

years ago claimed that that picture was of a chick from Afghanistan. Please to forgive me if that is not so. Maybe search "Afghanistan women voting" pictures? It'll be the same thing. In "that" country as you say that Bush fu(ked over what country would that be? 

kenison-1-1.png

But then, Mr. Pointer you've never been one to answer direct questions put to you in this thread. What is up with the f@g stuff? What is an unmanned homo? A gay man that can't attract a date home no matter how short he cuts his jeans? As you are admin at LF.net how would your crew feel about you going out among the unwashed masses and saying all this homophobic stuff? They'd say "the ends justify the means." Okay, you got me there. That's the deal and we all know where that comes from. I'm 70 now? I sould immediately enter some Masters contests. Do they have an over 70 MMA division? I'm gonna break some hips. I see you have more...

On 4/10/2021 at 12:29 PM, Common said:

He has this faggoty

With the gay $h!t.

And this retarded queer

With the gay $h!t.

the flavor of dick in his yap

I am not familiar with this term, "yap."

On 4/10/2021 at 12:31 PM, Common said:

He is now pretending to be only 57.

I'm 57. Where you going with this? 

He was older than that the first time I held him down and pissed in his gullet.

Not sure what that lie gets you.

He refuses to even TRY to defend it in a moderated format.

Fu(k that place. If it was you and I first from me is you are CannonPointer and you go "no" as you kinda do here what is my recourse? We both know the deal but in video format how am I to prove that? Not like I get to take a time out, link to stuff, prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are Cannonpointer, hear your ensuing lies, provide more evidence, you go "no" and I'm supposed to accept that? Waste of my time. Then there is the rules of that place. I know you are lying, you know I know you are lying, I know that you know... I have zero patience for that crap. Next up I'm gonna a abuse a muthafu(ka. You know a thing or many about this. It's gonna be ugly. Questions shall be asked. Questions will not be answered and in that format what is my recourse? If my salient questions are not answered I'm going teacher. Thing is going teacher is not allowed at Politically Provoked. Folks get to lie and we all have to move along. Nope, I am not moving along. Politically Provoked is the antithesis of the horse thread. For example, you, Mr. Pointer was going up at it with RickyTavy? and he said that there are no examples of women that used to men breaking athletic records. There is an abundance of these examples, I just happen to know this cause I was giving Zaro a hard time about it. Bless her heart she said that maybe the trans should have their own category. There's a post about former women doing exactly this in this thread. Riky lied to you and you had nuttin for it. I say if this goes on women that used to men are gonna own every athletic record. If I go PP may I wear a ball cap, cheap sunglasses and a mask to hide my identity like you do? And then what about the lies you will tell that I can't refute at that moment without, you know, a whole bunch of dot.gov links? I know, you should be very busy figuring if the many years I been dominating with text translates to real time debate. I guess I should do the same. I'm good. Lookie there, a little switch just clicked in my mind. How do? I'm teacher. This hall continue. 

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Chuck!

• WillFranklin

• Dontlooknow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is called human nature dude. No one is of any one pure conviction..Not even you. If you are, then you are in a tiny lil box that will eventually suffocate you

Fuck!! I thought we lost you..Maybe it was just wishful thinking...

Damn we are lucky to have you. Why do you think we have rules here? So people will break them, try to skirt them cleverly, have fools report the mods, or the posters, or? Surely you can see the fun in

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, teacher said:

Were I to ignore you posting in this thread I would be accused of cowardice and my age old self imposed rule of taking on all comers would be moot. I doubt you, Mr. Pointer post in this thread to get ignored but if you post and I reply then you are living in my skull? Quite the sticky wicket you've set up for me. In your world. 

years ago claimed that that picture was of a chick from Afghanistan. Please to forgive me if that is not so. Maybe search "Afghanistan women voting" pictures? It'll be the same thing. In "that" country as you say that Bush fu(ked over what country would that be? 

So you merely post the photo dishonestly, always in the context of defending the shit show in iraq.

And that's whose fault, skifooza?

7 minutes ago, teacher said:

kenison-1-1.png

But then, Mr. Pointer you've never been one to answer direct questions put to you in this thread. [/quote]

When I do, you call your buddy chunk and cry so he deletes it. :)

With the gay $h!t.

