Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

"...and the horse you rode in on."

Test poll.  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Election votes should be made public for all. That is, who you are and how you voted shall be public.

• I'm a lefty and say "yes."
    • I'm a lefty and say "no."
    • I'm a righty and say "yes."
    • I'm a righty and say "no."
    • Please, teacher, say sumpin about pyramids.
    • Ban teacher.

The establishment is back, baby and for the liberals it's bidness as usual. Nationalizing and militarizing everything.  All Hail Mother government. Remember when Trump called some federal law enforcement out to quell some nice lootin and rioting and ya'll snowflakes threw a stinkin fit? Just fine when it 20k+ military types. Who wants to bet these national guards don't have rounds in them weapons? I see ChinaJoe (I like that one) is coming outta the gate hard on energy...

On 1/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, teacher said:

Oh for sure we looking at... ,  high cost of energy (whole bunch of rants on what is coming there,)

and squashing a whole bunch of stuff. Price of energy gonna go through the roof. Last I checked the energy industry has about a 9% profit margin. If the price of energy doubles, so to does the energy companies profits. I thought you liberals hated the energy companies? Of course when the price of energy goes up, remember this is also gasoline/diesel. It even takes gasoline to deliver, wait for it, gasoline which then makes every friggin else cost more cash. And which folks does that disproportional effect? That's right, the poor. I thought you liberals were all for the poor? Rich guy ain't gonna sweat that it's gonna costs twice as much to fill up his Mercedes. Good times ahead for The Mighty horse Thread.

-

So FiveByFive been saying lately that my views, glorious view numbers are fake. Eh, it's a free country and an even more free site.  

numbers-4-9.png   

There should be some suffering for 5 on deck.

No idea why this is underlined. 

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

Who wants to bet these national guards don't have rounds in them weapons?

There was a big announcement that they were issued live rounds ... because us deplorables were such a threat.    The latest is some 10,000 are staying on after the inauguration and some 7000 may be there permanently.   Just to make sure the fascist, communist, oligarchy remains in power ... FOREVER.

8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

There was a big announcement that they were issued live rounds ...

I still doubt it. This is the national guard, not even weekend warriors. i guess they gotta SAY that. Bunch of untrained twitchy fu(kers with damn near zero training and even less training on crowd control? Disaster waitin to happen. Defies logic. Thousands of them and all it takes one losing his nerve.They should issue clubs and pepper spray so these poor bastards ain't left hanging if it goes south.

because us deplorables were such a threat.    The latest is some 10,000 are staying on after the inauguration and some 7000 may be there permanently.   Just to make sure the fascist, communist, oligarchy remains in power ... FOREVER.

Like I just spewed...

15 minutes ago, teacher said:

militarizing everything.  

I did the oligarchy thing not so long ago. Hell yea this is about forever and ever, Amen. This is their big chance, they have to do this now before midterms. They are not so much fascists/communists. Best I know fascism means Mother government control of the means of production and communism means Mother government ownership of the means of production so tighten up on your use of The Queen's English there, rookie lest the snowflakes get all semantical with you. If they try and nationalize Ford/Chevy/Dodge/Walmart/Exxon/Frederick's of Hollywood they gonna get some guff from the unwashed masses. Scratch part of that. Nationalizing Exxon and the like has always been first on their list of industries to fu(k up and the progressives are all for that. But yea, you are perfect with the oligarchy part. They gonna try and get to the present Russia model. 

Do me a favor, bro. Your thread that got hid the other day? Please to post that OP in this thread. That was killer. I see that that was CalGuy (is that the new mod's name?) that hid that one. Was that because you didn't adhere to the new one paragraph rule? I thought that was a weak call on CalGuy's part. No matter, mods come and go. If you don't still have that somewhere I'll go find it and send it to you in PM. Either way if they try to gig that in the horse thread I'll go to war. Might even have to edit it (to adhere to the new one paragraph rule but there are still ways of gettin it done) but either way that one needs see the light of day. A lot in that one bolsters that which I been saying the liberal shall do cents forever. It's nice when some national fu(k says that which I said been saying all along.

It's like I can see the future. 

