Jump to content

"...and the horse you rode in on."


Test poll.  

161 members have voted

  1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

    • I'm a lefty and say "yes."
      10
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
      13
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
      5
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
      33
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
      30
    • Ban teacher.
      3


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Cannonpointer said:

 

I know that you know you can post on mt no-clone site. Every accommodation has been made.

 

 

 

Look,

You sorry bastard.     You can't expect me to have a good fight........unless I am fighting against 'darkness & evil'.

 

I keep looking  around for a place.....to attack you.   I cannot find one.     If we are to agree on everything..........

....then  this game ain't no fun no mo !!        Get it !!

 

Now, please give me............your best insult.           (I am loose....I drink beer for breakfast)                           🍺                       

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cannonpointer said:

 

I know that you know you can post on mt no-clone site. Every accommodation has been made.

 

 

 

Perfect rebuttal, Cannon-Dog.

Good men won't follow a coward. 

But they will follow a wild bastard.                                        😎...🍺

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2020 at 8:38 PM, teacher said:

I haven't been watching any news lately so this is pretty much all I know about George Floyd...

 

I don't see enough in this video to let me come down on either side.

 

I've read, heard and seen enough now. That cop killed that man. Looks like it might be in the juries hands now but then how did that work out with the Rodney King? I still don't understand that one. I guess the defense owned the jury selection there. This one should at least be some sort of negligent homicide kinda verdict. If the prosecution is overreaching and a lesser verdict can't be reached it's gonna be riot time. I don't see this one working out well for America. 

 

 

This one is a completely different animal. The question I haven't heard asked: If an alleged perp points a taser at a cop is the cop supposed to stand there and take it? Duck? Bob and weave? We've all heard the DA in this one saying two(2) weeks before that a taser in Georgia is considered a lethal weapon. In this case the DA, who is seeking reelection, bears some sort of moral culpability for overreaching. The DA overreached, this is a slam dunk not guilty

 

or...

 

riot time.

 

I know a guy that got tased and died. Years ago I was working for myself putting in cameras and an alarm for a black gentleman of questionable income. (A story within a story.) So I'm in the room with a bunch of black gentlemen of questionable income and these guys want my services so they can see the cops coming. I also happened to be fixing my guy's, nicknamed Milk, PC so I had is internet back online. I went and googled Georgia law for what they were concerned with. Next thing you know I'm telling these fellows the law. The law is that the law will get a confidential informant to go to the house and make a buy. He's gonna be wired but the wire is not a recorder. It's gonna be a transmitter transmitting to the Bob's Plumbing van down the street where it is recorded. The wire is putting out Radio frequency. They make radio frequency detectors so I tell them I'll put a RF detector in at the front door, dude walks in with a wire and a little red light I put somewhere will start blinking and then it's all "sorry, bro, I don't sell that." Easy peasy. One of the black gentlemen starts going off on me telling me I sound like a fed. Understand that I'm in the hood so I quickly dropped that sales pitch. I had come highly recommended to Milk and bless his heart he stood up for me otherwise that could have been a bad situation. Anyway I'm reading the paper a month or so later and I see that Milk is dead. The law had made a CI buy at his place and later pulled him over on the road and as Milk had had two strikes looking at his third he heavily resisted, heavily got tased multiple times for his troubles and died.

 

The morale of the story? Do what ol' teach advises.

 

You hear me, FiveByFive? Give it the fu(k up! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, Imgreatagain said:

Wow. 

 

Right? 

 

Gird your loins (no pun intended), lady...

 

At 7:22 PM 6/16/20 I got the following text from FiveByFive...

 

"You need to grab I'm Great Again by the puzzy." Only it was s's instead of z's. Then he sent me text for some stupid youtube music video, which he always does, which don't work on my flip phone, which he knows I have as he always texts me crap about my flip phone like I'm a Luddite. I'm never gonna type all that into my PC just to see what stupid youtube music video 5 has texted me recently.

