Jump to content
teacher

"...and The Horse You Rode In On"

Poll poll.  

147 members have voted

  1. 1. Like my test poll?

    • Yes.
      10
    • Hell yes.
      9
    • Why can
      6
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
      25
    • ban teacher.
      30


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

teacher.. this is more he style I like

 

What the fu(k is that? Until you can speak The Queen's English get the fu(k outta here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

What the fu(k is that? Until you can speak The Queen's English get the fu(k outta here.

ROTFLMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

What the fu(k is that? Until you can speak The Queen's English get the fu(k outta here.

Blips blurbs

Books are dead

 

Instant comms. Straight to point

 

No long winds of anus

 

Or we could discuss carbon tax credits at length

 

 

I am chatty

 

Now if we were debating on the floor of some Congressional committee or some office or some in front of some CEO well then maybe things would be different but this is an internet forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, teacher said:

 

What the fu(k is that? Until you can speak The Queen's English get the fu(k outta here.

He was all nice and stuff this morning.
The more he posted the worse he got.
Now he's showing his mean arrogant side
I wonder if he's ever created or fixed anything in his life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

He was all nice and stuff this morning.
The more he posted the worse he got.
Now he's showing his mean arrogant side
I wonder if he's ever created or fixed anything in his life

Yeah I'm about sick of you just trolling me like I'm some piece of ding

 

I inhale and exhale and I'm supposed to eat but I haven't been doing that much

 

The way you treat dr.joe is terrible

 

He's an old man and I guess he's gone onto his next life

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Yeah I'm about sick of you just trolling me like I'm some piece of ding

 

I inhale and exhale and I'm supposed to eat but I haven't been doing that much

 

The way you treat dr.joe is terrible

 

He's an old man and I guess he's gone onto his next life

 

 

 

 

Your nursing home should just let you go.

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

 

Your nursing home should just let you go.

 

 

 

 

kj

is yuge  they lose folks like me

 

in 5 star resorts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teacher said:

 

You ain't gonna make it the night.

 

Yea, they posting YouTubes, cause they can and you can't. You gettin it rubbed in your face. If only you hadn't of screwed up for so long, so many times you could post your second stupid YouTube music video on this page.

 

Live by the sword...

 

 

im guilty of egging him on but he did post another one after this post of yours .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Yeah I'm about sick of you just trolling me like I'm some piece of ding

 

Go away then.
Nobody likes you.
You think you're the goddamn center of the universe, well, you ain't.

 

Let me give you a clue:
After you leave the first ten messages when you get banned, STOP!
What the hell is wrong with you, calling over and over and over and over?
And then stand up and claim you're a decent person

Decent people don't do what you do.
Pieces of shit do what you do

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

 

Go away then.
Nobody likes you.
You think you're the goddamn center of the universe, well, you ain't.

 

Let me give you a clue:
After you leave the first ten messages when you get banned, STOP!
What the hell is wrong with you, calling over and over and over and over?
And then stand up and claim you're a decent person

Decent people don't do what you do.
Pieces of shit do what you do

 

 

 

Poor 5x5 sees nothing at all wrong with being completely stoned all the time....I mean....dang....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody likes you.

wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fucker called teacher 87 times one night

87 times!

 

What kind of person does that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Poor 5x5 sees nothing at all wrong with being completely stoned all the time....I mean....dang....LOL

helping nuckin futz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

The fucker called teacher 87 times one night

87 times!

 

What kind of person does that?

show phone records azzhole

 

you make shyt up or teacher does

 

i can check my records  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

The fucker called teacher 87 times one night

87 times!

 

What kind of person does that?

A mentally deranged person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This...

 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?do=findComment&comment=1060456905

 

is entirely Nobel Prize worthy. That's my first Nobel Prize.

 

Here's my second...

 

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/21827/The_universes_expansion_accell#Post21827

 

So, cents the last time I posted there I've three killer things that bolsters my thing. Done told you idiots all about this.

 

Now I've four(4).

 

I was sitting out on the back porch enjoying my morning coffee and I went "the function of gravity is the inverse square."

 

What that means for me is that the farther away mass is from mass gravity has less hold. If it's twice as far away gravity has 1/4 hold. Inverse square. Math is wonderful.

 

In my three dimensional universe that I hold in my mind, always, we gettin there.

 

The stuff on the outside of our observable universe is going balls.  

 

Ah, fu(k, what time is it?

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fu(k the dumb $h!t. I'm here twelve years.

 

I've asked many questions. I've a serious case of the azz about my not answered questions. I answer questions. No one can say that that ain't so.

 

The question thing in this thread is done.

 

Give me a new question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did God create libs ?    or did the Devil do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, teacher said:

Give me a new question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think of this concept?

 

I would presume that a system like this would be leaky, but a few fire-brigades of minion to shuttle buckets up to the top would be simple at least.

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was dirty, I could fu(k this site up so much.

 

I could make make any member say anything I desire to make them say.

 

I say that if a crooked leftie had my power they would do so. When I first showed up here that was so. But I was balls teacher and that $h!t is hard to squash. I beat that $h!t down. With text.

 

This is a 1st amendment site.

 

We get to win.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KneeJerk said:

What do you think of this concept?

 

You are jerking my chain.

 

It's allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

Did God create libs ? 

 

We are separate species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw a thing that makes me want to talk about a thing.

 

Sex.

 

I have the gift of gab, I gots more gift of gab than any of you unwashed masses, what makes you morons think that I can't talk sex more betterer than any of you? I'm fu(kin nailing it talking about pyramids, imagine what I could do with sex?

 

Morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teacher said:

I just saw a thing that makes me want to talk about a thing.

 

Sex.

 

I have the gift of gab, I gots more gift of gab than any of you unwashed masses, what makes you morons think that I can't talk sex more betterer than any of you? I'm fu(kin nailing it talking about pyramids, imagine what I could do with sex?

 

Morons.

Sex is just friction

 

Guess what rhymes with friction?

 

In Mack's case it may be frikshun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×