With the gay $h!t.

I am not familiar with this term, "yap."

I'm 57. Where you going with this? 

You carry a coin purse. 

Not sure what that lie gets you.

Fu(k that place. If it was you and I first from me is you are CannonPointer and you go "no" as you kinda do here what is my recourse? We both know the deal but in video format how am I to prove that? Not like I get to take a time out, link to stuff, prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you are Cannonpointer, hear your ensuing lies, provide more evidence, you go "no" and I'm supposed to accept that? Waste of my time.

WTF are you talking about? When did I ever deny being whoever this guy cannonpointer is?

Then there is the rules of that place. I know you are lying, \

Link us to this "lie."

you know I know you are lying, I know that you know... I have zero patience for that crap. Next up I'm gonna a abuse a muthafu(ka. You know a thing or many about this. It's gonna be ugly. Questions shall be asked. Questions will not be answered and in that format what is my recourse? If my salient questions are not answered I'm going teacher.

You must be on drugs. I did not challenge you to debate how many screen names I have ever used. There are a few. 

I challenged you to defend libertardianism - and you skirt hiked and hoofed heel. All the rest of this yappy gab is yappy gab. 

Thing is going teacher is not allowed at Politically Provoked. Folks get to lie and we all have to move along. Nope, I am not moving along. Politically Provoked is the antithesis of the horse thread. For example, you, Mr. Pointer was going up at it with RickyTavy? and he said that there are no examples of women that used to men breaking athletic records. There is an abundance of these examples, I just happen to know this cause I was giving Zaro a hard time about it. Bless her heart she said that maybe the trans should have their own category. There's a post about former women doing exactly this in this thread. Riky lied to you and you had nuttin for it.

I had no interest. Backing his bitch ass into a corner and forcing him to admit his daughter had a right to a penis free shower was my victory condition - and it was met, in spades 

The fact that the weasel's daughter was IN THE ROOM kinda worked in my favor. 

I say if this goes on women that used to men are gonna own every athletic record. If I go PP may I wear a ball cap, cheap sunglasses and a mask to hide my identity like you do? And then what about the lies you will tell that I can't refute at that moment without, you know, a whole bunch of dot.gov links? I know, you should be very busy figuring if the many years I been dominating with text translates to real time debate. I guess I should do the same. I'm good. Lookie there, a little switch just clicked in my mind. How do? I'm teacher. This hall continue. 

You keep worrying about lies you PROJECT I'm gong to tell - but you are the liar, every time you pretend you are a libertardian. Libertardians don't hoorah for nanny state torture chambers, as you have done. :)

19 minutes ago, teacher said:

No, I do not. 

:lol:

Well, you should, by gum. You would enjoy the convenience of it. :)

Imagine always having correct change - there's no substitute. 

1 hour ago, Common said:

You keep worrying about lies you PROJECT I'm gong to tell 

You are going to lie about everything. You have lied about every thing. Then you went to LF.net and lied.

Mr. Pointer, we go back before LF.net. 

Unban me at LF.net. I have a thread there. What are you afraid of? It's all good, I know all kinds of stuff, if you let me post at your site, my thread I'm gonna kill your site. 

23 minutes ago, Common said:

Well, you should, by gum. You would enjoy the convenience of it. 

I wear Levis. What the fu(k, man, I hate you. I have this thread and I allow you. You have an entire site. 

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

You are going to lie about everything. You have lied about every thing. Then you went to LF.net and lied.

Mr. Pointer, we go back before LF.net. 

Unban me at LF.net. I have a thread there. What are you afraid of? It's all good, I know all kinds of stuff, if you let me post at your site, my thread I'm gonna kill your site. 

There is a strict no-fake-libertardians rule at the dot net site. It's part of a broader anti-LGBTQ agenda. :)

1 minute ago, teacher said:

I wear Levis. What the fu(k, man, I hate you. I have this thread and I allow you. You have an entire site. 