 

Hear that, 5? Never! But by all means, waste your time.

 

5 begged me today to let him back onto this site. Like I have any say about that. Thank The Lord.   

 

See, folks? You don't even have to be a member at LF to get abused in the horse thread. 

 

So now I have to talk to 5...

 

You're a fu(kin moron. Remember that post where I said I would break both you collar bones? Then, in front of LF, God and Country I apologized? I stand by that.

 

 

And there it is. Half an hour ago I did my horse thread log on post and I just now got a text from 5. Understand, I haven't posted this post yet. If I was a girl being stalked like this I would be terrified. Today at 6:31 5 texted me...

 

"Azzhole with the flip phone." Then a stupid youtube link I'll never check.

 

It's like I can see the future. Lemme talk to 5...

 

Sup, 5? Good job with the 100 or so texts to me in the last three(3) days. What do you think about me never replying to you? Gettin the slightest hint there? Bro, it's not us, it's you. I could just block your phone calls/texts but then that wouldn't be teacher. I take on all comers, no matter how nuts. It's kinda my philosophy, I don't ban/suspend/edit/delete/block dissenters. I hand them/you rope. If we don't now about fu(ks like you then how do we know that fu(ks like you exist and then how can the rest of the unwashed masses prepare for this? I know, I am exceedingly, not fortunate, but well prepared for all this. I been here at LF cents 2007. I have foreseen most all of this. You are burp I didn't know was coming but then my overall philosophy handles you nicely. Be it horse thread author, moderator, senior moderator, Warden, admin or back to just some fu(k that has his way in The Mighty horse Thread the original philosophy still works. I've me a nice rant about my philosophy fairly recently. 

 

Fu(k the dumb $h!t. White Boy continues to stand by the deal he made with me when the site changed hands. It was a handshake deal. I was never site owner. White Boy can rip everything away from me, he can make the horse thread and everything teacher has ever posted go poof with a few clicks of the mouse. White Boy can take the $100 I donated to the site as part of the sale, and the deal that I get to pin a thread of my choice at the time of my choosing for two(2) weeks moot. Ain't Jack $h!t I can do about it. If ya'll think I'm White Boy's b!tch I gave him the what for a while back about a certain thing and I haven't seen anyone reply. Turns out logic is boss. Eh. Where was I?

 

I showed up tonight and I'm still in the horse thread. I've more to go. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

SUMMA-FUCKING-RISE!

 

I'm not familiar with that term. 

 

Please to edumacate us!

 

-

 

Did I see that you are or about to be a wicked boss at this site? Saw you complaining about all that. Please to tell me that you won't get suspend/ban/edit/delete privileges. None of you idiots should have those powers. Well, edit can be handed out if a software patch glitch a long time ago has been corrected. Say no more. So, you are a moderator? I can see it. So what is your philosophy here, Mr. Shooter? Do you have a thread? Be a doll and give us a link to it so I can go destroy it. Nah, I kid, you've always been a good sport. If you do now have God-like moderator powers has this suddenly changed your outlook towards all the morons that post at this site? They su(k but now that you a mod has this made you feel a need to get busy on them as a moderator or has this made you feel the calling to get busy on them as a member of very high standing? Has this upped your member game? They looking at you now, bro. You are a leader. Welcome to the $h!t. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, teacher said:

 

Right? 

 

Gird your loins (no pun intended), lady...

 

At 7:22 PM 6/16/20 I got the following text from FiveByFive...

 

"You need to grab I'm Great Again by the puzzy." Only it was s's instead of z's. Then he sent me text for some stupid youtube music video, which he always does, which don't work on my flip phone, which he knows I have as he always texts me crap about my flip phone like I'm a Luddite. I'm never gonna type all that into my PC just to see what stupid youtube music video 5 has texted me recently.

 

Hear that, 5? Never! But by all means, waste your time.

 

5 begged me today to let him back onto this site. Like I have any say about that. Thank The Lord.   

 

See, folks? You don't even have to be a member at LF to get abused in the horse thread. 

