Poll poll.  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

Little tounge in cheek there in case you are a tad slow witted.

You know, you can fun AND talk politics if you try.

If you don't know how, take my hand and walk with me into the light.

Just ignore that train sound....

[/url]

teacher defines "smack" as...

Smack: Verb, noun, adjective, whatever rule of English teacher happens to break at the time. To use logic, truth, facts and wit to destroy any given...

http://nocapsspaces.3.forumer.com/index.ph...ndpost&p=35

or the sound I hear right after I let go of your hand and run.

Don't take it too seriously.

Have some fun for God's sake.

It's just a friggin web site.

Teacher,

Listen...

it's teacher with a lowercase "t", always, even when starting a sentence as I don't want to appear pompas.

why are you under the impression that all Arabs are to blame for 9/11?

I'm not under that impression. There's a little shtick in there you know. Try to keep up. And read ALL the words, you don't get to pick and choose.

Syria didn't bomb us. Iran didn't bomb us. Iraq definately didn't bomb us. The only ones who bombed us are the Taliban, and specifically Osama Bin Laden. But in case you haven't noticed, they are still very active.

"Stay the course" ring a bell? And they will be, for generations. Here's why...

Anyone can brainwash a child. I brain washed mine to be polite and well mannered.

The stupid Arabs choose to brain wash theirs to hate and to die hating. Just is.

And they have done so for generations.

Look at this country. Blacks didn't get civil rights until the 60's. But we still have race problems. Old black men are still teaching their kids to hate the crackers. It's understandable, look at what they went through. Not untill that generation dies out, and maybe a lot of the next one, will race relations advance much. The same holds true for the racist white people. I lived in Georgia for 12 years, I heard it, I saw it, old white rednecks teaching hate. When they are gone and the children only have to go on what is told to them in tales, but they see different, turn the corner and brainwash their children to do as MLK said (the judging speech), then those children grow up not hating, then we will get some where.

The same for the stupid Arabs holds true. The men in their teens, 20's and up, have been raised in Madrassas, taught a vile perversion of the Koran, don't get to see the news, the outside world, what is actually going on, so they are crazy brainwashed. We can't change that. But we can free the women. Forever their society has not been tempered with the emotions and sence of the women. Do you think the women really want to see their babies go blow themselves up? But now women are starting to have a say. The women can now insist the kids go to schools where ALL informaiton, all sides of issues are shown, the freeflow of information is going on. But this has just started. It's gonna take generations. We are gonna be in the ME for generations, until sensability overrides traditional hate. Or we can pull out. let the hatred take over, they go right back to beating their women with sticks and training monsters form birth, only technology advances, it becomes easier and easeir to build a nuke. Hell, gimme a fistful of enriched Uranium, some high explosives, a nice fat Home Depot card, and with my colossal brain and the tools in my truck, I too, can build a nuke.

Sure we are kicking [butt] over there, we can't be sure the women will get the job done, and for sure it won't get done in time, so we HAVE to go in hard, do the hard, ugly thing that needs doing.

But it's not ALL war and bombs.

EVERY speech CiCoW.boy makes on Iran he appeals to the Iranian citizens to take matters into their own hands, to take power away from their leaders that are walking them into a nightmare form Americas might. He tells them we will be there to help them, and we will be, open that backward [butt] nation and the best of our nation will be in there in a heartbeat with medicine, knowledge, charity and so forth.

Because that is our default position.

But we can't roll the dice hoping it will work when nukes are coming into play. The stakes are just to high to hope the "can't we all just get along" mindset will come to pass.

You liberals are folling yourselves if you think that always will work.

Look at what the Sunnies and Shites are doing to each other.

It's been that way for centuries. You can't blame that on Bush, much as you like and do.

We should have started in on the world right after WWII. Because we didn't we are now paying for it.

There's a old saying about for evil to prevail all that is neded is for good men to do nothing. The good men at long last are doing something. They raise their right hands and willingly volenteer to go to the middle east and put their lives on the line because they realize the storm is coming but can still be staved.

Why is it you don't realize this?

Listen...

it's teacher with a lowercase "t", always, even when starting a sentence as I don't want to appear pompas.

I'm not under that impression. There's a little shtick in there you know. Try to keep up. And read ALL the words, you don't get to pick and choose.

"Stay the course" ring a bell? And they will be, for generations. Here's why...

Anyone can brainwash a child. I brain washed mine to be polite and well mannered.

The stupid Arabs choose to brain wash theirs to hate and to die hating. Just is.