Again, I can't prove Jack but for long time I've seen stuff I been first with show up later with this or that right wing talking head. I've seen word for word show up. It's all good. One time long ago I posted "shoot them in the friggin head and make them stone cold friggin dead." Before I was at this site. I just happened to be listening to a national radio guy and I heard him say "shoot them in the friggin head and make them stone cold friggin dead." I guess that particular set of words can be done off the rip but for me it's suspect. Been quite a few like that. I could name names. But what do I care? I don't want to be famous. Go ahead and plagiarize/steal from ol' teach. Ol' teach and folks that steal from me know where it came from and that's enough for me. And then consider this: The amount of views I get doesn't clock if these views are coming only from members/viewers of this site. That's a thing 5 doesn't get when he questions the amount of views I get. Show up here in the middle of the night on a week day and catch guests in this thread. I go "who's online" all the time. It's a fine habit. Doesn't take long to read my latest rant, guest will be in and out. A lot I'll open a tab in the "who's online" deal and between going hither and yon I'll hit that tab and refresh. That's how I catch it. I've always been a numbers guy. My numbers anyway. Or is this how I fake my numbers...?

water-drinking-bird-1-1.png

Giddyup!

On 6/28/2007 at 10:55 PM, Armycadet779 said:

Ya i agree with him, ban him!!! He is a ignorant arab hating fool.

And who do you hate today? If you're a democrat we already know.

16 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

And who do you hate today? If you're a democrat we already know.

Bro, you do know that you are quoting that guy from 2007? He fled over a decade ago after I handed him his azz. Don't get me wrong, it's nice seeing the old stuff. I get around, I know who you are, you do well. 

Welcome to the horse thread. 

6 minutes ago, teacher said:

Bro, you do know that you are quoting that guy from 2007? He fled over a decade ago after I handed him his azz. Don't get me wrong, it's nice seeing the old stuff. I get around, I know who you are, you do well. 

Welcome to the horse thread. 

Thank you, I did not know that teach, but then again is anything new? I believe that whatever has to be said has already been said by someone.

45 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Thank you, I did not know that teach,

My pleasure. 

but then again is anything new?

In this thread? A whole bunch. 

(And now my text is all huge? It's always like this.)

The rest of the site is gonna kill me for this but what do you know about how the pyramids in Egypt could have been constructed? 

I believe that whatever has to be said has already been said by someone.

And if I can prove that wrong? Not every thing but a thing or two(2.) 

-

Yes, morons, I've got an in to the pyramid stuff. Like I'm not gonna take it, which may or may not lead to other stuff. Fu(k it, I'll sweeten the pot. Mr. TBHWT. I say that I am the world's foremost foremost authority on how the pyramids could have been constructed. I have an easy 50 or so drawings by me that I will link you to right now in this thread. If you take the bait and read them all you will go "ah, well, mutha fu(ka actually solved it, that's amazingly simple." It will be so simple that you shall not be impressed and move along. From now and forever and ever, Amen, if you ever watch some stupid pyramid construction crap on History or NOVA or the like you'll just go "fu(k that, I know a guy." That's all I'm looking for. Or, be a hero and be the first to find a flaw. 

Here we go...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060456905

Lots of posts after that, keep going. 

-

Done yet? I know, I'm wicked obsessed with this but if you had solved the greatest terrestrial mystery know to man you'd be thumping your chest. 

-

Like there's not gonna be more hubris in a teacher rant. Mr. TBHWT, ask me about why the the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective. Eh, don't do that or more stuff comes. My point is if I'm that wicked smart imagine what I can do with simple politics. Good news, you don't have to imagine that. You in the horse thread. It's long, no one has read all of it. Does writing it count as having read it? Here's the deal, bro, I get after it one member at a time. It's your turn. In case you don't know you know all these moderators around here? I have to point this out now and again for the newbs and such. I have a deal. I am boss of this thread, I am the so-called moderator of this thread. This thread is an island within liberalforum.org. I have zero power outside of this thread. Yes, I am using your post to go over the thing in this thread, again, I have carte blanch in this thread. All the site rules pretty much apply in this thread as they are all swell rules, I wrote a few of them, I still, other than FiveByFive, haven't shown my azz on this. But then I have the capacity for great leniency. I'd venture to say that in this thread there is stuff you unwashed masses couldn't get away with that you can get away within the rest of the site. But then if you post in this thread you are likely to run into The Warden. Eh, I'm going on, gots to shut this down sooner or later but damn that was some killer friggin hubris. 

