Trump brags about playing golf with Tiger Woods, rips NFL in wild Twitter tirade

2 minutes ago, robby8584 said:

Donald Trump just lashed out during his latest Twitter tirade, this time taking time to bash the NFL and its players, while bragging about playing golf with Tiger Woods.

http://bit.ly/2zzMLAV

Has Donald Trump ever played golf with Tiger Woods? Is it bragging because he acknowledge it or just telling everyone he did? Is describing NFL players social behavior bashing the whole NFL or your invented interpretation of his behavior for defending your style of behaving defying now is eternally keeping everything separated naturally now regardless the intellectual reality governing human behavior ancestrally?

1 hour ago, robby8584 said:

Donald Trump just lashed out during his latest Twitter tirade, this time taking time to bash the NFL and its players, while bragging about playing golf with Tiger Woods.

http://bit.ly/2zzMLAV

Thats because tiger woods is an uppity negro who molests women

Tweetie likes that

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Liar.  nambla was established in Ancient Greece starting the ever imploding democracy way of governing life by placing intellect before instinctive navigation.

No, Golfboy, your boy lover, is a founding "MEMBER" of NAMBLA

Keep defending your sweetie

;)

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

No, Golfboy, your boy lover, is a founding "MEMBER" of NAMBLA

Keep defending your sweetie

;)

gee I thought I was discrediting his reality simultaneously with yours as both of you are acting the same way in ignoring being self contained to your biologically conclusion of ancestry so far maintaining this species currently supplying over 7 billion soles of reproduction added so far.

Just now, sole result said:

gee I thought I was discrediting his reality simultaneously with yours as both of you are acting the same way in ignoring being self contianed to your biologically conclusion of ancestry so far maintaining this species currently supplying over 7 billion soles of reproduction added so far.

<I thought>

Now stop it. 

You are incapable of thinking

Heh, heh, heh!!!

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

<I thought>

Now stop it. 

You are incapable of thinking

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Anyone else in your social theater of mind over matter state of mind being honest about how life is actually maintained by molecular migration keeping results as universally acquired kinetically?

All I see instinctively is you and everyone else ignoring the obvious for the casts of people hoping anything else is possible vanity at historically silencing anyone offering self evident details as simultaneously here.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Anyone else in your social theater of mind over matter state of mind being honest about how life is actually maintained by molecular migration keeping results as universally acquired kinetically?

All I see instinctively is you and everyone else ignoring the obvious for the casts of people hoping anything else is possible vanity at historically silencing anyone offering self evident details as simultaneously here.

Take a break

Step away

Have some bananas

resize.jpg?w=584