150 members have voted

1. 1. Like my test poll?

• Yes.
    • Hell yes.
    • Why can
    • Say sumpin about pyramids.
    • ban teacher.

open_1.1.png

I'm back. You're just gonna have to go ahead and ban me. How dare you delete solid dissenting opinion.

What, is this a Russian site?

Is this late 1930's Germany?

Gonna send me to the gulag?

Can't debate this issue from your weak posistion?

Why do you feel the need to hide and censore this?

Cause you are wrong and you know it. Your censorship proves it.

Eat this again...

Simple questions...

Are we a powerful nation, both economically and militarily?

Does with great power come great responsibility?

Take a nation. Half of it's people can't vote, work, go to school, decide who they can marry, hold office, decide what they do at any moment of any given day, they must do as they are told, they must wear tents in the noon day sun, they must give BJ's on demand.

Could these people be defined as slaves?

Now, lemme ask you. With our power, is it not our morale obligation to help free these slaves?

Should a line on a friggin map dissuade us from freeing our fellow human beings?

Were the Iraqi women slaves?

Are the stupid Arabs pretty well open about wanting to kill, convert or subjugate the non-believers?

Does the Koran command them to?

If they don't, are they bad muslims who will suffer enternally?

Do the stupid Arabs stroll by militarty targets to blow up little Jewish children?

Can you defend that action, not call them savage monsters?

Why would CiCoW.boy say there are no WMD's when we all know there were?

Don't bother with that one, Saddam used them on the Kurds. Think they just magically dissaperared?

If Saddam had destroyed them why wouldn't he have made damn sure he documented such, invited the inspectors to witness and gotten the entire world, and the useless UN off his back?

He'd still be in power, wouldn't he?

How would his secretly destoying him benefit him in any way?

Here's what I think. Saddam shipped them off to Syria. We watched the convoys on satellite. We know. CiCoW.boy got on the phone with Syria and said "Listen, we are gonna come to your little backward [butt] cees pool and bomb you back to the friggin stone age, then we are gonna come in and free your women. Just like Iraq. You want some of that? Didn't think so. Here's what you are gonna do. You are gonna pull out of Lebanon. We won't get on you like skin, or tell anyone about the WMD's, you get to look good to the world and still beat your women with sticks. I'll say there weren't any WMD's and take the hit. It's just politics. Taking one for the gipper and what not, one for the team. I get what I want, give the Jews a gift, a continue with my long term middle eastern plan."

Syria pulls outta Lebanon. The Jews go in, kick [butt] and take names, serve notice to Lebanon without Syria there to say squat. Now the Jews got Syria off their backs and the mighty US of A on thir East. Who, BTW, are on the West of Iran. And thir North.

Still with me?

Remember this?

wtc_1.1.png

Keep that in mind.

Now, these Iranians. They gots Uranium mines. We can't keep Uranium outta their hands. They are building centrifuges to enrich this Uranium to beat the band. They say it's for nuclear power. You don't need enriched Uranium for nuclear power. We all know what they are enriching Uranuim for. Don't be stupid and say it's not for building nukes. Remember that picture? Do you think if the stupid Arabs had nukes instead of planes they would have bothered with planes? Remember, they say they want to kill us, and drive the Jews into the sea. After all, Allah commands them to. Yep, they gonna nuke us. But at least we get some warning before NYC and DC gets turned into glass. Cause they'll nuke Tel Aviv first.

Will Iran use nukes or allow them to fall into the hands of someone that will?

Like, say, Say Al Queda? Osama's dead BTW. But that's for later.

If you say they won't then you are a friggin moron. Shame you get to vote. Doesn't really matter though.

Old, rich, smart white men are in charge and they will do, are doing, what needs to be done. They got kids and grandkids too you know.

Nothing is more important now in this day and age than keeping nukes outta the hands of stupid Arabs.

Stay with me.

We were authorized by the entire world to go into Iraq and free the women no matter what you bedwetters say. You don't get to pick and choose which UN piece of garbage you agree with and which you don't. If you claim one thing, claim the rest. Just is.

Lemme ask you. Why isn't the Iran/Iraq border shut down tight? We could do it. We are the friggin Mighty US of A.

Bait.