-

Check out that link! I drew that. Then get back with a flaw in that.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, teacher said:

I still doubt it. This is the national guard, not even weekend warriors. i guess they gotta SAY that. Bunch of untrained twitchy fu(kers with damn near zero training and even less training on crowd control? Disaster waitin to happen. Defies logic. 

You got a point.    Besides, did the UNIPARTY really want 25,000 soldiers surrounding them with live ammunition?

Do me a favor, bro. Your thread that got hid the other day?

Hmmmm.   I must have missed that happening. You have a link that would remind me what the OP was about?

Please to post that OP in this thread. That was killer. I see that that was CalGuy (is that the new mod's name?) that hid that one. Was that because you didn't adhere to the new one paragraph rule?

If so, then CalGuy didn't hear that I am now allowed by @kfools to post one entire article a day minus ONE paragraph.   Here's the proof: 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/336273-nhb-new-rule-addition/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1062326825

You can post the entire article minus ONE paragraph once a day. In one thread a day. 

I'm handing you this pass as you never asked for anything of me....so I will grant you a privilege. 

Compromise makes the world go round.

Nobody else may have this privilege. If they ask why tell them "Fuck you kfools said so thats why." 

Let me know what the thread was about (I start so many) because if it was hidden I then wouldn't know it, would I?   Then I will contact Calguy and get the thread reinstated.   Thanks.  Glad you liked whatever it was.

This is a tad odd. Suddenly I can't find that thread. Should be very easy for me to find. Hidden threads for me are pink. Same with hidden posts. 

I found it. So what was this? Duplicate thread? i am entirely confusified. Gotta love teacher and the thing that he does...

Here is what I found...

Be-AChooser-1-2.png

Pink.

I have that flashdrive. I saw that thread the other day. I was asking a question. Does this thread exist? Far as I can tell you posted it and it was hidden by that mod. I'm a tad drunk but I ain't that drunk. Pink means hidden. I'm gonna leave this alone till I get some answers. 

-

I'm still a big deal. I still have God-like moderator powers. I am The Man that changed this site from being liberal moderator dominated to, well, me. I whupped them. Couldn't have done that without David R. That is your real hero. Wouldn't be no lowrent if it weren't for me. Then by attrition it was me. Then I was The Man that decided that this site should be sold to Mr. Fools because I decided he was wicked cool. All along, every step of the way the horse thread.

Make no bones about it, we are because of David R. 

Everyone can kizz my azz. 

And here we are. All Hail Mr. Fools. Lately Mr. Fools invited us to sumpin called Politically Provoked. And there he is. Turns out that when that is live we get to type stuff. I typed stuff, nuttin new for me. Hang on...

57 minutes ago, teacher said:

Here is what I found...

Thanks.   That is indeed one of the articles I posted under the rule modification that @kfools allowed me.   I will contact calguy (assume he's the one who hid it) and see if he'll unhide the thread.  If he won't you'll hear from me.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

Thanks.   That is indeed one of the articles I posted under the rule modification that @kfools allowed me.   I will contact calguy (assume he's the one who hid it) and see if he'll unhide the thread.  If he won't you'll hear from me.

I got rid of it 

3 hours ago, teacher said:

My pleasure. 

In this thread? A whole bunch. 

(And now my text is all huge? It's always like this.)

The rest of the site is gonna kill me for this but what do you know about how the pyramids in Egypt could have been constructed? 

And if I can prove that wrong? Not every thing but a thing or two(2.) 

-

Yes, morons, I've got an in to the pyramid stuff. Like I'm not gonna take it, which may or may not lead to other stuff. Fu(k it, I'll sweeten the pot. Mr. TBHWT. I say that I am the world's foremost foremost authority on how the pyramids could have been constructed. I have an easy 50 or so drawings by me that I will link you to right now in this thread. If you take the bait and read them all you will go "ah, well, mutha fu(ka actually solved it, that's amazingly simple." It will be so simple that you shall not be impressed and move along. From now and forever and ever, Amen, if you ever watch some stupid pyramid construction crap on History or NOVA or the like you'll just go "fu(k that, I know a guy." That's all I'm looking for. Or, be a hero and be the first to find a flaw. 

