"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

3 hours ago, teacher said:

My pleasure. 

In this thread? A whole bunch. 

(And now my text is all huge? It's always like this.)

The rest of the site is gonna kill me for this but what do you know about how the pyramids in Egypt could have been constructed? 

And if I can prove that wrong? Not every thing but a thing or two(2.) 

-

Yes, morons, I've got an in to the pyramid stuff. Like I'm not gonna take it, which may or may not lead to other stuff. Fu(k it, I'll sweeten the pot. Mr. TBHWT. I say that I am the world's foremost foremost authority on how the pyramids could have been constructed. I have an easy 50 or so drawings by me that I will link you to right now in this thread. If you take the bait and read them all you will go "ah, well, mutha fu(ka actually solved it, that's amazingly simple." It will be so simple that you shall not be impressed and move along. From now and forever and ever, Amen, if you ever watch some stupid pyramid construction crap on History or NOVA or the like you'll just go "fu(k that, I know a guy." That's all I'm looking for. Or, be a hero and be the first to find a flaw. 

Here we go...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060456905

Lots of posts after that, keep going. 

-

Done yet? I know, I'm wicked obsessed with this but if you had solved the greatest terrestrial mystery know to man you'd be thumping your chest. 

-

Like there's not gonna be more hubris in a teacher rant. Mr. TBHWT, ask me about why the the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective. Eh, don't do that or more stuff comes. My point is if I'm that wicked smart imagine what I can do with simple politics. Good news, you don't have to imagine that. You in the horse thread. It's long, no one has read all of it. Does writing it count as having read it? Here's the deal, bro, I get after it one member at a time. It's your turn. In case you don't know you know all these moderators around here? I have to point this out now and again for the newbs and such. I have a deal. I am boss of this thread, I am the so-called moderator of this thread. This thread is an island within liberalforum.org. I have zero power outside of this thread. Yes, I am using your post to go over the thing in this thread, again, I have carte blanch in this thread. All the site rules pretty much apply in this thread as they are all swell rules, I wrote a few of them, I still, other than FiveByFive, haven't shown my azz on this. But then I have the capacity for great leniency. I'd venture to say that in this thread there is stuff you unwashed masses couldn't get away with that you can get away within the rest of the site. But then if you post in this thread you are likely to run into The Warden. Eh, I'm going on, gots to shut this down sooner or later but damn that was some killer friggin hubris. 

-

Check out that link! I drew that. Then get back with a flaw in that.  

I have read this thread almost cover to cover

50 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I got rid of it 

Then @lucifershammer, I would appreciate your unhiding the thread.   I have permission from @kfools to post one complete article (sans 1 paragraph), no matter the length, each day.    Here’s proof of that agreement: 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/336273-nhb-new-rule-addition/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1062326825

You can post the entire article minus ONE paragraph once a day. In one thread a day. 

I'm handing you this pass as you never asked for anything of me....so I will grant you a privilege. 

Compromise makes the world go round.

Nobody else may have this privilege. If they ask why tell them "Fuck you kfools said so thats why." 

That was my one article for that day.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Thanks.   That is indeed one of the articles I posted under the rule modification that @kfools allowed me.   I will contact calguy (assume he's the one who hid it) and see if he'll unhide the thread.  If he won't you'll hear from me.

Yea, so that pretty much means that I still don't suck. Mr. Chooser, you should be very careful when you say things about me and my moderation. I get it, I get you, but I'm not your lap dog. So much more i can say.

Really, folks, I'm trying.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I have read this thread almost cover to cover

Nobody does that. 

My first question to you, Sir, fuck the political $h!t, have all these long years have I not bared my soul? 

Some tines I weep. 

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

That thought has NEVER crossed my mind, teacher.

Alrighty then. Not like I thought it did. Fu(k, man, you get well into it. While back i asked the monopoly/antitrust thing. You killed it. Not like it matters to these lying liberal kunts.   

