What about Men Who are Sexually Assaulted?

I'm of firm belief that men and women should not be touched without their consent unless they are physically threatening someone.  

Arguing that It's a problem specifically for women goes against that principle.  Nor do I think women are the weaker sex since women are capable of learning and using self defense.

1 hour ago, ScottMon said:

I'm of firm belief that men and women should not be touched without their consent unless they are physically threatening someone.  

Arguing that It's a problem specifically for women goes against that principle.  Nor do I think women are the weaker sex since women are capable of learning and using self defense.

I am sure it does happen but not as frequently as it happens to women. I also think a man would be less apt to report it then a women

2 hours ago, ScottMon said:

Good point, but men don't mind if a woman grabs their butt so long as the woman is not fat and ugly. It's different for males and females. There are a lot of hot female teachers seducing their male students. It is not the same as a male teacher going after female students. 

When I was in school we had a health teacher. He was a young handsome guy who drove a sports car. The girls throw themselves at him. We also had some hot female teachers and the boys kept their distance and showed them respect.

Women are the weaker sex and that is undeniable. They are close intellectually to men and superior in some areas but physically women are generally no match for a man. There was this BS hype about Ronda Rousey beating Floyd Mayweather in a fight. Had they fought, it would not have gone 10 seconds.

There is a pattern to the sexual assaults that are happening today. All the perpetrators are rich white men with the exception of Bill Cosby and OJ. 

It is incumbent upon men to protect women. That is what decent men do. If a woman is being harassed a man should step in. We would do it for our wives, sisters, mothers and daughters. We should also do it for women that we don't know.  Sexual assault leaves scars that can't heal.

There should be a double standard. Considering what our wives and mothers do for us, the least we can do is beat the crap out of anyone who assaults them. We need to stop being so PC and legalistic and apply some common sense.

One more thing. Feminists today are full of crap.

Women chasing men is what happens when you get old. 70 plus men are outnumbered by 70 plus women and it gets wild the older you are over 70. Women are divorced, widows and the kids are long gone. Lots of them own their own homes. Women get desperate and they want a man to go out with. Movies, shows, and all the things women like to do. Some of them actually like football. They can cook and most of them take very good care of themselves. They like to start a relationship with food. You know they want something when they say "Why do you eat out all the time, or What do you like to eat"? Small town women get the worst of it because there so few men in their age group. When you hear "Come over and watch the game with me and i will cook steaks. I love Tom Brady." or "Why do you watch the game at the VFW all the time?" watch out. If i wanted to bother i could eat free all the time. 

8 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Women chasing men is what happens when you get old. 70 plus men are outnumbered by 70 plus women and it gets wild the older you are over 70. Women are divorced, widows and the kids are long gone. Lots of them own their own homes. Women get desperate and they want a man to go out with. Movies, shows, and all the things women like to do. Some of them actually like football. They can cook and most of them take very good care of themselves. They like to start a relationship with food. You know they want something when they say "Why do you eat out all the time, or What do you like to eat"? Small town women get the worst of it because there so few men in their age group. When you hear "Come over and watch the game with me and i will cook steaks. I love Tom Brady." or "Why do you watch the game at the VFW all the time?" watch out. If i wanted to bother i could eat free all the time. 

What has that to do with the topic? 

The topic is What about Men Who are Sexually Assaulted?. If i allowed it i could be sexually assaulted in a heartbeat, in fact i have been asked dumb Bad word like "Don't you like me"? or When are you going to sleep over"? I can't answer "I would rather take a good dump" because the meals would be shut off. I use the excuse that women have been using for centuries. I am too tired or i don't feel good. I have not been molested yet but the day is coming. I am careful.

5by5,

Are you a homosexual ? I despise homosexuals and I'm a card carrying member of the Liberal Party of Canada. We Canadians are free to voice our personnal opinions of homosexuals whereas Americans are imprisoned in a world lof political correctness.

7 minutes ago, Yukon said:

5by5,

Are you a homosexual ? I despise homosexuals and I'm a card carrying member of the Liberal Party of Canada. We Canadians are free to voice our personnal opinions of homosexuals whereas Americans are imprisoned in a world lof political correctness.

We have more free speech in the US. Hatred for homosexuals usually indicates latent homosexuality. In the US the Republican party is full of losers who hate gays who end up getting caught raping boys. Openly gay men rarely rape boys.

You have more free speech in the USA then we Canadians have? OK. One more thing. How many words have been banned from your (American) dictionary - are you free to say words like [African-American slur], kike, spic, slave? Free speech, I dont think so. You cant even say Merry Christmas for goodness sake and you claim to have free speech?  Ive always maintained that Americans are idiots.

Edited by Yukon
spelling errors and removal of words that have been banned by Americans

3 minutes ago, Yukon said:

You have more free speech in the USA then we Canadians have? OK. One more thing. How many words have been banned from your (American) dictionary - are you free to say words like [African-American slur], kike, spic, slave? Free speech, I dont think so. You cant even say Merry Christmas for goodness sake and you claim to have free speech?  Ive always maintained that Americans are idiots.

The government did not ban those word from dictionaries, the publishers did.  We say Merry Christmas all the time and stores display the words Merry Christmas. Shopping malls display the Nativity Scene. BTW Yukon, you are not a Canadian. Canadians are smart.

Image result for Store displaying Merry Christmas

While you are on the subject of censorship, fill us in on the Canadian Radio Act.