Here we go...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060456905

Lots of posts after that, keep going. 

-

Done yet? I know, I'm wicked obsessed with this but if you had solved the greatest terrestrial mystery know to man you'd be thumping your chest. 

-

Like there's not gonna be more hubris in a teacher rant. Mr. TBHWT, ask me about why the the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective. Eh, don't do that or more stuff comes. My point is if I'm that wicked smart imagine what I can do with simple politics. Good news, you don't have to imagine that. You in the horse thread. It's long, no one has read all of it. Does writing it count as having read it? Here's the deal, bro, I get after it one member at a time. It's your turn. In case you don't know you know all these moderators around here? I have to point this out now and again for the newbs and such. I have a deal. I am boss of this thread, I am the so-called moderator of this thread. This thread is an island within liberalforum.org. I have zero power outside of this thread. Yes, I am using your post to go over the thing in this thread, again, I have carte blanch in this thread. All the site rules pretty much apply in this thread as they are all swell rules, I wrote a few of them, I still, other than FiveByFive, haven't shown my azz on this. But then I have the capacity for great leniency. I'd venture to say that in this thread there is stuff you unwashed masses couldn't get away with that you can get away within the rest of the site. But then if you post in this thread you are likely to run into The Warden. Eh, I'm going on, gots to shut this down sooner or later but damn that was some killer friggin hubris. 

-

Check out that link! I drew that. Then get back with a flaw in that.  

I have read this thread almost cover to cover

50 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I got rid of it 

Then @lucifershammer, I would appreciate your unhiding the thread.   I have permission from @kfools to post one complete article (sans 1 paragraph), no matter the length, each day.    Here’s proof of that agreement: 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/336273-nhb-new-rule-addition/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1062326825

You can post the entire article minus ONE paragraph once a day. In one thread a day. 

I'm handing you this pass as you never asked for anything of me....so I will grant you a privilege. 

Compromise makes the world go round.

Nobody else may have this privilege. If they ask why tell them "Fuck you kfools said so thats why." 

That was my one article for that day.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Yea, so that pretty much means that I still don't suck. Mr. Chooser, you should be very careful when you say things about me and my moderation. I get it, I get you, but I'm not your lap dog. So much more i can say.

Really, folks, I'm trying.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I have read this thread almost cover to cover

Nobody does that. 

My first question to you, Sir, fuck the political $h!t, have all these long years have I not bared my soul? 

Some tines I weep. 

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

That thought has NEVER crossed my mind, teacher.

Alrighty then. Not like I thought it did. Fu(k, man, you get well into it. While back i asked the monopoly/antitrust thing. You killed it. Not like it matters to these lying liberal kunts.   

We are at an odd moment. Next thing for me is violence. I can't believe it has gotten to this point for me. As i read it there are people at this site that are calling for the likes of me to be what now? This is my thread, I see at this site buku liberals that are tellin me I can't say this or that. I'm gonna be the first that says it. And this site. All these liberals that are calling for Mother government to come get me. 

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

Alrighty then. Not like I thought it did. Fu(k, man, you get well into it. While back i asked the monopoly/antitrust thing. You killed it. Not like it matters to these lying liberal kunts.   

We are at an odd moment. Next thing for me is violence. I can't believe it has gotten to this point for me. As i read it there are people at this site that are calling for the likes of me to be what now? This is my thread, I see at this site buku liberals that are tellin me I can't say this or that. I'm gonna be the first that says it. And this site. All these liberals that are calling for Mother government to come get me. 

And they are. Its fucking crazy.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

And they are. Its fucking crazy.

These fu(ks want to fight me? The Mighty US of A Army tells me that I am an expert marksman. instead of my heavy bag i used to hang a swing for my children. Here's a guy I hate. Squatchman. Complete puzzy. Can't show up in this thread. Eh, there's a bunch like that. 

This is ugly.   

10 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Then @lucifershammer, I would appreciate your unhiding the thread.   I have permission from @kfools to post one complete article (sans 1 paragraph), no matter the length, each day.    Here’s proof of that agreement: 

That was my one article for that day.

That's a cool agreement that ends with me fielding multiple complaints,  sorting through reports,  and having members do the same thing then I have to deal with that.