"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:13 AM, teacher said:

Alrighty then, look around. This guy, this Common is Cannonpointer, the admin at LF.net. I get that I have to do this. Site wars. Transparency. Been going on long time, asked him recently in this thread if he was CP at LF.net. If ol' teach asks you a question in this thread and you don't answer it you are fu(ked. I know everything. I predate all of you, the most kfools knows is from cents he showed up and the moderator logs are questionable because of the Great Software Fiasco and that's another thing. I predate that. Dumb fu(ks I remember most everything, read this thread. At this point my memory is better than site software.

On 3/22/2021 at 11:36 PM, teacher said:

I'm never gonna give this up. I don't care. 

Like I said.

Ya'll have to understand this thing. I hate Cannonpointer. I hate liars and I more so hate liars that I have proven are liars in this thread. This $h!t makes me nuts. It's a thing with me, I can not move along. It's my cross to bear. This is the horse thread and while I have the watch it's gonna be resolved. Bidness as usual. 

Say what now? I just clocked a lot of views. For this site anyway. Don't read me and I shall go away. Who knows Tater Salad? I guess the next thing is what offends you? This is America, you have every right to be offended. This offending thing has really taken off in the last year or two. I been here cents 2007, there should be all kinds of offence. Now and again I go outta my way to offend fu(ks. Read this thread cents word go, ya'll should be offended in ways ya'll haven't thought of. Now that I think about it I should get busy. 

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Bunch of tiny mods, good thing I never gave any of you the power to fu(k this thread.

Never cared about your thread one way or the other.  Not gonna waste anymore time on this.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Hi ! 

Name is Jinn   . . .  Jinn Martini  ! 

I know you.

Howdy ?

Fine, thank you. And you?

Now that that is outta the way you are now in my thread. Took you long enough. Here's the deal, Mr. Martini, for whatever reason, it's an odd thing, what goes on in this thread is up to me. So I'll just tell you right now unless you fu(k it up you have carte blanche. This is the horse thread. Go nuts. LF.org is a 1st Amendment zone, this thread is a 1st Amendment zone within that zone. You are the first to begin to take me up on this. kfools, Mr. Hammer, the rest of them have no bidness throwing their weight around in this thread. I am very interested in seeing what happens. You do not get to violate the rules of this site in this thread.  

8 minutes ago, teacher said:

.  .  .  you are now in my thread  .  .  .  

So, this is what your life  .  .  .  your world  .  .  .  is all about  ?

If you're happy in it  .  .  .  I guess that's fine with me  !

See ya  .  .  .  for now !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

Never cared about your thread one way or the other.  Not gonna waste anymore time on this.

So fu(k you. Back in the day I was the guy that put you in charge of the LO Room. Told you that I had no bidness as a conservative being in charge of the LO Room.

Do you not remember this?

Did I, when I was admin put you in charge of the LO Room for years? 

You are in the horse thread.

I don't care what you think about the horse thread. Is Cannonpointer Common? 

So many questions. I get it, Mr. Dog, my first question to you is when I was admin and you were senior mod did I ever fu(k you? 

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

So, this is what your life  .  .  .  your world  .  .  .  is all about  ?

Not so much. Mr. Martini, you are in my thread, You have to suffer. 

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 4:57 PM, Old Mack said:

People with psychosis often develop an addiction disorder: almost one in two patients with schizophrenia are affected once during their lifetime.

We here in the horse thread always welcome Mr. Mack. This is my buddy.  

So the left has a thing called cultural appropriation. Say you are white with curly hair and you don't comb it for years it's possible you gonna end up with dreadlocks. I'm told that is a bad thing. But then if a white liberal decides that they identify themselves as black, sorry, African American that seems to be fine. If Elizabeth Warren, who is 1024th Native American says she is Native American (have you seen this chick?) on a job application this too is fine. These days it's all the rage by the left that a straight person can't act as a gay person in entertainment. I guess that would be sexual identification appropriation. Not good. I know, I'm an old, white, Christian, Libertarian male and as such burdened by my white privilege and therefor incapable of understanding these things but Imma trying. Here are my questions: If you are born male and choose to be identified as female is that not gender appropriation? What are the rules here? Can ya'll come up with a flow chart to help me navigate these treacherous waters as a Yankee Libertarian W.A.S.P.? A simple flow chart for example...

flow-chart-1-3.png

• Haha 1

Mr. River said a thing...

19 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Nobody cares..yer world view is old and dead..old man

Last I documented...

numbers-4-9.png

That was 1/22/2021. This is now...

numbers-5-1.png

7k views in the last 66 days so that's 106 views/day. Consistent cents 2007. Please to bear in mind I am far from here every day. Last I guesstimated I'm 400 views/day for every time I show up and post sumpin in the horse thread. How creepy is it that I been paying attention to these numbers cents then? And saving the screen shots? What is even more creepy is that I thought back then that I wouldn't mind bringing this data up today. It's like I can see the future. Folks? You gots to think these things through. This is a running total. Every now and again when I am pestered I do a screen shot. Save it to my multiple backed up flash drives and there ya go. Friggin horse thread could go poof right now but then I would just do the same thing over again only more betterer. I still know and remember all of my political takes. Issue by issue. Maybe a bit of science thrown in. Man that would take a lot of time and work. I am an institution, I am the Elder Statesman, I should stop giving kfools a hard time. Same with his sandwich maker. Where was I? I been drinkin. Ah, Mr. River. I'll be tossing this post at his post in that thread. Ya'll really needs get more betterer at mixing threads up. Little hither and yon? My world view is dead. Also, I'm old. If 57 is old. By any metric I still dominate this site, I'm still the worst of all of us, fu(k ya'll I used to be ya'll's boss, (first I've seen a double apostrophe in one word.) Who got banned when I had the watch? Not rhetorical. There was two(2.) Jacksbrat and FiveByFive. Look at me, I'm going on. 

