147 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

48 minutes ago, teacher said:

A Priest, A Rabbi and a Donkey walk into a bar.

Bartender goes: What is this, a joke?

-

Sorry, I've told that joke before but after that last morbid post there had to be a joke and what with my mood there for a little second I couldn't think of a new one.

I realized I am a few clowns short of a circus

We should have a soc contest

Well, this happened...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/175692-conservatives-only-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1060913116

again.

I'll give you lefties a chance. What's your problem with that? Ya'll have a forum, we have a thread. No, you can't reply there. Cause there shall be me.

But you can reply here. Of course you know what will happen. The price to pay.

You know, I'm fu(kin good. Best I've seen. Tell me a righty that's better than I am. In all the friggin world tell me a righty that's better than I am! I have an answer for everything. I have a joke for everything. I have a question for every single mutha fu(kin liberal position/agenda/talking point that they don't dare answer and a question for them when they don't answer my question. Have you read this thread? Thing is, and you idiots can't know this, that in real life now and again I run into a liberal. I never start it. But if I'm standing around and they go "the tea party bla bla bla..." what do you think is gonna happen? A question. And then it begins. Oh they think they are all slick like at first and they do the talking points thing and all I have to do is be myself. It doesn't hurt that I've already thought this $h!t through, wrote it down, submitted it for debate and hammered any weak reply that follows. I find myself parroting crap I've already wrote, which is boring, but rarely I find myself going to the fresh news of the day and that's fun. No matter, liberals always suffer before me.

Here's the scary thing. Text slows me down. There's nuttin I've ran into on this interweb or in real life that I didn't already have all thought out. Imagine your dumb azz saying your dumb $h!t to me in real life and instead of waiting for me to type it out I just say it quick like. Boom. And then your dumb azz doesn't have three(3) fu(kin days to respond with sumpin stupid like ya'll do here in this, the most glorious of threads. I am quick on my feet. Physically and mentally. I watch MSNBS and have a solid reply before Slosh...

matthews-1-1.png

finishes his stupid fu(kin sentence.

The only reason anyone gets away with anything in this thread is cause I haven't dedicated that much time in my life to thwart such.

Instead of four(4) hours a week I spent forty(40) destroying you retards?

Man, that would be a lot of jokes and images.

Now imagine if I parleyed that to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and whatever else you kids are doing these days. Imagine me standing in front of a camera with my jokes drawing out on a black board exactly how to build a pyramid or drawing out why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspective or man made shooting stars or Le Mimeapult or Mort the Machinist or 'teacher's list of ideas to cure America's ills" which would then be broken down into at least nine(9) very involved rants and then take your fu(kin pick of the best of teacher's rants over these last dozen years. That would be a YouTube channel. I look good, I speak well, I damn sure have content, there is never gonna be a lack of jokes, there's fu(ks out there making a living talking about if Wolverine had Vibranium claws instead of Adamantium.

Eh, I'm going on again. I was just presented with a question about putting in CCTV for a local bidness. I'm like well do you want a Sam's Club special or do you want IR motion detection that is gonna call you on your smart phone and then you can yell at the fu(ks outside your bidness and on and on and on....

Actually I hoping that my bud is gonna fire me up to rewire, sheetrock, floor and what not and finish the room for his youngest daughter, Briana, who is seven, who used to when I was working there years ago when she was two come up to me and go "hi Mark, I'm Briana." And I'd go "hi Briana, I'm Mark."

I can be famous and rich or I can make Briana's day and kick the $h!t outta liberals at some dog and pony show.

Looks like you idiots are gonna have to put up with me for some time.     

Yes, I'm having an insomnia night, as is my wont now and again. Usually I read, surf the net or watch TV instead of typing while I wait for the yawn to happen. Tonight I type. Tomorrow I have to replace a couple of crap doors with nice six panel doors, old school chisel the hinges in, drill for the handles, paint, paint, paint but it's so nice when I hang them and they open and close just right and fit sweet all the way around. It's not rocket surgery but then a Monkey or a robot can't do it. Ms. Franklin would probably put her eye out with my sharp chisel then demand American tax payers to pay for her medical bill.