 

So now I have to talk to 5...

 

You're a fu(kin moron. Remember that post where I said I would break both you collar bones? Then, in front of LF, God and Country I apologized? I stand by that.

 

 

And there it is. Half an hour ago I did my horse thread log on post and I just now got a text from 5. Understand, I haven't posted this post yet. If I was a girl being stalked like this I would be terrified. Today at 6:31 5 texted me...

 

"Azzhole with the flip phone." Then a stupid youtube link I'll never check.

 

It's like I can see the future. Lemme talk to 5...

 

Sup, 5? Good job with the 100 or so texts to me in the last three(3) days. What do you think about me never replying to you? Gettin the slightest hint there? Bro, it's not us, it's you. I could just block your phone calls/texts but then that wouldn't be teacher. I take on all comers, no matter how nuts. It's kinda my philosophy, I don't ban/suspend/edit/delete/block dissenters. I hand them/you rope. If we don't now about fu(ks like you then how do we know that fu(ks like you exist and then how can the rest of the unwashed masses prepare for this? I know, I am exceedingly, not fortunate, but well prepared for all this. I been here at LF cents 2007. I have foreseen most all of this. You are burp I didn't know was coming but then my overall philosophy handles you nicely. Be it horse thread author, moderator, senior moderator, Warden, admin or back to just some fu(k that has his way in The Mighty horse Thread the original philosophy still works. I've me a nice rant about my philosophy fairly recently. 

 

Fu(k the dumb $h!t. White Boy continues to stand by the deal he made with me when the site changed hands. It was a handshake deal. I was never site owner. White Boy can rip everything away from me, he can make the horse thread and everything teacher has ever posted go poof with a few clicks of the mouse. White Boy can take the $100 I donated to the site as part of the sale, and the deal that I get to pin a thread of my choice at the time of my choosing for two(2) weeks moot. Ain't Jack $h!t I can do about it. If ya'll think I'm White Boy's b!tch I gave him the what for a while back about a certain thing and I haven't seen anyone reply. Turns out logic is boss. Eh. Where was I?

 

I showed up tonight and I'm still in the horse thread. I've more to go. 

Lol. Grab me by the pussy? Not a chance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Lol. Grab me by the pussy?

 

Yes, he said that.

 

Lady, how do? I'm teacher. Going forward would you rather I just spare you the truth about the crap that I get about you?

 

-

 

hehe, I just went away for a couple of hours there cents I started replying to IGA there. I had to talk to a man about a job. We drank some. So now on my next free time I have to install a 12 camera system. Cash, baby. Starts on the morrow whenever I wake up. For my land lord. I'm thinking noon after I get done here and the coffee and all. Gotta love Saturday cash. Where was I? Ah, the horse thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This CHOP thing. Imagine a little ol' lady within this area that has her car in her garage with a Trump bumper sticker? She has to be terrified. How long can she good hold out? I know, it's a hypothetical but that ain't America. 

 

Can we have a conservative CHOP? How would that go across? Ya'll would be screaming hypocrisy. 

 

I'll compromise. Build a wall around the CHOP. Ya'll are now a sovereign nation. Passports and the rest apply. Second anything goes South CHOP will be screaming "where is America?"

 

Ya'll don't know this one, cause ya'll su(k. While back when it was going South in Syria, when the opposition to Assad was gettin put upon one of the things they said was that if America didn't come help them right quick like they would adopt terrorism techniques again you and I. Our so-called allies. Some swarthy fu(ks, because they understand that America is always there went there. They said that they would kill us if we didn't help them. Welcome to the horse thread. I know stuff. Lettuce analogy this to CHOP. I'm gettin really bored now. Ah, lookie there, ImGreatAgain gives me a notification. 

 

-

 

I dunno,  I wrote that hours ago before I saw man about a job. Kept that alive in a tab. Now I'm drunk. I should re-read that. We all know that's not gonna happen. 

