Jump to content

Democrat shows up for meetings in his underwear...


Z09
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Z09 said:

Of course he should have been reminded by his wife to put some clothes on...

Oh wait!

His wife was in prison for taking bribes....

 

 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/24/new-rep-john-conyers-accuser-he-showed-up-meeting-his-underwear/892866001/

Queef...Queef...Queef...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Z09 said:

Of course he should have been reminded by his wife to put some clothes on...

Oh wait!

His wife was in prison for taking bribes....

 

 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/24/new-rep-john-conyers-accuser-he-showed-up-meeting-his-underwear/892866001/

 

"Sloan made clear that she did not feel she had ever been sexually harassed, but that she felt “mistreated by this guy.” "   Next.

"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Omg one democrat!

nothing like a made up mind.

do you have a real life Z?

african elections, Egypt killings and you are consumed with underwear?

mmmm, makes you think

One Democrat?

Franken?

How about Gerry Studds?

Bernie Ward?

How about Barney Frank's little apartment in DC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Omg one democrat!

nothing like a made up mind.

do you have a real life Z?

african elections, Egypt killings and you are consumed with underwear?

mmmm, makes you think

A congressman showing up in his underwear and it's no big deal?

Okay!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

A congressman showing up in his underwear and it's no big deal?

Okay!

He should not have.  In front of a long-time male aide while dealing with an issue and getting dressed at the same time one can see such a thing but really, boys, keep your pants on eh?  We have work to be done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, untitled said:

 

Are you fine with Roy Moore assaulting children?

Of course not...

But they're accusations...

 

Are you alright with a congressman almost  50 years old having sex with minors and teen age boys?

The liberals in Massachusetts were..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Z09 said:

Of course not...

But they're accusations...

 

Are you alright with a congressman almost  50 years old having sex with minors and teen age boys?

The liberals in Massachusetts were..

 

Just a Q for you, based upon Moore's history of chasing young p*ssy, which he has admitted to, do you believe these women?  Should that be enough not to send him to jail but to say, yikes, this man has the morals of a snake just based upon what we already know that he has admitted to?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PaintMyHouse said:

Just a Q for you, based upon Moore's history of chasing young p*ssy, which he has admitted to, do you believe these women?  Should that be enough not to send him to jail but to say, yikes, this man has the morals of a snake just based upon what we already know that he has admitted to?

 

Over the last few weeks I've seen so many people accusing each other I don't know who to believe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...