And they have done so for generations.

Look at this country. Blacks didn't get civil rights until the 60's. But we still have race problems. Old black men are still teaching their kids to hate the crackers. It's understandable, look at what they went through. Not untill that generation dies out, and maybe a lot of the next one, will race relations advance much. The same holds true for the racist white people. I lived in Georgia for 12 years, I heard it, I saw it, old white rednecks teaching hate. When they are gone and the children only have to go on what is told to them in tales, but they see different, turn the corner and brainwash their children to do as MLK said (the judging speech), then those children grow up not hating, then we will get some where.

The same for the stupid Arabs holds true. The men in their teens, 20's and up, have been raised in Madrassas, taught a vile perversion of the Koran, don't get to see the news, the outside world, what is actually going on, so they are crazy brainwashed. We can't change that. But we can free the women. Forever their society has not been tempered with the emotions and sence of the women. Do you think the women really want to see their babies go blow themselves up? But now women are starting to have a say. The women can now insist the kids go to schools where ALL informaiton, all sides of issues are shown, the freeflow of information is going on. But this has just started. It's gonna take generations. We are gonna be in the ME for generations, until sensability overrides traditional hate. Or we can pull out. let the hatred take over, they go right back to beating their women with sticks and training monsters form birth, only technology advances, it becomes easier and easeir to build a nuke. Hell, gimme a fistful of enriched Uranium, some high explosives, a nice fat Home Depot card, and with my colossal brain and the tools in my truck, I too, can build a nuke.

Sure we are kicking [butt] over there, we can't be sure the women will get the job done, and for sure it won't get done in time, so we HAVE to go in hard, do the hard, ugly thing that needs doing.

But it's not ALL war and bombs.

EVERY speech CiCoW.boy makes on Iran he appeals to the Iranian citizens to take matters into their own hands, to take power away from their leaders that are walking them into a nightmare form Americas might. He tells them we will be there to help them, and we will be, open that backward [butt] nation and the best of our nation will be in there in a heartbeat with medicine, knowledge, charity and so forth.

Because that is our default position.

But we can't roll the dice hoping it will work when nukes are coming into play. The stakes are just to high to hope the "can't we all just get along" mindset will come to pass.

You liberals are folling yourselves if you think that always will work.

Look at what the Sunnies and Shites are doing to each other.

It's been that way for centuries. You can't blame that on Bush, much as you like and do.

We should have started in on the world right after WWII. Because we didn't we are now paying for it.

There's a old saying about for evil to prevail all that is neded is for good men to do nothing. The good men at long last are doing something. They raise their right hands and willingly volenteer to go to the middle east and put their lives on the line because they realize the storm is coming but can still be staved.

Why is it you don't realize this?

The only thing I can say is that I just don't think that what we're doing over there is helping, and I DO believe that when we meddle in these types of affairs in other countries in the manner in which we have waged the war in Iraq, they will shift their anger and hatred directly towards us instead of Israel or other places. I think our being there has made the situation worse.

[/url]

I never said you had to go die. You spent 2 1/2 years chilling in Germany. Congrats. Hope the beer was good. I have over two years combined time fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan. So you can make all the jibs about who has the balls in my family, you want. You're still just an Armchair Patriot and don't amount to sh*t in my book until you saddle up and go fight the war you so vigorously support.

Guest ScottMon

I never said you had to go die. You spent 2 1/2 years chilling in Germany. Congrats. Hope the beer was good. I have over two years combined time fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan. So you can make all the jibs about who has the balls in my family, you want. You're still just an Armchair Patriot and don't amount to sh*t in my book until you saddle up and go fight the war you so vigorously support.

I'd have a hard time arguing against that.

Little tounge in cheek there in case you are a tad slow witted.

You know, you can fun AND talk politics if you try.

If you don't know how, take my hand and walk with me into the light.

Just ignore that train sound....

[/url]

teacher defines "smack" as...

Smack: Verb, noun, adjective, whatever rule of English teacher happens to break at the time. To use logic, truth, facts and wit to destroy any given...

or the sound I hear right after I let go of your hand and run.

Don't take it too seriously.

Have some fun for God's sake.

It's just a friggin web site.

You forgot to mention the site is being trolled with posters like you.

I never said you had to go die. You spent 2 1/2 years chilling in Germany. Congrats.

Thank you.

Hope the beer was good.

Not too bad after you cool it down for a while.

I have over two years combined time fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

So what are you saying? Only you get to have an opinion? Maybe only you should get to vote? We should all defer to you?