 

This place is Seattle, we've all seen the movie...

 

escape-1-1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2020 at 8:03 AM, Cannonpointer said:

I know that you know you can post on mt no-clone site. Every accommodation has been made.

 

No, I don't know that. I've tried it all some few times now. I've done my best to let all the unwashed masses see it all. I'm wicked good at this crap. So what now? I have to go into my e-mail thing again? WTF, man? Your crap dot.clone site is gigging me. You are lying to my face. We all know that if you let teacher run amok at your crap dot.clone site that I'm gonna dominate. I'll obey all the rules, I'll toe the line, man, this is all childish, admin. That you, the admin of the dot.clone site acts like this is a thing to behold. I had your measure over a decade ago. I'm still skipping pretty here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, teacher said:

 

Right? 

 

Gird your loins (no pun intended), lady...

 

At 7:22 PM 6/16/20 I got the following text from FiveByFive...

 

"You need to grab I'm Great Again by the puzzy." Only it was s's instead of z's. Then he sent me text for some stupid youtube music video, which he always does, which don't work on my flip phone, which he knows I have as he always texts me crap about my flip phone like I'm a Luddite. I'm never gonna type all that into my PC just to see what stupid youtube music video 5 has texted me recently.

 

Hear that, 5? Never! But by all means, waste your time.

 

5 begged me today to let him back onto this site. Like I have any say about that. Thank The Lord.   

 

See, folks? You don't even have to be a member at LF to get abused in the horse thread. 

 

So now I have to talk to 5...

 

You're a fu(kin moron. Remember that post where I said I would break both you collar bones? Then, in front of LF, God and Country I apologized? I stand by that.

 

 

And there it is. Half an hour ago I did my horse thread log on post and I just now got a text from 5. Understand, I haven't posted this post yet. If I was a girl being stalked like this I would be terrified. Today at 6:31 5 texted me...

 

"Azzhole with the flip phone." Then a stupid youtube link I'll never check.

 

It's like I can see the future. Lemme talk to 5...

 

Sup, 5? Good job with the 100 or so texts to me in the last three(3) days. What do you think about me never replying to you? Gettin the slightest hint there? Bro, it's not us, it's you. I could just block your phone calls/texts but then that wouldn't be teacher. I take on all comers, no matter how nuts. It's kinda my philosophy, I don't ban/suspend/edit/delete/block dissenters. I hand them/you rope. If we don't now about fu(ks like you then how do we know that fu(ks like you exist and then how can the rest of the unwashed masses prepare for this? I know, I am exceedingly, not fortunate, but well prepared for all this. I been here at LF cents 2007. I have foreseen most all of this. You are burp I didn't know was coming but then my overall philosophy handles you nicely. Be it horse thread author, moderator, senior moderator, Warden, admin or back to just some fu(k that has his way in The Mighty horse Thread the original philosophy still works. I've me a nice rant about my philosophy fairly recently. 

 

Fu(k the dumb $h!t. White Boy continues to stand by the deal he made with me when the site changed hands. It was a handshake deal. I was never site owner. White Boy can rip everything away from me, he can make the horse thread and everything teacher has ever posted go poof with a few clicks of the mouse. White Boy can take the $100 I donated to the site as part of the sale, and the deal that I get to pin a thread of my choice at the time of my choosing for two(2) weeks moot. Ain't Jack $h!t I can do about it. If ya'll think I'm White Boy's b!tch I gave him the what for a while back about a certain thing and I haven't seen anyone reply. Turns out logic is boss. Eh. Where was I?

 

I showed up tonight and I'm still in the horse thread. I've more to go. 

Oh my god. 
block him? 
restraining  order? 
is he a chick ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, teacher said:

This CHOP thing. Imagine a little ol' lady within this area that has her car in her garage with a Trump bumper sticker? She has to be terrified. How long can she good hold out? I know, it's a hypothetical but that ain't America. 

 

Can we have a conservative CHOP? How would that go across? Ya'll would be screaming hypocrisy. 

