It never ends with the Tramp...Time denies telling Trump he was likely ‘Person of the Year’

Time magazine has flatly denied telling President Trump that he was “probably” going to be crowned their “Person of the Year.”

Offended that he wasn’t being absolutely assured of the honor, Trump earlier fumed that he was removing himself from consideration completely.

“Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named ‘Man (Person) of the Year,’ like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot.

I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!” Trump groused on Twitter Friday.

But the magazine later countered on Twitter that Trump had a botched understanding of the process.

28 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Time magazine has flatly denied telling President Trump that he was “probably” going to be crowned their “Person of the Year.”

Offended that he wasn’t being absolutely assured of the honor, Trump earlier fumed that he was removing himself from consideration completely.

“Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named ‘Man (Person) of the Year,’ like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot.

I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!” Trump groused on Twitter Friday.

But the magazine later countered on Twitter that Trump had a botched understanding of the process.

This clown has a compulsion to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. He is psychologically unqualified to be in charge of any public office. He thinks that being a politician is a type of beauty contest.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This clown has a compulsion to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. He is psychologically unqualified to be in charge of any public office. He thinks that being a politician is a type of beauty contest.

BingoLogo.png

trump_cycle_5.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/category/donald-trump/?utm_term=.973ccd1823b1

35 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Time lies, it's a lib rag. Botched understanding is key words for " yeah, we called him".

I am sure that he wishes that the job of president came with a sash. The presidents of most Latin American nations get a sash. 

I am sure he would appreciate a scepter and an orb, like the Queen of England as well.

And a throne. Why can't he have a throne?

But no jesters. He acts as his own jesting.

I am sure that he feels uncomfortable in the White House, he is waited on by Black people that he cannot fire and replace with servile Romanians, such as the ones he hires at Mar a Lago. How strange that there are no Americans qualified to cook, wait tables and make beds in Palm Beach County.

25 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

It's after 8 am, Russian whore. Shouldn't you be drunk on crappy vodka by now?

V

This is like some little leaguer saying, "if I am not named MVP, I am taking the baseball and going home!"

Trump is infantile, as well as an egomaniac and an ignoramus.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

V

This is like some little leaguer saying, "if I am not named MVP, I am taking the baseball and going home!"

Yeah right. You kids make Bad word up to cry about. Crazy.

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Benson's a liar.   As always. 

This is what Time said:

Picture_24_normal.pngTIME    @TIME
The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

This tweet doesn't say they didn't tell Trump eh was "probably" going to be "person of the year", they simply said they don't comment on their choice until that date.  

Funny they didn't just say,  "The president is wrong, we didn't tell him that". 

Once again, we see a liberal incapable of telling the truth.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

V

lol... it's hilarious that liberals STILL don't understand when Trump is trolling them.   

I love this Bad word. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Tramp is insane and his followers think that is normal. It is a good thing we have Kelly there keeping the drooling fool on a leash and throwing meat at him to shut him up.

Psychiatrists tell Congress Donald Trump is 'a clear and present danger' to the world

'It no longer takes a psychiatrist to recognise the alarming patterns of impulsive, reckless, and narcissistic behaviour,' group claims.

A group of psychiatrists has written to Congress to warn Donald Trump poses a "clear and present danger" to the world.

Among them is Dr Bandy Lee, of Yale University, who is also reportedly consulting with Democratic members of Congress on setting up an expert panel to give advice on the President's mental health.

She is concerned by Mr Trump's "dangerousness", Dr Lee told USA Today.

The group's letter, sent to members of both parties, said: "It no longer takes a psychiatrist to recognise the alarming patterns of impulsive, reckless, and narcissistic behaviour — regardless of diagnosis — that, in the person of President Trump, put the world at risk.

"We now find ourselves in a clear and present danger, especially concerning North Korea and the President’s command of the US nuclear arsenal."

It comes after Democrats proposed creating an 11-member, cross-party Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity which would be responsible for examining the US president’s mental and physical health.

First tabled by Maryland congressman Jamie Raskin, and now backed by more than two dozen members of the House, the bill would see Mr Trump or any other US president forced from the Oval Office is he or she is deemed to be mentally or physically unfit for the role.

Discussion of Mr Trump's fitness to lead has intensified in the days since his extraordinary address to supporters in Phoenix, Arizona.

The President blasted "damned dishonest" journalists and took aim at both the state's Republican senators in a rambling speech, having abandoned his teleprompters.

He also revisited his various statements in the wake of far-right violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, reading portions to prove he had condemned white supremacists and had been misrepresented by the media.