Moore Poll Today.. Plus 7

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/23/poll-roy-moore-opens-up-seven-point-lead-over-democrat-doug-jones-in-alabama-senate-race/

A widely spread claim that he was bannedfrom a local mall for preying on teenagers was debunked by the former mall manager, casting doubt on some of the mainstream media reporting on the allegations.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah they want a pedo. Dont surprise me none. You love your pedos. 

If if thats true who cares

Doug Jones is a disaster for America

Roy has the better policies 

Also quit accussing people when its not even certain the allegations are true

they were brought up 1 month before election and 40 years old you freaking idiot

27 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/23/poll-roy-moore-opens-up-seven-point-lead-over-democrat-doug-jones-in-alabama-senate-race/

A widely spread claim that he was bannedfrom a local mall for preying on teenagers was debunked by the former mall manager, casting doubt on some of the mainstream media reporting on the allegations.

Breitbart is dead!!!!!

10 minutes ago, justrying said:

Breitbart is dead!!!!!

With over two billion pageviews generated in 2016 and 45 million unique monthly visitors, Breitbart News has now surpassed Fox News (#47), Huffington Post (#50), Washington Post (#53), and Buzzfeed (#64) in traffic. 

“The numbers speak for themselves,” said Breitbart News President and CEO Larry Solov. “Our 2017 global expansion strategy is hands down the most aggressive growth initiative in the history of the company. We’re making major capital investments to execute a series of new offerings—one of which Breitbart will announce this week.”

One driver of the company’s explosive traffic trajectory has been its dominance across social media. Breitbart has the number one political Facebook and Twitter pages in the world, according to analytics giant NewsWhip. Yet unlike many competitors, says Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow, the company’s primary traffic is not disproportionately beholden to social media; it comes from destination traffic.

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

With over two billion pageviews generated in 2016 and 45 million unique monthly visitors, Breitbart News has now surpassed Fox News (#47), Huffington Post (#50), Washington Post (#53), and Buzzfeed (#64) in traffic. 

“The numbers speak for themselves,” said Breitbart News President and CEO Larry Solov. “Our 2017 global expansion strategy is hands down the most aggressive growth initiative in the history of the company. We’re making major capital investments to execute a series of new offerings—one of which Breitbart will announce this week.”

One driver of the company’s explosive traffic trajectory has been its dominance across social media. Breitbart has the number one political Facebook and Twitter pages in the world, according to analytics giant NewsWhip. Yet unlike many competitors, says Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow, the company’s primary traffic is not disproportionately beholden to social media; it comes from destination traffic.

psst...Breitbart is DEAD!!!!

33 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

Alabama has always been a toilet. It's the pedophile capital of the South.  It should be nuked.

BTW PeteCock his banning from the mall was not debunked and you know it. BTW, I alert Antifa regarding lying Nazis like you. You may want to think twice before you post your next lie.

Contact us | Anti-Fascist Network

http://antifaunited.bigcartel.com/contact

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

Alabama has always been a toilet. It's the pedophile capital of the South.  It should be nuked.

BTW PeteCock his banning from the mall was not debunked and you know it. BTW, I alert Antifa regarding lying Nazis like you. You may want to think twice before you post your next lie.

http://antifaunited.bigcartel.com/contact

your an idiot

back to your name calling rants.. no real facts 

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

This is why there should be a bounty on Nazis. 

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

show me some evidence

i love how u provide some evidence when u talk about stuff 

ok.

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! #uck him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/andrew-breitbart-death-of-a-douche-20120301

Breitbart is DEAD!!!!!!

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

your an idiot

back to your name calling rants.. no real facts 

They know all about you now. There webmaster has read this this thread liar. You can bet they know a lot about you already. They have a big list of Nazis. They don't like Nazis and neither do I. 

It's pretty funny that no one is even reporting this poll or the article:

In a poll conducted by Sky Research on Tuesday Nov. 21 among registered Alabama voters, the results show Moore with 46.7 percent support to Jones’ 39.6 percent. 13.7 percent of voters polled remain undecided. With a margin of error of 3.1 percent.