 

I'll compromise. Build a wall around the CHOP. Ya'll are now a sovereign nation. Passports and the rest apply. Second anything goes South CHOP will be screaming "where is America?"

 

Ya'll don't know this one, cause ya'll su(k. While back when it was going South in Syria, when the opposition to Assad was gettin put upon one of the things they said was that if America didn't come help them right quick like they would adopt terrorism techniques again you and I. Our so-called allies. Some swarthy fu(ks, because they understand that America is always there went there. They said that they would kill us if we didn't help them. Welcome to the horse thread. I know stuff. Lettuce analogy this to CHOP. I'm gettin really bored now. Ah, lookie there, ImGreatAgain gives me a notification. 

 

-

 

I dunno,  I wrote that hours ago before I saw man about a job. Kept that alive in a tab. Now I'm drunk. I should re-read that. We all know that's not gonna happen. 

 

This place is Seattle, we've all seen the movie...

 

escape-1-1.png

I guy on the radio last night meant to say CHOP but said CHUMP instead.   :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Few things you protesters are missin: 

 

dollar-1-1.png

 

Go from there!

 

lynyrd-1-2.png

 

As I've said, to me the Rebel Flag means Lynyrd Skynyrd. But then I'm a Yankee. I'll let you protesters have Most everything, but I won't let ya'll have Lynyrd Skynyrd. This gets more betterer...

 

rushmore-1-1.png

 

Holy fu(k, snowflakes. How did ya'll miss that one?  I spent like two(2) mikes the other day pretending I was offended and I came up with buku stuff. I have so much more. But then I can go the other way. All these fu(k so-called lefty heroes on your side? $h!t goes both ways. 

 

Here's my question: I'm just an average blue collar Joe. I do not run in high faluting circles. I can't begin to know how to reject an invitation to a dinner party. My DeWalt sack of just my wrenches is gettin very heavy. Same with my sockets. My Ford has rust. One day I saved a man's life with CPR. The five(5) or so years I was admin of this site I only banned two(2) people. When I was a teenager I built a tree fort so high up there in the middle of nowhere that the county had to come cut the trees down for the safety of all. I've never lost a fight. I've swam so far out into the ocean that I couldn't see the shore. I went to jail for doing that. My first born made me promise I would never do that again when she saw me one day swim in the ocean. I have more but I'm far more nuts than all of you unwashed massed put together and no, I don't have a question.

 

However, I am still the smartest man alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2020 at 8:03 AM, Cannonpointer said:

I know that you know you can post on mt no-clone site. Every accommodation has been made.

 

I'm sure you are giving it you all. Still, this is was my most recent try, looks like...

 

cannon-1-3.png

 

Warden?

 

That password doesn't work. Maybe your crack mod team has decided that I ain't the guy to belong there? They would be correct cause I'll wreck your place. Or do you just continually lie to me? From my position I have no way of knowing. This is on going. I have the patience of Job. 

 

Second I get into your site you should make me a moderator. Scratch that, you should give me all God-like moderator powers short of admin. You should give me exactly the same powers as I now hold. Not sure how power works at you site but I don't care. I shall be boss of "Son of... the horse you rode in on." Probably I'll have access to all kinds of things but I'll never go there. It would be a handshake deal. This thing is unheard of. Your site would go nuts. Then, after a long while, while I continue to behave they'll sort of come to accept it. All I have to do is not screw it up. I have this same sort of power here right now. You don't have a FiveByFive problem, do you? Have you ever seen me delete anyone? I did edit you, once, in this thread but then all I did was take four(4) of your idiot posts and put them into one(1) post. A single character was not lost. Same deal. It would work out well for me. I'd show up here for my log on post, copy/paste that stupid crap to the other horse thread and there we are. I can be twice as stupid with half the typing. And your crap site gets some views. Win/win. It's  just a few clicks for me. Lemme sweeten the deal: I shall never go outside of my Son's thread. Never. Now matter how they bait me. This is a pretty good deal. Of course I reserve the right to repost old horse posts to the Son thread. That shall be horrible. Eh. What is your crap site afeared of? Yea, Mr. Pointer, if you run a serious interweb political debate forum then you shouldn't be afeared of serious political debate. 