If there is one thing we can count on stupid Arabs doing it's being stupid Arabs. We don't have to do nuttin. They are raising Hell in Iran, supplying the enemy, killing our boys. We are building the case. Sonner or later that, and the fact that the rest of the world don't want stupid Arabs with nukes, no matter what they say in public, is gonna lead to more useless UN action. The word go will eventually be given, the mighty US of A will go, the world will scream, wail and gnash their teeth at the evil imperialistic Americans while secrectly thanking thier lucky stars for us. We'll take our invisible planes into Iran on a dark night and destroy these facilities built for making nukes. We won't lose one plane or person. We don't have to invade, occupy, we just gotta make them start their nuke program all over with. If we don't soon mushroom clouds will grace our fair nation. Then we got more time to encourage the downtrodden masses of Iran to take matters into their own hands and get them outta a stone age theocracy. Maybe knowing we are there will sweeten the pot. They must learn we will not allow them to gain nukes.

The old, rich, smart, white men ain't gonna let that happen.

They got kids and grandkids you know.

And all we have to do is let stupid Arabs be stupid Arabs.

It's what they do best.

In reality 9/11 was a Godsend. America got the wake up call that these Muslim monsters are serious. They don't care about dying. They are the tools of Satan. Hell bent on destroying God's chosen and thier allies. Kinda Biblical when you think about it.

How do? I'm teacher. This is my first post. It's my theory. I can't prove it. But find a flaw in the logic behind my deductions. Think big long term picture stuff. You ain't heard this said before now, have you? Kinda explains a few things, don't it?

See, you have to look at what is not said, but at what is done. If you see or hear a mistake reported, an inconsistancy, an anomolie, and you ask your selves, besides where your next six pack of PBR is coming from, "how could we not know the Sunies and [excrement]es were gonna go at it like cats and dogs"? Think maybe instead we damn well knew they would, we were counting on it, gets the Iranians into the fray. This war on terror is not about oil, lining haliburton's pockets, or because they tried to kill CiCoW.boy's Daddy, or WMD's, or yellowcake Uranium. Syria is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. So was Saddam, Afgahnistan.

Why did we just recently send ANOTHER carrier task force to the Persian Gulf? That has nuttin to do with the surge. We have overall command of the area, it was not needed.

Folks, it's about stupid Arabs with nukes.

As dim as CiCoW.boy is, he understands this.

Why don't you?

seal_1.1.png

<!--quoteo(post=451106:date=Jun 28 2007, 10:44 PM:name=Armycadet779)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Armycadet779 @ Jun 28 2007, 10:44 PM) 451106[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

why do u refer to Arabs as stupid?

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They throw rocks at tanks.

Thier leaders guarentee them victory against us, then they die by the thousands.

Then their leaders guarentee them victory again.

"Fool me once..."

They drew our attention by 9/11 thinking we wouldn't do anything.

Now the women in Afgahnistan vote.

They write their names on ordinance in Iran, ship it to Iraq, then when we call them on it they say, "wasn't me".

Do I need to go on?

Or look at itlike this...

How do you know I'm talking about ALL Arabs.

Could I not just be refering to the stupid ones?

Just go ahead and delete this again.

Only this time ban me.

Oh yea, I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican.

Plenty CiCoW.boy does that chaps my azz.

Any more stupid questions?

Guest ScottMon

Any more stupid questions?

Oh no. I've taken notice of your opinion and moved onward. :)

I would like to appeal to the Mods to suggest a ban on this crazy man to David. There is no place is no place for this cultural hate.

You know, Teacher may say things bluntly and put them in your face. But the points made are actually pretty accurate.

ya but the antiArab comments should deserve a ban.

I agree. But let's look passed that and debate the other points.

Guest ScottMon

You know, Teacher may say things bluntly and put them in your face. But the points made are actually pretty accurate.

Like I said, I noted his opinion and moved on. Insults are worthless and a show of a weak hand. Facts and documentation are the real deal here.

Like I said, I noted his opinion and moved on. Insults are worthless and a show of a weak hand. Facts and documentation are the real deal here.

Aw... but here you are. A lot of what he said are in fact...facts.

Ban him ban him ban him.

Ma, the bad man is screaming logical truth at us, make him go away.

Well, if David like numbers, you all are in trouble.

CAUSE I RULE EVERYWHERE I GO. JUST IS.

Look at this train wreck allready.

Notice no one has any logical rebuttal to MY FRIGGIN POINTS.

Oh, the big tent party, the party of tolerance and acceptance and compassion.

What a crock of sh*t.

Look at your petulant screaming.

Ban me?

Here's what I want, I want logical degbate.

Keep up with the name calling and you will suffer.

No one can out insult me.

Fair warning. I'm The Warden.

I would like to appeal to the Mods to suggest a ban on this crazy man to David. There is no place is no place for this cultural hate.

Cultural hate?

They flew planes into buildings.

OUR buildings.

You know, sometimes you just have to shoot people in the head and make them stone cold friggin dead.