See what I did there?   

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Eh, I'm going on again. I was just presented with a question about putting in CCTV for a local bidness. I'm like well do you want a Sam's Club special or do you want IR motion detection that is gonna call you on your smart phone and then you can yell at the fu(ks outside your bidness and on and on and on....

Back in my airplane days the technology to encrypt downlinked video was new

I asked the head of the program. He said hell no.  We have enough trouble getting the feed already

Folks used to intercept Predator imagery with sat dishes

I am pursuing an ARRL technicians licence for ham radio. Pot smokers are still allowed

Also. A couple seriously trolled Dr Phil the other day. The guy likes to pretend he was Batman. The fiance wanted help before taking the vows. Dr Phil offered the best therapy possible. He said no thanks

Man Dr Phil hooks me up I am there

So I was thinking about asking him for help with my social media addiction.....LOL

Mrs 5 said she couldn't Troll with me. Maybe Middl3 could fake it?

16 hours ago, teacher said:

Yes, I'm having an insomnia night, as is my wont now and again. Usually I read, surf the net or watch TV instead of typing while I wait for the yawn to happen. Tonight I type. Tomorrow I have to replace a couple of crap doors with nice six panel doors, old school chisel the hinges in, drill for the handles, paint, paint, paint but it's so nice when I hang them and they open and close just right and fit sweet all the way around. It's not rocket surgery but then a Monkey or a robot can't do it. Ms. Franklin would probably put her eye out with my sharp chisel then demand American tax payers to pay for her medical bill.

See what I did there?   

Did you know that I was a master carpenter with as many years of experience as your age?

I was also what's referred to as a super mechanic with many other skills in the building trades.

I was around before vinyl siding was invented.

I've even installed Polish brick sheets.

14 hours ago, Five By Five said:

Back in my airplane days the technology to encrypt downlinked video was new

I asked the head of the program. He said hell no.  We have enough trouble getting the feed already

Folks used to intercept Predator imagery with sat dishes

I am pursuing an ARRL technicians licence for ham radio. Pot smokers are still allowed

Also. A couple seriously trolled Dr Phil the other day. The guy likes to pretend he was Batman. The fiance wanted help before taking the vows. Dr Phil offered the best therapy possible. He said no thanks

Man Dr Phil hooks me up I am there

So I was thinking about asking him for help with my social media addiction.....LOL

Mrs 5 said she couldn't Troll with me. Maybe Middl3 could fake it?

Dr Phil is a dirty old man with a hot wife.

18 hours ago, teacher said:

See what I did there?   

What did you do, Marcy?

10 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

What did you do, Marcy?

POOR WILLY SHILLY, CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

15 hours ago, Duck615 said:

POOR WILLY SHILLY, CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

Soooo.. perhaps aliiens can detect our darklit side

subdivisions of black an white

6 hours ago, SixShooter said:

WTF is wrong with you man??

Right?

16 hours ago, Five By Five said:

conform or be cast out

Kebushima. That's phonetic Chinese-Mandarin for 'you got that right.'

Two(2) stupid YouTube music videos on one(1) page which violates our agreement. At least you did it right  here in my thread so I didn't have to go look, but you don't get points for that.

100 days in the hole. So long, Five.

So when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first sent out her Green Deal paper it had in there a under "Overview" a phrase that said  "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." I just looked at the PDF of the document that was reportedly sent to NPR and it's still there...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf

I'm gonna go ahead and grab a screen shot of that as one of AOC's advisors, a certain Cornell University Law School Professor Robert Hockett said it wasn't so before it gets scrubbed...

green-deal-1-1.png

Some good spin is here at The Washington Post...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.07320868173a

where AOC's chief of staff, said it was a mistake. Yea, a mistake of the truth slipping through. Here's the good Professor Hockett on Carlson Tucker's, or Tucker Carlson's (yes it's Fox News, deal with it) show telling lies...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-adviser-admits-he-falsely-claimed-green-new-deal-didnt-promise-security-for-those-unwilling-to-work

Eh. It's just the tired old idea of universal income. No matter, it's been said...

"economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work."

You know it, you love it, I've used this quote often...

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." - Author in question.

So the left's new Golden Child, this gem of a genius, AOC and her flunkies can't get thier story straight. It's all very simple as I been saying cents forever, the left is willing to promise some of the earnings of others that earn, thier cash to buy the slacker's votes. It's a very simple tried and true premise.

For more fun go to YouTube and search  "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flubs." This chick is fu(kin retarded.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

So when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez first sent out her Green Deal paper it had in there a under "Overview" a phrase that said  "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work." I just looked at the PDF of the document that was reportedly sent to NPR and it's still there...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf

I'm gonna go ahead and grab a screen shot of that as one of AOC's advisors, a certain Cornell University Law School Professor Robert Hockett said it wasn't so before it gets scrubbed...

green-deal-1-1.png

Some good spin is here at The Washington Post...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.07320868173a

where AOC's chief of staff, said it was a mistake. Yea, a mistake of the truth slipping through. Here's the good Professor Hockett on Carlson Tucker's, or Tucker Carlson's (yes it's Fox News, deal with it) show telling lies...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-adviser-admits-he-falsely-claimed-green-new-deal-didnt-promise-security-for-those-unwilling-to-work

Eh. It's just the tired old idea of universal income. No matter, it's been said...

"economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work."

You know it, you love it, I've used this quote often...

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." - Author in question.

So the left's new Golden Child, this gem of a genius, AOC and her flunkies can't get thier story straight. It's all very simple as I been saying cents forever, the left is willing to promise some of the earnings of others that earn, thier cash to buy the slacker's votes. It's a very simple tried and true premise.

For more fun go to YouTube and search  "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez flubs." This chick is fu(kin retarded.

You said she is an honest liberal. But when discussing the GND please refer to the actual version.

9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

You said she is an honest liberal.

Was. That didn't last long. Go figure. 

But when discussing the GND please refer to the actual version.

That was the version mistakenly sent to NPR...

“An early draft of a FAQ that was clearly unfinished and that doesn’t represent the GND resolution got published to the website by mistake,” Saikat Chakrabarti, Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff, wrote on Twitter on Saturday, two days after the document’s release. “Mistakes happen when doing time launches like this coordinating multiple groups and collaborators.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/ocasio-cortez-retracts-erroneous-information-about-green-new-deal-backed-by-democratic-candidates/?utm_term=.91f2695a3308

or her site. No matter...

Nobody looked at it?
NOBODY?

They weren't PROUD of it and wanted to show it off?
They weren't curious enough to even look at their own site for TWO DAYS?

OR they just realized that they spoke unvarnished truth to the masses and had to erase it because the masses can't handle it?
This one gets my vote

14 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Nobody looked at it?
NOBODY?

They weren't PROUD of it and wanted to show it off?
They weren't curious enough to even look at their own site for TWO DAYS?

OR they just realized that they spoke unvarnished truth to the masses and had to erase it because the masses can't handle it?
This one gets my vote

She is a gift.

-

So a guy I know clued me onto this guy...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/248390-david-duke-a-long-time-liberal-democratic-racist/?do=findComment&comment=1060920002

5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Way to win millenials, Republicans.

They'll grow up and learn...

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill.

...and I know just the guy to teach them.

2 minutes ago, teacher said:

They'll grow up and learn...

Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains. - Winston Churchill.

...and I know just the guy to teach them.

The younger they are, the more consequences of climate change they will endure.

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

The younger they are, the more consequences of climate change they will endure.

Go ahead, junior, bring up man-made climate change with me. You know all those questions I ask you that you never answer?

A whole lot more of them.

1 minute ago, teacher said:

Go ahead, junior, bring up man-made climate change with me. You know all those questions I ask you that you never answer?

A whole lot more of them.

Tell me that renewable energy is a bad idea so I can laugh at you.