 

What I offer is unheard of. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

I'm sure you are giving it you all. Still, this is was my most recent try, looks like...

 

cannon-1-3.png

 

Warden?

 

That password doesn't work. Maybe your crack mod team has decided that I ain't the guy to belong there? They would be correct cause I'll wreck your place. Or do you just continually lie to me? From my position I have no way of knowing. This is on going. I have the patience of Job. 

 

Second I get into your site you should make me a moderator. Scratch that, you should give me all God-like moderator powers short of admin. You should give me exactly the same powers as I now hold. Not sure how power works at you site but I don't care. I shall be boss of "Son of... the horse you rode in on." Probably I'll have access to all kinds of things but I'll never go there. It would be a handshake deal. This thing is unheard of. Your site would go nuts. Then, after a long while, while I continue to behave they'll sort of come to accept it. All I have to do is not screw it up. I have this same sort of power here right now. You don't have a FiveByFive problem, do you? Have you ever seen me delete anyone? I did edit you, once, in this thread but then all I did was take four(4) of your idiot posts and put them into one(1) post. A single character was not lost. Same deal. It would work out well for me. I'd show up here for my log on post, copy/paste that stupid crap to the other horse thread and there we are. I can be twice as stupid with half the typing. And your crap site gets some views. Win/win. It's  just a few clicks for me. Lemme sweeten the deal: I shall never go outside of my Son's thread. Never. Now matter how they bait me. This is a pretty good deal. Of course I reserve the right to repost old horse posts to the Son thread. That shall be horrible. Eh. What is your crap site afeared of? Yea, Mr. Pointer, if you run a serious interweb political debate forum then you shouldn't be afeared of serious political debate. 

 

What I offer is unheard of. 

Gonna have to there to chat with him teacher.

 

He's banned here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Gonna have to there to chat with him teacher.

 

He's banned here.

 

So, now, how can I? 

 

I know this guy from way before you. He banned folks here cause of politics or personal animosity. I hate this azzhole. He lies consistently. I know where the bodies are buried. You know this. I desire to make the dot.clone site suffer. I just need to be able to type. This thing is ongoing. 

 

Give him back to me until I am done with him! Please. 

 

When the fu(k do I fail? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You liberals really think you gots it all figured out. If a snowflake asks me if I'm a racist and I go "yes," well, not sure what happens then. There's no statues of me. I guess that happens after I die. If a snowflake asks me if I'm a racist and I go "no," then I'm a racism denier. The verbal gymnastics and circular logic ensues. The term "unconscious racism" is bandied about. I took care of that nonsense... 

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1061989902

 

But what happens, snowflakes, if you ask me if I'm a racist and I go "I don't know?" Hmm? Ya'll liberals, haven't, as usual, thought all this through. 

 

-

 

This is Big! Not much mention about it from the drive-by media which confirms my thinking that it's big. Folks inside the Seattle CHOP zone have brought a class action lawsuit again the powers that be. I supposes it's the usual, denial of services, that reasonable expected and paid for by taxes etcetera services of most everything has gone poof, no cops, no fire department, no EMTs...  There just has to be someone within the CHOP zone that needed an ambulance and didn't get one. "I've fallen and can't get up." I wouldn't doubt that there is some old, dead person somewhere in the CHOP zone stinkin the place up. There's a slam dunk winner of a law suit. Family in court going that they couldn't, still can't get to their loved one as the flies and maggots get busy. That's no way for the deceased to be treated in America. Yes, liberals, I'm walking you through the consequences of your actions. All the bidness owners that have paid their taxes, been up to snuff with all the expectations of any municipality, licences, compliance, inspections, annual state mandated fire alarm (that's a thing I do) stuff, and then it burns? Pain and suffering. Emotional trauma for someone that fears going outside? I can go on.  Lawyers are gonna have a field day with this. Everybody that has been fucked cause of this mob is gonna win. The payouts are gonna be massive. You bet your azz that every other fu(k socialist/communist/Marxist/statist Mayor or Governor is rethinking their lot in life right now. Eh, well, maybe not. After all I am teacher and I am well ahead of the curve. But sooner of later this one is gonna sink in. Hell yea, baby, welcome to the horse thread. And the crowd goes...?