Ann Eubank, the statewide co-chair of Rainy Day Patriots, and the legislative chair of the Alabama Legislative Watchdogs, spoke on behalf of Moore’s character going so far as to say if the ” state Republican Party decide to remove Moore from the ballot, or if they worked to disallow or decertify an election won by Moore, there would be a revolt, which she said would be ‘bad’ for Republicans in next year’s statewide election.”

Among the accusations that have been debunked is that Moore was banned from the Gadsen Mall. A former manager appeared on WBRC news to say though they did have written reports of those who were banned he did not recall Moore ever being on that list.

That report is in addition to statements released on Monday, where several witnesses came forward to discredit the accusations made by Beverly Nelson and her lawyer Gloria Allred against Moore. On Monday, Rhonda Ledbetter, a retired public school teacher who is currently the senior choir director at a Baptist church and teaches children at a local, church-sponsored day care center, went on record debunking Beverly Nelson’s claim against Moore.

“When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story, there were several details that were different from what I remember. I was nervous at coming forward because of all the attention this story has gotten, but as a moral and ethical person I had to speak up about what I know to be true,” Ledbetter recounted. “I was a waitress at Olde Hickory for almost three years from 1977-1979, and I never saw Roy Moore come in to the restaurant. Not one time.”

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

In a poll conducted by Sky Research on Tuesday Nov. 21 among registered Alabama voters, the results show Moore with 46.7 percent support to Jones’ 39.6 percent. 13.7 percent of voters polled remain undecided. With a margin of error of 3.1 percent.

One thing the poll can't count are the dems that are not likely voters voting. Moore will probably win proving that Alabama needs to be punished for its depravity. I'm thinking some tornadoes in the Republican counties and a cut off of federal funding. Alabama is one of the biggest parasite states. 

If that Nazi pedophile makes it to DC his life will be hell. 

8 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

One thing the poll can't count are the dems that are not likely voters voting. Moore will probably win proving that Alabama needs to be punished for its depravity. I'm thinking some tornadoes in the Republican counties and a cut off of federal funding. Alabama is one of the biggest parasite states. 

If that Nazi pedophile makes it to DC his life will be hell. 

What's going to make you lazy as dims get up off the couch and vote?

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

no point in debating this hermaphrodite Golf

most people on here are not intellecutals

all they do is go on name calling rants.. 

honestly this place sucks in general

very few people have a very high iq like u and me golf.. thats the problem 

Just now, Golfboy said:

The disgust for you Republican pedophiles.  But sadly the Bible belt is full of mostly evil sicko like you.

With crap Goofboy's head so full 
Accidentally was milking a bull 
The farmer said, "Boy yer dumb, 
You done milked the wrong one!" 
Said Goofboy, "But my whole mouth is full." 

5 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

no point in debating this hermaphrodite Golf

most people on here are not intellecutals

all they do is go on name calling rants.. 

honestly this place sucks in general

very few people have a very high iq like u and me golf.. thats the problem 

ANTIFA IS WATCHING YOU LIARS! :ph34r:

The Anti-Fascist Network is not a membership organisation, we are a collection of like minded groups who work together. Groups wishing to align just drop us a mail at the address below and someone will be in touch. For individuals who would like to get involved just send us an email stating where you are based and it will be passed onto your nearest group. If you do not have an active group in your area someone will get back to you and let you know the score – there may be other things you can help with, or you might want a hand starting your own group. Get in touch using our secure email address: afncontact@riseup.net

1 hour ago, PETECOOK003 said:

Keep telling yourself that.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-may-have-been-banned-from-local-mall-report/article/2640576

51 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Maybe that's because NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF Sky Research!

Google it and see what you get. NOTHING!

And of course, neither Breitbart, nor the article it references, give ANY further information about the methodology of the poll, or links to it.

1 hour ago, PETECOOK003 said:

NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF Sky Research!

Google it and see what you get. NOTHING!

And of course, neither Breitbart, nor the article it references, give ANY further information about the methodology of the poll, or links to it.