147 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

On 1/7/2018 at 8:46 PM, WillFranklin said:

You never read my last PM to you, sent many days ago. You are getting slack on the job.

That shall come when I do "housekeeping" day. Do you really think I sit here 24/7/365 constantly hitting refresh to see it you had sumpin stupid to say? More than likely your PM is gonna be a complaint about someone doing what you call "spamming" to you. We've been over this before. Lemme ask you sumpin, when you complain to me via PM about some semi important event, to you anyway, have I ever failed to respond politely and with the facts as I know them? You are fortunate that I am replying to your post there at all but I logged in and saw it. Patience as I am a busy and impotent men.

-

Now the real reason I'm showing up tonight is to ask a question. No, I haven't got into the beer so this should be short and sweet. Is there any where in The Mighty US of A Constitution that says America has to take in foriegners or any Congressional passed and Presidential signed law that says the same.

Yes, I'm setting you unwashed masses up here.

Yes, I expect sources and and some jerk saying "we are America and it's our tradition" doesn't count.  

On 1/7/2018 at 7:47 AM, Chuck! said:

Personally, I'd like to see him lying at my feet in a broken, bloody pile, but that ain't gonna happen, so
I say you should allow him one "Five's stupid video thread" and give him a one day suspension for every video he posts outside of that

Move all his crap from here to there, along with his crap from elsewhere.

Run his fucking ass off if he doesn't quit it

Hell, grant me ONE wish, give me the power for ONE admin action, and I'll ban every IP he's ever freaking used.

Hell, I'm a nice guy, I don't like hating people
He brings out the worst in me
I pity his poor wife

There's a thing I do and I do it every time and that is I say to myself "I'm gonna show up, do one horse thread post and then bolt." You'd think I'd learn by now. All you're suggestions are under consideration. I differ with some of them as you are a ball buster and I'm more like Jesus but in the end we are gonna win, whichever way that happens. Right now I'm waiting on 5x5's response. We shall find a compromise. Over the years one thing I've learned about the difference between us is that you'll give a fu(K the boot where I more inclined to bend him to my will. Each has their own fine points and we've battled over this through the years. I understand that you don't want to hate 5x5, neither do it, it's in our nature but it's like he goes outta his way to do the exact thing we would prefer him not to do. And between us, I get a lot of PMs about 5x5's stupid YouTube music videos so we are not exactly on shaky ground here. You know one thing that pesters me? I could be posting about North Korea, the Ukraine, Syria, Iran, taxes, immigration, the wall, any number of things yet here I am posting about 5x5's stupid YouTube music videos. Some things never change.

$h!t like this keeps making this train wreck that keeps making all the stops all the stops late. 

On 1/7/2018 at 8:39 PM, Five By Five said:

So instead of posting some link I'll never go to, showing some image of a circuit board that could be anything then listing a gazillion numbers in a row which frankly pizzes me off cause that takes up my impotent space and no one is ever going to pay attention to how about you succinctly get to you point? 

4 hours ago, teacher said:

So instead of posting some link I'll never go to, showing some image of a circuit board that could be anything then listing a gazillion numbers in a row which frankly pizzes me off cause that takes up my impotent space and no one is ever going to pay attention to how about you succinctly get to you point? 

Yeah I am a a dumbazz sometimes

On 1/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, teacher said:

Now the real reason I'm showing up tonight is to ask a question. No, I haven't got into the beer so this should be short and sweet. Is there any where in The Mighty US of A Constitution that says America has to take in foreigners or any Congressional passed and Presidential signed law that says the same.

Yes, I expect sources and some jerk saying "we are America and it's our tradition" doesn't count.  

As expected zero answers. I can't thing of anything in The Mighty US of A Constitution about this issue or of any laws passed related to our having to let others in.

So lettuce lock this nation down!