So you can make all the jibs about who has the balls in my family, you want.

You walked into it. Not very bright, are you?

You're still just an Armchair Patriot and don't amount to ***** in my book until you saddle up and go fight the war you so vigorously support.

Good thing I could care less what you think, punk. Well, just enough to respond to you I guess.

Uncle Sam had his chance to throw me into the maw.

I VOLENTEERED, remember?

But then according to you, it's MY fault there wasn't a war on then.

If there had been, would, in your view, I now get to have an opinion?

Did someone MAKE you raise your right hand?

Go back and reread my post. My girls been through enough.

Notice the complete lack of you responding to my points.

Simple questions son.

Try sticking with the issue, the points.

Maybe you won't look so stupid.

Well ain't you salty? We all have family problems. That's the difference between me and you. I went. You stayed here in the states beating your chest about your time in the cold war. The whole point of my post isn't that your past deeds or problems are your fault, but that your inaction with regards to what's currently going on IS. But you still don't have any trigger time, so I'm completely unimpressed. In fact I'm laughing at you. Call me son all you like. I've done my time in the sh*t and will say all I like about the current war and what my opinions on your half-views are.

But you still don't have any trigger time, so I'm completely unimpressed. In fact I'm laughing at you.

Am I to assume you've killed people, then?

Am I to assume you've killed people, then?

Yes.

And the point I was making is that if you think this war is such a good idea, then saddle up and do your part. Otherwise you don't know shit.

Speaking of Monkeys...

There's a lot in this image.

Try to keep up.

And the title of my thread covers a lot of topics.

So don't bother.

[/url]

Hey Technocratic_Utilitarian, don't like it?

Change the friggin channel.

No one makes you read my thread.

Billo is a guy I enjoy picking on at this place...

[/url]

I'd have a hard time arguing against that.

I'll teach you these things. Hehe.

Um, no. I had a reasonable request that you stop spamming massive pictures that throw the thread out of alignment. I don't want to need to ask you again. The next message I send is a ban recommendation to the owner if you continually troll.

Um, no. I had a reasonable request that you stop spamming massive pictures that throw the thread out of alignment. I don't want to need to ask you again.

Guess you missed this...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum//inde...showtopic=22250

T

he next message I send is a ban recommendation to the owner if you continually troll.

I'll recomend someone rub oragel on your new teeth and change your diaper.

It's gonna be like this on THIS THREAD ONLY. If you ain't gotta sense-o-humor or don't know how to use the mouse...

Change the fucking channel.

No one is making you read this.

Most of the images are valid scientific theory.

But then science is likely beyond you.

Just like that confounded mouse is.

Would it helped if I shrunk them down some so you don't get all confusified?

You got control issues, don't you?

I don't want to need to ask you again.

I don't want to have to ask you again?

What are you, my mother?

Well, that explains the dress.

And I don't want to have to pull this car over.

There, now stop touching your sister.

Wilkipedia.

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as an online discussion forum to bait users into responding.[1] They may also plant images and data on networks that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation. While not necessarily related to hacking, such a practice is against the Computer Misuse Act 1990 in the United Kingdom.

My images are humor and pyramid theory. And responce to people like you.

How about the first post?

Anything to add?

Seems you are the troll on my thread.

Try harder.

Guest mgroves

How about the first post?

Anything to add?

Seems you are the troll on my thread.

Try harder.

By god, I do believe ol' Boodrow has shown up again. Doesn't surprise me at all since David has been inviting all the a ssclowns back. I'm a bit delighted to see he's fuckin' loonier than ever. He must've sat in some of that hot tar he was saving for me.

Welcome back, Boodrow/teacher. Nice to see you on a sinking ship.

Guest ScottMon

I'll teach you these things. Hehe.

If it involves you posting a bunch of pictures that you cut and paste, Don't bother on my account. They don't seem to translate well when transfered from your unique perception of reality.

Yes, I read the link. It's ridiculous that he thinks you have "profound" anything other than retardation.

You wouldn't recognize an intelligent post if it popped out of your arse and gave you a blowjob. It's clear you aren't a rational adult and are here just to troll and spam meaningless pictures while laughing your [butt] off that the mods are so toothless they can't do squat about it.

No wonder you were banned in the first place. I asked you nicely. I guess we will need to do this the hard way.

You know, Teacher may say things bluntly and put them in your face. But the points made are actually pretty accurate.

