Jump to content
teacher

"...and The Horse You Rode In On"

Poll poll.  

148 members have voted

  1. 1. Like my test poll?

    • Yes.
      10
    • Hell yes.
      10
    • Why can
      6
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
      27
    • ban teacher.
      29


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Wanna buy a T-shirt ?

 

I don’t know.    Not really a t shirt person.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

I don’t know.    Not really a t shirt person.    

It’s a joke - teacher said for me to make some for him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:33 AM, Imgreatagain said:

Wanna buy a T-shirt ?

 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, EltonJohnson said:

I don’t know.    Not really a t shirt person.    

 

Mumu?

 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:40 AM, Imgreatagain said:

It’s a joke - teacher said for me to make some for him 

 

I love this gal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, teacher said:

 

 

Mumu?

 

 

I love this gal.

i don't know why you gotta be hittin on my new forum crush, bro. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lewstherin said:

i don't know why you gotta be hittin on my new forum crush, bro. lol

Get in line creeper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump says that Biteme's gonna run the table for the democrat ticket. I love this guy, Trump, he's always agreeing with me.

 

-

 

No new legislation till 2020 at least. GDP, wages and Labor Participation Rate up. Unemployment still at what is statistically full employment. Inventory is up, that means the bidnesses have confidence. Nice little trade war with China brewing. Friggin gongchangdang. I love that. What's the worse that can happen? China makes our goods more costly to them than theirs are to us? Iran does what Iran does and for their troubles gets to get acquainted with the USS  Abraham Lincoln and her friends. When asked what their reasons are to impeach Trump the left goes "I just know he's guilty of sumpin. Look at him." The US economy is way down the list of things that Americans are worried about. Word on the street is that old, white and bald is gonna be the new sexy come the 2020's.

 

I'm good.

 

-

 

So what's going on with this place? Should I look into things? Perish the thought. We have a crack staff of moderators. Jesus tells me all is good.

 

Jesus is a Mehican guy I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what happens when the dems dont elect a black person to face trump?

what happens when the dems dont elect bernie?

or pokahontas

or any of them

 

wait dont answer !!

 

Trump wins in a blow out

 

or how do you see this going down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, teacher said:

Trump says that Biteme's gonna run the table for the democrat ticket. I love this guy, Trump, he's always agreeing with me.

 

-

 

No new legislation till 2020 at least. GDP, wages and Labor Participation Rate up. Unemployment still at what is statistically full employment. Inventory is up, that means the bidnesses have confidence. Nice little trade war with China brewing. Friggin gongchangdang. I love that. What's the worse that can happen? China makes our goods more costly to them than theirs are to us? Iran does what Iran does and for their troubles gets to get acquainted with the USS  Abraham Lincoln and her friends. When asked what their reasons are to impeach Trump the left goes "I just know he's guilty of sumpin. Look at him." The US economy is way down the list of things that Americans are worried about. Word on the street is that old, white and bald is gonna be the new sexy come the 2020's.

 

I'm good.

 

-

 

So what's going on with this place? Should I look into things? Perish the thought. We have a crack staff of moderators. Jesus tells me all is good.

 

Jesus is a Mehican guy I know.

 

Labor Participation Rate Down.

 

I haven't checked your whole post yet. But that is the first thing I noticed. There was a significant drop in the Labor Force Participation rate last month which accounted for the resulting drop in unemployment rate.

 

https://www.bls.gov/charts/employment-situation/civilian-labor-force-participation-rate.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTZilla said:

what happens when the dems dont elect a black person to face trump?

what happens when the dems dont elect bernie?

or pokahontas

or any of them

 

wait dont answer !!

 

Trump wins in a blow out

 

or how do you see this going down?

 

Done said it's Biden.

 

I'm wrong when?

 

Would you like full fledged boring analysis of all this? Cause bro, it's long, it's boring, I'd have to type stuff about the mental state of the left, what the drive-by media is up to and how they are gonna fail and that's a lot of typing. I know, I should just do all that.   

 

Thanks for nuttin, Mr. Zilla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 9:06 PM, Imgreatagain said:

Teachers pet 

lol 

Show him your tits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

Done said it's Biden.

 

I'm wrong when?

 

Would you like full fledged boring analysis of all this? Cause bro, it's long, it's boring, I'd have to type stuff about the mental state of the left, what the drive-by media is up to and how they are gonna fail and that's a lot of typing. I know, I should just do all that.   

 

Thanks for nuttin, Mr. Zilla.

i dont think biden will be there in the end,  i get it bro but  i see pain for the dumbocrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TDS said:

Show him your tits.

you have no respect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTZilla said:

i dont think biden will be there in the end, 

 

I do.

 

Helluva thing, bro, to predict this sort of a thing this far out.

 

This is the horse thread, Mr. Zilla, how often do you see me calling $h!t? And when I do, how often am I correct?

 

Thing is, when it happens, I'll still be here.

 

Remember I called Trump back in 2011.

 

Thing you idiots should be asking is "how does this fu(k know these things."

 

"He's got a mutha fu(kin thread called sumpin horse and he's killing us."

 

I'm good. I enjoy my take. None of you are ever gonna be me. It's a fu(kin decade, I have the thing, if I ponder it and flesh it out and say it's so the last decade when didn't it happen?

 

I'm good, there's a reason I'm boss, I understand politics more than the next ten of you creeps put together.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teacher said:

 

I do.

 

Helluva thing, bro, to predict this sort of a thing this far out.

 

This is the horse thread, Mr. Zilla, how often do you see me calling $h!t? And when I do, how often am I correct?

 

Thing is, when it happens, I'll still be here.

 

Remember I called Trump back in 2011.

 

Thing you idiots should be asking is "how does this fu(k know these things."

 

"He's got a mutha fu(kin thread called sumpin horse and he's killing us."

 

I'm good. I enjoy my take. None of you are ever gonna be me. It's a fu(kin decade, I have the thing, if I ponder it and flesh it out and say it's so the last decade when didn't it happen?

 

I'm good, there's a reason I'm boss, I understand politics more than the next ten of you creeps put together.

 

 

 

 

Are you saying you think biden will win ? 

I think he’s what a lot of people want . The whole “ presidential” thing . - minus the little girl grabbing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, teacher said:

 

I do.

 

Helluva thing, bro, to predict this sort of a thing this far out.

 

This is the horse thread, Mr. Zilla, how often do you see me calling $h!t? And when I do, how often am I correct?

 

Thing is, when it happens, I'll still be here.

 

Remember I called Trump back in 2011.

 

Thing you idiots should be asking is "how does this fu(k know these things."

 

"He's got a mutha fu(kin thread called sumpin horse and he's killing us."

 

I'm good. I enjoy my take. None of you are ever gonna be me. It's a fu(kin decade, I have the thing, if I ponder it and flesh it out and say it's so the last decade when didn't it happen?

 

I'm good, there's a reason I'm boss, I understand politics more than the next ten of you creeps put together.

 

 

 

 

i called Trump, you copycatted me !

lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are you saying you think biden will win ? 

I think he’s what a lot of people want . The whole “ presidential” thing . - minus the little girl grabbing 

no way biden beats trump    ask me why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

no way biden beats trump    ask me why?

biden won't win because his dumb ass is about to get hammered over his ukraine deals. amongst other reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

biden won't win because his dumb ass is about to get hammered over his ukraine deals. amongst other reasons. 

biden is racis if biden wins and the negroid candidates dont then they wont vote for him and bernice voters will be pissed too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...