Before they shoot you.

Cultural hate?

What, you gonna gimme the "but all Muslims aren't bad" crock?

Show me one (1) instance where a Muslim has turned his own in, one tip of a upcoming terrorist attack, one time they thought better of the violence their brothers do and help us catch them before they do it.

You can't. Can you?

We have terrorist facilities in this nation as we speak. Places where they plan, hide, gather, indocrinate, train, collect funds to use to bomb little Jewish children.

These places have a name.

They are called...

Mosques.

Guest theravenseldon

I think short of spamming or overt calls to violicne aren't going to get anybody banned.

Notice no one has any logical rebuttal to MY FRIGGIN POINTS.

Here's what I want, I want logical degbate.

Cultural hate?

They flew planes into buildings.

OUR buildings.

You know, sometimes you just have to shoot people in the head and make them stone cold friggin dead.

Before they shoot you.

Show me one (1) instance where a Muslim has turned his own in, one tip of a upcoming terrorist attack, one time they thought better of the violence their brothers do and help us catch them before they do it.

You can't. Can you?

We have terrorist facilities in this nation as we speak. Places where they plan, hide, gather, indocrinate, train, collect funds to use to bomb little Jewish children.

Good points. I'm also waiting for someone to debate these points without calling names and babbling. Do any Libs have anything to say??

Aw... but here you are.

Ah, you beat me to it.

"Don't look at the road kill."

"But Ma, we can't help it."

You know, I'm on multiple sites. I get this a lot. They reply to me to tell me no one listens or pays attention to me.

Back up and look at the views on this one allready.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Come on, bring it, libs, I want to hear what is wrong with my post besides my attitude, my charming disposistion and humble personality.

Lemme go cook you up sumpin special and bring you a tad further into the world of teacher.

(Go google "Marchimedes")

Guest ScottMon

Aw... but here you are. A lot of what he said are in fact...facts.

Prove it.

<!--quoteo(post=451145:date=Jun 28 2007, 11:45 PM:name=ScottMon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScottMon @ Jun 28 2007, 11:45 PM) 451145[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Prove it.

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That's your big come back?

Listen, Scott. Can I call you Scott? Thanks. Scott. That first post is mostly theory and prediction, Scott, not a lot to prove. And you know it.

That's why you said that.

Entry level debate tactic there, Scott.

teacher's here now. That weak don't fly.

YOU find a flaw in my logic, an inconsistancy, a conflicting report, one friggin reason why that don't make sense and explain a whole lot.

You see, Scott, I'm the smartest man alive.

I'll be proving that.

Well, I'm not banned yet, lemme put a little more into this hole then...

Shot at 2007-06-28

I think short of spamming or overt calls to violicne aren't going to get anybody banned.

Even calls to violence don't get banned on the LF. If someone someone calls for the killing of such and such.. Leave the post up... make a comment that the post is illegal... and Run to the phone to call the FBI, Secret Service or local police. ... That way we can all claim to be good citizens.. Just like Coyote said. If a moderator ever does an edit just make a note saying that you did it as well.

But if someone keeps on calling for the killing of someone, in a spam like manner, that is boring and the person should be banned.... Depends on the articulateness of the poster..

but are the pyramids as immense as your ego?

I wonder if the rest of the world stereotypes Americans like you stereotype "arabs"...

Guest theravenseldon

heh this guys pretty creative. Better then the looney who can't work the caps button.

Guest ScottMon

Yep. Its because opinions without facts are pretty useless.

Yep. Because it works.

I'll be proving that.

Oh good! I was wondering if you did see me ask you the first couple times. :D You have a good night and have fun now.

you're clearly not very bright. you bore me. yawn.

Yet another creative wonder of a post by you.

Good one, got your whole family to help you with that I guess, seeing as it's so masterful.

Yea, boring, no one cares, no one listens, all that I get a lot.

So who is the real moron?

The guy being boring, or the guy not only reading the boring guy, but replying to him?

You're locked in an attic wearing a diaper, ain't you?

See, I used to move safes. And other heavy stuff.

Lettuce see how you rocket surgens handle that.

Listen, Scott. Can I call you Scott? Thanks. Scott. That first post is mostly theory and prediction, Scott, not a lot to prove. And you know it.

That's why you said that.

teacher's here now. That weak don't fly.

YOU find a flaw in my logic, and inconsistancy, a conflicting report, one friggin reason why that don't make sense and explain a whole lot.

You see, Scott, I'm the smartest man alive.

I'll be proving that.

Hey Teach: Link me to the thread with 50,000 views.

Mark