I'm gonna say for two(2) years. That shall give us two(2) years to find and deport the illegal aliens and VISA over stayers and the like. I make one(1) exception to this new policy. If you are a PhD Doctor, scientist or researcher you get to apply for a heavily vetted VISA. If you are a PhD professor or lawyer save your stinkin breath. First thing the liberals are gonna scream is "Bu-bu-but who is gonna do all the jobs Americans don't want to do for low wages?" Well, the law of supply and demand is gonna take care of that. Suddenly some farmer who hires illegal aliens to work in his fields for spit wages is gonna suddenly start watching his tomatoes rot in the fields. Well, here in America we have buku folks on the welfare roles collecting any number of Mother government entitlements and the POS farmer rather than watch his crops rot is gonna hire Americans at at least the minimum wage and not only will the workers start paying taxes, well, we all know that low paid workers don't pay taxes but at the very least they won't be sucking at the teat of Mother America. Same goes for all the other fu(k bidness owners who use illegals to boost their profit. Maybe they won't be paying federal income taxes but they'll be, finally, contributing to such things as Social Security, medicare or medicaid (I can never remember which is which) and when they buy $h!t they gonna be paying local and/or state taxes if there are any and they shall be developing a skill, even if it's how to pick beans of sweep a floor. And, as these POS bidness owners are no longer fu(king folks who have no legal recourse to legally address their ills to Mother government are now faced with American citizens who ain't gonna have a problem going to the Labor Dept. OSHA, the local county board and so on. Now, you stupid liberals who are always complaining about low wages and using Mother government to hike said are gonna have your power taken away by we the people. American people/citizens who have real power, the power of the vote. Of course all this is gonna drive wages up. Which means we the people are gonna have to pay a nickel more for a tomato or $10 dollars more for a POS press board entertainment center. I'm not much for tomatoes but I will buy a POS entertainment center and use my knowledge, tools and screws to make it WAY more sturdier.

I lie, I would just build my own entertainment center from scratch. 

-

I've WAY more to post on other issues and I've some few PMs to attend to and of course I should check the "mods only" thread to see if those stiffs need a nice screaming at but to be honest they've been exceptionally well behaved of late. I like to pretend all that is cause of my most excellent leadership skills. 

All Hail The Mod Team!             

Will, I want your complete permission to post your aforementioned complete PM in my thread. I shall give you the same permission. Nuttin shall be edited.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:00 AM, Five By Five said:

Yeah I am a a dumbazz sometimes

That is the first step to admitting you have a problem. You  know for damn sure you are pizzing me off what with the posting of the stupid YouTube videos. It's givin lowrent has a case of the azz. Too. And most every body else. Too. Moderators included. All you have to do is to stop doing it. I'm prepared to take this case to the mods for a vote. I think you will lose. I don't need to do this as I am admin and can summarily decide. But I'm cool. If I lose that vote I shall take my case to the site owner, The Ol' Man, and make my case. The Ol' Man and I are tight. I can just go to The Ol' Man say "look at this fu(k" he's slowing down every page and not making a point. The Ol' Man is gonna tell me to gig you. Ban you forever and ever. But you are my mascot. Make no bones about it, 5x5, I'm going to bend you to my will or you will be gone. Now, do you want to behave to my will or be gone? It's one or the other. Next is lowrent then The Ol' Man. Lowrent will tell you I'm a puzzy, that I'm afraid of The Ol' Man, that I should stand up to him. I'm military, I have some belief in the chain of command, my boss is the site owner. Don't get me wrong if I have a beef with him that I'm gonna go to the mat.

5x5, you need to behave! 

Patience, lowrent. 

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

That is the first step to admitting you have a problem. You  know for damn sure you are pizzing me off what with the posting of the stupid YouTube videos. It's givin lowrent has a case of the azz. Too. And most every body else. Too. Moderators included. All you have to do is to stop doing it. I'm prepared to take this case to the mods for a vote. I think you will lose. I don't need to do this as I am admin and can summarily decide. But I'm cool. If I lose that vote I shall take my case to the site owner, The Ol' Man, and make my case. The Ol' Man and I are tight. I can just go to The Ol' Man say "look at this fu(k" he's slowing down every page and not making a point. The Ol' Man is gonna tell me to gig you. Ban you forever and ever. But you are my mascot. Make no bones about it, 5x5, I'm going to bend you to my will or you will be gone. Now, do you want to behave to my will or be gone? It's one or the other. Next is lowrent then The Ol' Man. Lowrent will tell you I'm a puzzy, that I'm afraid of The Ol' Man, that I should stand up to him. I'm military, I have some belief in the chain of command, my boss is the site owner. Don't get me wrong if I have a beef with him that I'm gonna go to the mat.

5x5, you need to behave! 

Patience, lowrent. 

What do you care. Just don't watch em.