He's accurate in bizarro world. In reality, he's a dishonest, lying sack of womprats who is just trying to piss people off. His points aren't accurate at all unless you rape the word of all meaning.

What, is this a Russian site

No. It's hosted by the Lakota-Sioux.

Is this late 1930's Germany?

Apparently, you are as bad at history as you are at logic.

Gonna send me to the gulag?

You might meet your future husband there.

Can't debate this issue from your weak posistion?

You debate this issue from the missionary position. I don't know what a posisition is, though.

Why do you feel the need to hide and censore this?

Censore? Is that Italian? No one is censoring your nonsense. You have nothing valid to say in the first place.

Cause you are wrong and you know it. Your censorship proves it.

I am never wrong. Ever.

Are we a powerful nation, both economically and militarily?[/quote[

We are powerful, yes, but we are on economic decline. This is not the fault only of the current government.

Does with great power come great responsibility?

Yes. Responsibility is not to be confused with abuse, however. I can lend you a dictionary so you can read up on the difference betwixt the two.

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Sounds like much of the Middle East.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Some people call them Stepford Wives.

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

In theory, yes. If practice, the fantasy land of la-la ethics doesn't always work. Your motivations can be good, but the programme you use to achieve said theoretical benefits might not work. The ends cannot themselves justify the means because the means are integral in calculations of cost-to-benefit. If your effort to "free the slave" gets too many people killed or causes too much suffering, and if it's not practically feasible, then it would not be worth the effort of freeing the slaves. A good example is Iraq now, as they are far worse off as a whole than they were prior to Operation Iraqi FwapFwapfest.

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Absolutely not. Big puddles of water do.

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

Sure. Very unfortunate ones too.

Are the stupid Arabs pretty well open about wanting to kill, convert or subjugate the non-believers? [/quote[

Indeed. Islam is an evil religion. Just like Christianity and Judaism. The primary difference is that, unlike in much of the Western World, Islamic countries are still under the boot heel of their religious dogmas, and when unmoderated, all three of the Abrahamic faiths are vile infestations that should be eradicated. When they are allowed to run the government without secular check, they show their true face.

Does the Koran command them to?

Yes. Murder is promoted in the Koran, just as it is in the Bible where it tells you to execute witches, homosexuals, and anyone who blasphemes the Lord. Just like the Bible that tells you to execute your children if they disobey you as a parent. Just as the Bible tells you to beat your children if they make fun of the clergy. The only difference is that today, we don't use the Bible as a means of governing society, and the priesthood has zero power, thus our governmental form has rendered the worst of Judeo-Christianity impotent. The same is not true of Islamic nations. When you star into the heart of Christianity, you will see the face of Islam. It's evil isn't unique to the Arab world.

If they don't, are they bad muslims who will suffer enternally?

Of course. Just as good Christians shouldn't allow "gays" to live either.

Do the stupid Arabs stroll by militarty targets to blow up little Jewish children?

Yes, and Israel likes to blow up buses of Palestinian children and indiscriminately attack highly populated civilian centres, going "oops, my bad" at the end. The consequences are the same. In fact, Israel probably kills more people than the terrorists do.

With the lowering standards of our troops intelligence, we are going to have a militarty soon.

Can you defend that action, not call them savage monsters?

No. You can't defend the others either, since it's just as reprehensible. But nice try isolating what they do, but forgetting what the others do.

Why would CiCoW.boy say there are no WMD's when we all know there were?

There weren't any there. There aren't any there. If you think there were WMD's, then provide empirical evidence of their existence. So far, you haven't, and no quantity of masturbation to "maybes" will suffice.

Don't bother with that one, Saddam used them on the Kurds. Think they just magically dissaperared?

No, that would violate conservation of mass and energy.

No. No magic was necessary to get rid of things that weren't there anyway.

If Saddam had destroyed them why wouldn't he have made damn sure he documented such, invited the inspectors to witness and gotten the entire world, and the useless UN off his back?

Provide evidence they existed. Saddam was also an idiot, which is why he ended up hiding in a hole.

He'd still be in power, wouldn't he?

Dictators are often retarded. They always lose in the end due to their arrogance and chest beating, which Saddam was known for.

Here's what I think. Saddam shipped them off to Syria.

No one cares what you think, unless you can provide hard evidence. Your hypothetical maybes are worthless jaw flapping.

We watched the convoys on satellite. We know.

No, we don't know. Provide evidence of what was seen, how we know what it was. Your word is meaningles.

Still with me?

Sadly, yes. However you have provided pure speculation and no evidence. That's easy to do.