We are at an odd moment. Next thing for me is violence. I can't believe it has gotten to this point for me. As i read it there are people at this site that are calling for the likes of me to be what now? This is my thread, I see at this site buku liberals that are tellin me I can't say this or that. I'm gonna be the first that says it. And this site. All these liberals that are calling for Mother government to come get me. 

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

Alrighty then. Not like I thought it did. Fu(k, man, you get well into it. While back i asked the monopoly/antitrust thing. You killed it. Not like it matters to these lying liberal kunts.   

We are at an odd moment. Next thing for me is violence. I can't believe it has gotten to this point for me. As i read it there are people at this site that are calling for the likes of me to be what now? This is my thread, I see at this site buku liberals that are tellin me I can't say this or that. I'm gonna be the first that says it. And this site. All these liberals that are calling for Mother government to come get me. 

And they are. Its fucking crazy.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

And they are. Its fucking crazy.

These fu(ks want to fight me? The Mighty US of A Army tells me that I am an expert marksman. instead of my heavy bag i used to hang a swing for my children. Here's a guy I hate. Squatchman. Complete puzzy. Can't show up in this thread. Eh, there's a bunch like that. 

This is ugly.   

10 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Then @lucifershammer, I would appreciate your unhiding the thread.   I have permission from @kfools to post one complete article (sans 1 paragraph), no matter the length, each day.    Here’s proof of that agreement: 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/336273-nhb-new-rule-addition/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1062326825

That was my one article for that day.

That's a cool agreement that ends with me fielding multiple complaints,  sorting through reports,  and having members do the same thing then I have to deal with that.  

Just now, lucifershammer said:

That's a cool agreement that ends with me fielding multiple complaints,  sorting through reports,  and having members do the same thing then I have to deal with that.  

do as you are told asshole

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

So you are saying you are NOT going to resurrect the thread that you deleted. even though it is within the scope of something @kfools said I would be allowed to do?   Seems that way since I see no sign of the thread being reinstated.

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So you are saying you are NOT going to resurrect the thread that you deleted. even though it is within the scope of something @kfools said I would be allowed to do?   Seems that way since I see no sign of the thread being reinstated.

As explained 

So no I will not.

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

@kfools ... just so you know ... it appears that lh is going to ignore the permission you gave me to post 1 article a day in it's entirety sans 1 paragraph.

Dude give it up. That ain't gonna work. kfools has said time and again he is not making the rules, nor going against LH. He has jokingly posted to members several times of things he was going to do, and it was all a joke, whether it be sending them to hell or giving them perks. He's playing with you man. This place is whatever LH says it is, moderation-wise.

Did you miss this thread?

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Dude give it up. That ain't gonna work. kfools has said time and again he is not making the rules, nor going against LH. He has jokingly posted to members several times of things he was going to do, and it was all a joke, whether it be sending them to hell or giving them perks. He's playing with you man. This place is whatever LH says it is, moderation-wise.

Did you miss this thread?

Spot on

On 1/23/2021 at 3:41 PM, BeAChooser said:

So you are saying you are NOT going to resurrect the thread that you deleted.

Well, then I will. Actually it's just a link to an article posted by you so if I don't repost the entire article like you did there shouldn't be any troubles. There's ALWAYS a way around these things. Article originally posted/linked to by BeAChooser...

Here We Go – 10 Executive Orders To Federally Weaponize COVID Against Us

Here We Go - 10 Executive Orders To Federally Weaponize COVID Against Us - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

On 1/23/2021 at 3:45 PM, lucifershammer said:

So no I will not.

I take it that thread was originally hidden because if didn't exactly comply with this new one paragraph rule? Seems like this could've been easily worked out. 

47 minutes ago, teacher said:

My bad, I missed that. 

Eh I'm over it already.

Are retroactive how dos allowed?

Yes 

If so...

How do?

Fantastic. Thanks for asking.