147 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

16 hours ago, teacher said:

Ladies, Gentlemen and WillFranklin, the AOC of Liberal Forum...

(The short version)

Here's how it started, then come back here.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/248390-david-duke-a-long-time-liberal-democratic-racist/?do=findComment&comment=1060919739

I'm still right here, like I said, I'm not gonna sully the LO Room with my antics. Unless this azzhole shows up here that's probably all you gonnahere about him from me.

Also, if you wanna dig into these posts further that little arrow in the top right corner of these posts will take you to the post and thread it comes from.

-

If you are not a liberal don't go to the origin of the last three(3) quotes and post as they are from the Liberals Only Room.

TMI. Are you going postal? 

14 minutes ago, TDS said:

TMI. Are you going postal? 

It's pretty much standard teacher when someone says they gonna kick my azz in debate. So, no. I've never said that dominating doesn't take some work. I don't phone this $h!t in.

30 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Your thread may be in danger... seems 2017 OPs are being archived. Random? Wonder how that one is being done?

2017 OPs that haven't been posted in for quite some time? lowrent tells me that The Ol' Man thinks that makes this site run more fasterer.

35 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Your thread may be in danger... seems 2017 OPs are being archived. Random? Wonder how that one is being done?

Are you talking to me?

6 minutes ago, teacher said:

It's pretty much standard teacher when someone says they gonna kick my azz in debate. So, no. I've never said that dominating doesn't take some work. I don't phone this $h!t in.

2017 OPs that haven't been posted in for quite some time? lowrent tells me that The Ol' Man thinks that makes this site run more fasterer.

It gives me the runs.

5 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Are you talking to me?

No, now get back in your sandbox before you get hurt by a left wing bully.

4 hours ago, teacher said:

Reality's science fiction battling spiritual fantasies creates circumstantial truths done ancestrally but all truths be told none are completely honest about life only existing self contained to being kinetically separated now.

the horse of make believe real doesn't count and hypothetical standards are all that matters historically.  All sides defending reasons to believe everyone isn't equally reproduced the same way is living in their own make believe theater of doubt. Actual life is self evidently perpetually balancing sustaining what does exist as individual occupants of the moment here.  

26 minutes ago, sole result said:

Reality's science fiction battling spiritual fantasies creates circumstantial truths done ancestrally but all truths be told none are completely honest about life only existing self contained to being kinetically separated now.

the horse of make believe real doesn't count and hypothetical standards are all that matters historically.  All sides defending reasons to believe everyone isn't equally reproduced the same way is living in their own make believe theater of doubt. Actual life is self evidently perpetually balancing sustaining what does exist as individual occupants of the moment here.

So, you're saying you liked that YouTube?

I've watched it three(3) times now and giggle my mutha fu(kin azz off every time

56 minutes ago, TDS said:

No, now get back in your sandbox before you get hurt by a left wing bully.

you eat  Groot

He is at it again......almost a full page this time. Could you talk to him please....I don't speak Con all that well.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

He is at it again......almost a full page this time. Could you talk to him please....I don't speak Con all that well.

I am quoting his reply on the threads he started, in order to kill them.

Lol

1 hour ago, teacher said:

lowrent was gone when David did a 2nd purge but it did not include 2017 at that time. They were still good to go up until recently. BTW the host told him that and it is true to a point..cheaper not to load all the old crap. lol Follow da $$ or the lack there of.

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I am quoting his reply on the threads he started, in order to kill them.

Lol

Good for you...not. That is a site killer for sure. Causes massive lag. Glad you had fun tho.

Just now, Middl3 said:

Good for you...not. That is a site killer for sure. Causes massive lag. Glad you had fun tho.

It's annoying as hell, and has been going on for the better part of a week now.

I figured since admin wasn't going to do anything, I would try to show him the error of his was by dumping on his threads.

17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

It's annoying as hell, and has been going on for the better part of a week now.

I figured since admin wasn't going to do anything, I would try to show him the error of his was by dumping on his threads.

I see them no matter what. But the ones I found I hid so the rest of you could be spared...

I don't follow the racist POS so if you come across anymore would you please dump them in here? We can't do jack unless it is put in teachers face.

6 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I see them no matter what. But the ones I found I hid so the rest of you could be spared...

I don't follow the racist POS so if you come across anymore would you please dump them in here? We can't do jack unless it is put in his face.

I will, and thanks.

I'm guessing all you need is a link to the thread, copy and pasted here?

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

m guessing all you need is a link to the thread, copy and pasted here?

Correct sweets :)

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Sure, I'll "talk" to him.

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

I figured since admin wasn't going to do anything,

It's almost like you are implying that I knew and didn't do anything but that can't be.

50 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I'm guessing all you need is a link to the thread, copy and pasted here?

As always, that or a PM to me. More betterer yet, send me the link here in reply to a post by me here and that way I'll get notified.

I got no idea who today's problem child is, but reading this gave me the giggles

How do?
I'm Chuck, and I ain't in charge of nothin'

4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

You speak for her now?

I speak. you listen, boy. as you were.

Well, well lookie here..the rat has posted 6 OPs tonite. Looks like those that rat DO live in glass houses. Hid the last one. Kinda made my nips hard :P

6 hours ago, teacher said:

So, you're saying you liked that YouTube?

I've watched it three(3) times now and giggle my mutha fu(kin azz off every time

You are saying it for me and I just reference it as people using fiction to project human behavior in the social theaters of doubting how life actually exists without humans pretending their species is the exception to everything, because humans in charge say so.

11 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Do you have ANY idea how stupid you sound?

All you MAGAts have are insults. Teacher/Student won't debate one on one and you know it. You running interference for him is pathetic. 

Teacher/Student won't debate one on one for fear of being schooled. Why are you MAGAts so sceeeeeered?