Remember this?

IPB Image

Keep that in mind.

I will keep it in mind as your irrelevant appeal to emotion to make people feel bad, therefore, your argument is valid. Yea, that makes no sense at all.

Now, these Iranians. They gots Uranium mines. We can't keep Uranium outta their hands.

I am sure they don't want to have uranium in their hands. It hurts.

They are building centrifuges to enrich this Uranium to beat the band. They say it's for nuclear power. You don't need enriched Uranium for nuclear power. We all know what they are enriching Uranuim for. Don't be stupid and say it's not for building nukes. Remember that picture? Do you think if the stupid Arabs had nukes instead of planes they would have bothered with planes? Remember, they say they want to kill us, and drive the Jews into the sea. After all, Allah commands them to. Yep, they gonna nuke us. But at least we get some warning before NYC and DC gets turned into glass. Cause they'll nuke Tel Aviv first.

They probably are doing something underhanded.

You have provided zero evidence of Osama being dead.

We were authorized by the entire world to go into Iraq and free the women no matter what you bedwetters say.

Lie. But as long as you feel better by doing it.

Lemme ask you. Why isn't the Iran/Iraq border shut down tight? We could do it. We are the friggin Mighty US of A.

We can't even man the Texas border. Our military manpower is so stretched out, it's virtually collapsing.

Bait.

Why? Are we going fishing?

If there is one thing we can count on stupid Arabs doing it's being stupid Arabs.

Sounds just like stupid white people being stupid. =D

The old, rich, smart, white men ain't gonna let that happen.

They got kids and grandkids you know.

Some do. Some are transvestites.

And all we have to do is let stupid Arabs be stupid Arabs.

It's what they do best.

Well, you have something in common then. That's the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

In reality 9/11 was a Godsend.

Oh yea. It was! And Earthquakes are a blessing too.

America got the wake up call that these Muslim monsters are serious.

Nah. They knew they were before that too. Not much changed post-911 compared to pre. Same old same old.

They don't care about dying. They are the tools of Satan. Hell bent on destroying God's chosen and thier allies. Kinda Biblical when you think about it.

There is no God, no Satan. And Jews are hardly God's chosen, unless you consider being chosen to go into gas chambers "chosen". If that's what God considers chosen, thanks, but no thanks. It is very Biblical. Bush is a born again retard.

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory

You make a theory sound like something you came up with after a hard night of fisting yourself and sucking down LSD.

. I can't prove it

Not only can you not prove it, you haven't a shred of evidence for it. Thus, your theory is meaningless drivel.

But find a flaw in the logic behind my deducations

You have no logic to find a flaw in. Your post is a mishmash of cute pictures, unsubstantiated assumptions, and zero evidence. The logic is the least of your problems.

ions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

I have heard of it, yes, right alongside the Star's story about the 15 headed transvestite baby born to lions.

Why did we just recently send ANOTHER carrier task force to the Persian Gulf?

Because boats float. Did you expect us to send them into the Sahara?

That has nuttin to do with the surge. We have overall command of the area, it was not needed.

LoL. The US army doesn't have command over anything. They can't even keep a hold of Afghanistan. There is a continual back and forth wherein the US army takes X, loses X, and then has to do it all over again. It's a swamp of failure.

Folks, it's about stupid Arabs with nukes.

As dim as CiCoW.boy is, he understands this.

Why don't you?

Because we aren't imbeciles who believe unsupported conspiracy theories. You are.

I think short of spamming or overt calls to violicne aren't going to get anybody banned.

Actually, spamming is bad, personal insults in a spam-like stalking manner to a good poster is bad, being an agent for a competator forum is bad, but overt call to violence will not get the member banned or get the post deleted.

My recommendation is to contact the local police, FBI and Secret Service immediately. Run to the phone.

But leave the post up as evidence and give your opinion on the LF on how terrible that poster is.

In reality, he's a dishonest, lying sack of womprats

Easy to say.

Now prove it.

No one is censoring your nonsense.

Then why is stuff disapearing?

Ask Kizzume.

If your effort to "free the slave" gets too many people killed or causes too much suffering, and if it's not practically feasible, then it would not be worth the effort of freeing the slaves.

Not doing anything leads to carnage to.

Look at 9/11

A good example is Iraq now, as they are far worse off as a whole than they were prior to Operation Iraqi FwapFwapfest.

I'm sure the women want Saddam back.

