Trump humiliated for tweet saying he turned down Time 'Person of the Year' award

robby8584

yes, all things being equal, in Trump's own mind he's the best, the smartest, knows all the big words, went to the best school. Sure, they all talk about smart people with all their intellect, but

in Trump's mind, he's smarter, better. Trump wants us to know this real bad. The truth is not important, but somehow Trump is...

And we feel as though we're witnessing a fourteen year old spoiled rich kid who might someday if he's lucky regret how he currently acts. But he's seventy, and he's our president. And the Republicans are going along with him. They need him to get all the things they need to get done, even though the math is clearly wrong, and most the people reject those things

they are doing. And no, it's not Hillary's fault, it's ours! It's our fault for not showing up for the midterms. It is our fault for not saying enough, a long time ago. Their untimely tax cuts, no it is not in any shape or form, a simplification of the tax laws... It is a driver of increased national debt that will make it more than difficult to fix the crumbling infrastructure, or fix social security and medicare without hurting seniors. The Republicans want to run out the clock on all that. They have always wanted to do that. And I don't know what they believe. They don't believe in climate change, that much is for sure. And all this huff about a crazy Judge Roy Moore when the truth is there are already many just like him in congress or serving as governors across the country. 

Peace!

Has Time responded to that garbage? The Time reader poll for person of the year (trump just had to write "Man (person)" to insult women) has the Saudi Arabian leader who has been consolidating far ahead in first place, while trump has only 5% voting for him while 4% voted for Hillary - though she lost and hasn't done much in public this year.

The #METOO issue is in second place - I'd like to see that win and think it has a decent chance.

I doubt Time was much considering trump.