Here's a thing, it's always been true and that is the later it gets the less registered users there are when one checks "who's online" and the more "guests" there are. I've a theory. It's the same idiots but as ya'll get bent ya'll are embarrassed to be caught being here this late cause we all know by now we are are bent and ya'll can't stands ol' teach and the likes of me catching that but ya'll can't stands not reading again the stupid crap ya'll posted. It's the same idiots. Not like when the sun goes down ya'll go to bed and next up there is a bunch of vampires that just have to anonymously read political debate. What do ya'll do? Sit there and read old crap? I think ya'll do. What is that like? You don't trust yourselves. In vino veritas. Tells me that ya'll full of $h!t. Ya'll damn sure understand that yourselves can't be trusted with the truth left with the things we do to ourselves. I wish that I could talk to ya'll as ya'll really are. horse thread is me, I get much guff about this, fortunately I am the smartest man alive and the kicking of the teeth in continues. Ah, I still hate that so many of my questions don't get answered, I'm absolutely fine that I'm gonna continue with the next thing you jerks haven't thought of, yea, I'm runnin outta stuff to say.    

On 3/20/2021 at 12:48 PM, bludog said:

Hi teacher.  I didn't know you cared 😁   I drop in here, from time to time, just for shits and giggles.  But mostly, I found better ways to spend my time than  political forums.

13 hours ago, bludog said:

Clausewitz:  War as Politics by other Means:

Hardball politics is not war.  But it can be confusing because of all the talk of war.  The truth is, neither Democrats or Republicans in the US are in a position to physically subjugate the other, even though the rage that politics can cause, makes visions of war attractive to some.

So far, with some notable exceptions, we have a government of laws not men.  Rest assured, treason is being prosecuted.

Apparently not, Mr Dog. I stopped being teacher when now? I just gave you rope. All of you. Told ya'll I did when I was doing it. You and your little dog, Cannonpointer. When the fu(k did you think I stopped paying attention? I have your measure, I have the measure of dot.clone. 

On 6/28/2007 at 10:35 PM, teacher said:

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory. I can't prove it. But find a flaw in the logic behind my deductions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

See, you have to look at what is not said, but at what is done. If you see or hear a mistake reported, an inconsistancy, an anomolie, and you ask your selves ...what was the worse day of your cyber life ?

For me it was when teacher called me a cyber liar...it cut to the cyber bone.

I have coined a new word using the very difficult to pronounce Irish language from that days experience: 

phobia múinteoir ar meisce

Пешеходная дорожка из мозаики своими руками | Stone art, Pebble art,  Amazing art

On 11/27/2020 at 9:52 PM, teacher said:

...it all comes down to SCOTUS. But as the left has already told us they have an answer for that. Pack the court. I don't know about this one. I can't imagine it's as simple as Congress voting for that and the president signing it. I'm gonna have to look into this.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:36 PM, SixShooter said:

Yes they can. Congress can change the makeup of the court with a simple vote. The Constitution gives them that power.

And there it is. 

(Psst? When I get folks to do my research in this thread it's tradition that you include a link verifying evidence.)

So I heard.

...don't find yourself on the wrong side of the coming Court.

Bah. I can't possibly be accused of wrong doing so the biggest role I could have would be expert witness. What about you? Lemme see, you joined Nov.21, 2016 so that was when I was all powerful and I don't remember having to scream at you a lot though I don't remember not screaming at you at all.  Didn't you have some issues with the Liberal Only Room? Generally you are a bit of a trouble maker so right away that's three strikes.  

judge-2-2.png 

-

Today with the court packing. That didn't take long.

53 minutes ago, teacher said:

I don't remember having to scream at you a lot

Of course not. I'm a good citizen.

though I don't remember not screaming at you at all. 

I'm sure

Didn't you have some issues with the Liberal Only Room?

Huh? I don't remember that

Generally you are a bit of a trouble maker so right away that's three strikes.  

WHAT?? Because I post babes??

Bikini-Girls-46-2.jpg

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Nuttin official, mind you. More of a rumbling, maybe some utterances of discontent. Maybe sumpin you said about Mr. Dog and/or how the place was run? I never paid any attention to that place other than publically not paying any attention to it but with you I distinctly remember a thing. A feeling of malaise?

Nah, that's all good. So you are 14 and figured out how to get around the stringent age filters at this site. Good for you!

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Of course not. I'm a good citizen.

I'm sure

Bikini-Girls-46-2.jpg

2 angels fell from Heaven!! 

I would marry the left one and have millions of babies and save the white man!!

1 hour ago, teacher said:

Nuttin official, mind you. More of a rumbling, maybe some utterances of discontent. Maybe sumpin you said about Mr. Dog and/or how the place was run? I never paid any attention to that place other than publically not paying any attention to it but with you I distinctly remember a thing. A feeling of malaise?

Nah, that's all good. So you are 14 and figured out how to get around the stringent age filters at this site. Good for you!

Yer 10 and still play with plastic army men like Cheney the Neocon War Faggot😆

Do yall have orgies with them and fuck each others asses with them??😝

Toy soldiers GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

• Haha 1