Yes. Murder is promoted in the Koran, just as it is in the Bible where it tells you to execute witches, homosexuals, and anyone who blasphemes the Lord. Just like the Bible that tells you to execute your children if they disobey you as a parent. Just as the Bible tells you to beat your children if they make fun of the clergy. The only difference is that today, we don't use the Bible as a means of governing society, and the priesthood has zero power, thus our governmental form has rendered the worst of Judeo-Christianity impotent. The same is not true of Islamic nations. When you star into the heart of Christianity, you will see the face of Islam. It's evil isn't unique to the Arab world.

No doubt the Bible is full of garbage. But we have gotten by that.

Sure there are some myopic neanerthals left. but then they don't get thier way in this nation, do they?

Of course. Just as good Christians shouldn't allow "gays" to live either.

Chalk me up as a bad Christian then.

Yes, and Israel likes to blow up buses of Palestinian children and indiscriminately attack highly populated civilian centres, going "oops, my bad" at the end.

Buses of children?

Liar. make some more stuff up.

The rest?

When some bomb making monster choses to hide among children and the jews smoke him, that's colateral damage.

Big difference between that and the TARGETTING of children.

The consequences are the same. In fact, Israel probably kills more people than the terrorists do.

Down to "probably" allready?

Just go ahead and stick with that.

With the lowering standards of our troops intelligence, we are going to have a militarty soon.

Sooner or later then, you can join.

No. You can't defend the others either, since it's just as reprehensible. But nice try isolating what they do, but forgetting what the others do.

Do the Jews target chidren?

Answer the fucking question moron.

Quit trying to speak around that.

There weren't any there. There aren't any there.

I guess all those Kurds slipped on banana peals in one huge, fluke accident.

Why has Chemical Ali or whatever his name is just been sentenced to hang in Iraq?

And tell me how he earned that nickname.

If you think there were WMD's, then provide empirical evidence of their existence.

Dead kurds.

Is not all evidence empirical redundent boy?

No one cares what you think,

Then why are you replying?

unless you can provide hard evidence.] Your hypothetical maybes are worthless jaw flapping.

No, we don't know. Provide evidence of what was seen, how we know what it was. Your word is meaningles.

Sadly, yes. However you have provided pure speculation and no evidence.

Hence my beginning with "here's what I think".

You have provided zero evidence of Osama being dead.

And I said I'd be posting on that later.

How nice of you to overlook that in your zeal to be a dick.

Congradulations, you've sucedded.

And I have zero evidence of Osama's death.

Just as you have zero evidence that eh's alive.

I'm just gonna post another series of logical deductions that can't be proved, nor disproved.

If I say something is conjecture and you come back saying it's conjecture, what have you accomplished?

We can't even man the Texas border. Our military manpower is so stretched out, it's virtually collapsing.

You are the same type that said 30-40k of our troops would be killed before the first gulf war started.

You are simply a naysaying pessimist.

Why? Are we going fishing?

Yes. You are the chum.

Nah. They knew they were before that too. Not much changed post-911 compared to pre. Same old same old.

Cept of course for Syria outta lebenon, women in Iraq and Afgahnistan voting, and a whole slew of new sanctions on Iran as the world focuses on thier attemt to build nukes.

You're still stupid though.

There is no God, no Satan.

And you mock me for conjecture.

Got any "empirical evidence" there isn't?

Kinda like the WMD's that are now gone, eh?

You make a theory sound like something you came up with after a hard night of fisting yourself and sucking down LSD.

Crass and childish.

You have no logic to find a flaw in. Your post is a mishmash of cute pictures,

My thread. Some enjoy it, some don't. No one makes you read it.

Change the fucking cahnnel moron.

I have heard of it,

Here's where you get proven a liar.

Where have you heard this?

LoL. The US army doesn't have command over anything. They can't even keep a hold of Afghanistan. There is a continual back and forth wherein the US army takes X, loses X, and then has to do it all over again. It's a swamp of failure.

Little over 3000 troops lost.

Why don't you give us the number of stone cold friggin dead stupid Arabs. I could, but I want you to.

Because we aren't imbeciles who believe unsupported conspiracy theories. You are.

And if we bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities before CiCoW.boy's term is over, you'll just say I was lucky.

You know moron, you had some nice lines in there, but I edited them out.

Just like some mod is doing to this thread.

But then that's what you do when you can't win on the merits of your beliefs.

looks like "teacher" just got schooled. :P

Nice of you to declare that before responce.

Now tell me where mresponce is wrong.

but you won't. You'll just "declare" it wrong.