I get itchy. :lol:

Plus you talk about me in here. It's like you're Reaching out. :)

2 minutes ago, Common said:

There is a strict no-fake-libertardians rule at the dot net site. It's part of a broader anti-LGBTQ agenda. :)

Good for you. You are admin at LF.net. Why are you pestering the horse thread? Seems to me turn about is fair play. I shall always support an equal azz whupin. You get to post here but I don't get to post at your site? 

16 minutes ago, Common said:

I get itchy. 

I get itchy. I always get itchy. Then I type stuff. 

Plus you talk about me in here.

Reply to the horse thread and that's gonna happen . 

It's like you're Reaching out.

I always reach out. 

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Good for you. You are admin at LF.net. Why are you pestering the horse thread? Seems to me turn about is fair play. I shall always support an equal azz whupin. You get to post here but I don't get to post at your site? 

The fair is in October. The rest of the year is no fair. :)

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

Guilty. The system in place worked like it's supposed to.

What was all the fuss about?

Fuck you it worked

On 4/20/2021 at 6:06 PM, Duck615 said:

Fuck you it worked

Fu(k you is good. A man with power stuck his knee into another man's neck for quite a long time. Man on the ground was well controlled, cuffed being his back, cops everywhere, at some point it is time to ease up with the knee. Friggin dude did not ease up with the knee. That's why this cop suffers. Who the fu(k does that? I have complete control over you, bunch of my pals around me, not like the guy is going anywhere, my next move is gonna be "this kneegar is not gonna breath for the next nine mikes or so? 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, teacher said:

I recently showed up. Where is Zaro at? Yes, that chick. She needs to spend some time in this thread, with me. Fu(k the rest of you kunts. 

I'm around. What's up? What you wanna cry about?

32 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm around. What's up? What you wanna cry about?

Zaro is around in the horse thread. I'm good. What do I wanna cry about? Sumpin sumpin horse thread. 

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Again. The Ukraine about now should be bemoaning that they didn't join NATO.

They would all be speaking Russian. Even flirting with the idea cost them the Crimea - which is now fully annexed Russian territory for the rest of forever. 

You seem to forget that all we had was a halfrican closet gay at the helm - they had a man. A man who genuinely cares about his country and his legacy - not an entitled token half-caf latte whose legacy is assured by his baby sitters. 

In the real world, Putin is gonna beat his effeminate western adversaries. The stupidest thing Ukraine ever did was flirt with NATO. It cost them for the rest of always. 

Putin understood the difference between little boys and little girls. Michael Obama's cuck hubby did not. Just these facts alone SHOULD clue you as to which of these characters is going to come out on top.

Likewise, Michael Obama's husband was by nature a supporter of men's rights to suck each other off, or butt fuck each other, and make a big public pride parade of their depravity. "Look over here - we're queers - GET USED TO IT, normie bigots!" Mr. Putin did not and does not trifle with such socially destructive twaddle - he punishes it firmly.

ESSENTIALLY, you had a cock sucker cuck, facing off with an alpha male. The ending of that contest writes itself - and Ukraine takes the hindmost, naturally. 

7 minutes ago, Common said:

They would all be speaking Russian. Even flirting with the idea cost them the Crimea - which is now fully annexed Russian territory for the rest of forever. 

You seem to forget that all we had was a halfrican closet gay at the helm - they had a man. A man who genuinely cares about his country and his legacy - not an entitled token half-caf latte whose legacy is assured by his baby sitters. 

In the real world, Putin is gonna beat his effeminate western adversaries. The stupidest thing Ukraine ever did was flirt with NATO. It cost them for the rest of always. 

Fuck, bro. That was a lot. You are the admin of dot clone. On the other hand I tell jokes. You and I go way back. 

9 hours ago, teacher said:

Fu(k you is good. A man with power stuck his knee into another man's neck for quite a long time. Man on the ground was well controlled, cuffed being his back, cops everywhere, at some point it is time to ease up with the knee. Friggin dude did not ease up with the knee. That's why this cop suffers. Who the fu(k does that? I have complete control over you, bunch of my pals around me, not like the guy is going anywhere, my next move is gonna be "this kneegar is not gonna breath for the next nine mikes or so? 

unless you were there... it is your opinion dipshit