Next

34 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

What the fu(k is that you know. A link? You should now by now I don't view links. Do I show yours? This is The Mighty Horse Thread.

I type in complete sentences.

I just stoked my fire. Do you know what stoked means? I should answer a PM.

On 1/8/2018 at 9:31 PM, teacher said:

That shall come when I do "housekeeping" day. Do you really think I sit here 24/7/365 constantly hitting refresh to see it you had sumpin stupid to say? More than likely your PM is gonna be a complaint about someone doing what you call "spamming" to you. We've been over this before. Lemme ask you sumpin, when you complain to me via PM about some semi important event, to you anyway, have I ever failed to respond politely and with the facts as I know them? You are fortunate that I am replying to your post there at all but I logged in and saw it. Patience as I am a busy and impotent men.

-

Now the real reason I'm showing up tonight is to ask a question. No, I haven't got into the beer so this should be short and sweet. Is there any where in The Mighty US of A Constitution that says America has to take in foriegners or any Congressional passed and Presidential signed law that says the same.

Yes, I expect sources and and some jerk saying "we are America and it's our tradition" doesn't count.  

Just driftin' through..of course, you know the answer--there is no legal imperative, either in the constitution or codified in law..that demands we allow immigration...or take in refugees.

A judge...loving precedent as they do, might point to the huge body of immigration law and the agencies created to administer said law--and claim that long-standing practice constitutes legal precedent--and thus create imperative where none existed. That's what judges do and why we love them so...LOL!

I too, would love to wave the magic wand and deport all illegals. We differ, I think, in that I'd still allow immigration--based on our countries needs, and I'd still allow some refugees..after careful consideration and scrutiny. I'd allow this because our traditions DO mean something. To me, anyway. But the illegals..from whatever country..be it Australia or El Salvador--need to go.

It's a pity that our govt. lacks the will...the political will...to enforce the current laws. Trump could order his AG to deport all--to crack down on businesses that hire illegals. But he does not. He prattles about a Wall to sound tough on Border Security..but he's afraid of the political fallout from true immigration law enforcement.

We have the laws--but we lack the will. On both sides of the political divide.

6 hours ago, teacher said:

5x5, you need to behave! 

Patience, lowrent. 

Thanks teacher..

justrying continues to spam the forum with the same response to every thread I start from sundance.    He's is trying to out me as Mark Bradman, whether I am or not.   Now either outing someone is against the rules of this forum or it's not.   I'm done with this, teacher.    I'm not the only person who could get outed on this stupid forum.

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump pays women hush money of 130,000 dollars months before the election. 

Allegedly. She said if this were the case she'd scoff at the paltry 130k and bank huge on a book deal. 

4 minutes ago, teacher said:

Allegedly. She said if this were the case she'd scoff at the paltry 130k and bank huge on a book deal. 

She still can. 

13 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

She still can. 

I'll be over there not holding my breath. And remember, even if it's true it's, just about sex.

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

justrying continues to spam the forum with the same response to every thread I start from sundance.    He's is trying to out me as Mark Bradman, whether I am or not.   Now either outing someone is against the rules of this forum or it's not.   I'm done with this, teacher.    I'm not the only person who could get outed on this stupid forum.

Imo, your lengthy conspiracy cut-paste/theories are also spam, as well as your cartoons,  like "POP!"

I think you oughta grow your skin a little thicker.

1 hour ago, IDontTypetoTrolls said:

Derr...

On the bright side at least I'm not a troll.

Imo, your lengthy conspiracy cut-paste/theories are also spam,

Nowz when you prove I cut and pasted them from somewhere!

as well as your cartoons,  like "POP!"

I have no idea what that means.

I think you oughta grow your skin a little thicker.

Eh, it's a free country. 

3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump pays women hush money of 130,000 dollars months before the election. 

2 hours ago, teacher said:

Exactly.  She has denied there was any payoff. 

Dumbass liberals will believe anything.

1 hour ago, teacher said:

On the bright side at least I'm not a troll.

Nowz when you prove I cut and pasted them from somewhere!

I have no idea what that means.

Eh, it's a free country. 

Yes it is, which was my point which apparently I did not make too well.

I am a newbie giving my limited and biased impression. This is all your show and your  prerogative to get as involved as you care to. Be well.

20 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Mark, are you whinning again?