 

crowd-1-1.png

 

Ya'll liberals, haven't, as usual, thought all this through. 

 

-

 

neese-1-1.png

 

-

 

28,570/671,899.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Third page already? That's excellent. 

 

-

 

Watching Tim Russert's retarded little brother today on a Sunday morning show dude started going on about the number of Yellow Menace Satan Bug cases in America compared to other nations. Positives/million. We are second to only Brazil. Thing is I read the other day about the number of deaths/million. We are way down there. Maybe Trump is correct, America's testing is going balls. If there was a national Sunday morning political show that I was in charge of ol' teach would submit both numbers and let the unwashed masses decide for themselves instead of trying to spin it. 

 

-

 

Other day I went on about Mount Rushmore. Far as I've seen I'm the first to bring this one up. Couple of weeks later the Governor of South Dakota gets on record. She says no way is that gettin torn down. Ya'll saw that one here first.  

 

-

 

I know, for some time now I been getting away from showing the research that backs up my near perfect recall, showing ya'll the links and prt sc images but then that never gets me anywhere. No matter what I prove I'm always third page already. Gettin to be a waste of my time. Go ahead and question me on my contentions. It's a cart and horse sorta thing. Of course it stands that if you come try me in this thread you have to pay the price. This would be bait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea, I have to post at FiveByFive.

 

Hey, 5, why to you call me and send me texts? Why do you call me your friend? You constantly insult me and call me foul names. You'll start the day early with the texts that go "how you doing teacher?" and a tad later you are all "fu(kin flip phone azzhole." That's not a friend. At this point this is an exercise in my philosophy that ol' teach flees from no one.  I can block you, I am moderator of this thread,  I can, here, in this thread, make you jerks say stuff you never did. I been prosecuting this thread cents 2007. All you fu(ks stuff is still here. I have massive God-like moderator powers. I have long time. I've seen mods come and go. Eh, I'm going on. This is worth going on about. You know, apparently, if one doesn't have the gift of gab AND mastery of the politics of the day you fu(ks ALWAYS go to underhanded shenanigans. This horse thread is a living, breathing example that such doesn't need to be so. WTF is ya'lls problem? Pretty much until I die I'm gonna be here. I look around, I read this site, I watch the news, I'm entirely an idiot savant when it comes to politics or whatever I put my mind to but ya'll lie. Be it Chuck Todd or fishhead I savvy the lie before the second half of the sentence happens. If I manage to get through a thread title I damn sure ain't gettin through your OP. You people su(k. I have your measure right quick. I don't ask why am I different anymore. I still care, I still want to know the answer, maybe the answer is cause I'm a flake, but after a couple of decades I'm still searching. Maybe I'm just stuck. I should move along but I care about this nation and what The Founding Fathers set up. I was Army, I was done with basic training before I was 18 so my skin was in the game back then. Eh. I've me a thread. I watch the new fu(ks come and go. I watch the old fu(ks fear me. I've got nuttin to prove yet when I show up now and again I prove it anyway., 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before I go eat my chicken who understands just how close it was that The Mighty US of A Constitution was not adopted? What was the beef? How did The Founding Fathers get by that? What does all that back then have to do with what is going on right now? America is now tearing down history. Back then there was a serious discussion about the morality of stuff. So, the sum lot of you retards don't know the answer to this one? I watch the news, I read, I haven't seen this one broached. 

 

Why the fu(k is it me asking these things? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...