Through Nov. 15 Trump has spent a full one-third of his tenure on vacation

Add to that this latest 5+ day trip. And it’ll likely be another 7 to 10 days for Christmas.

“Trump has visited his own properties at least 99 times since taking office, including 77 stops at properties that feature golf courses, according to an NBC News tally. He has often been photographed by fellow golfers, whose posts have appeared on social media even as the White House refuses to acknowledge the president’s time on the links.

During the campaign, Trump repeatedly asserted that he didn’t like taking time off and wouldn’t vacation if elected. “I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Trump’s propensity to play golf is also notable because he frequently criticized former President Barack Obama for spending time on the course.

“Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf,” Trump tweeted in 2014.

Trump has so far played golf more often than Obama did at this point in his first year in office, according to PolitiFact.”

That’s in 10 months for Trump versus 12 months for Obama.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/22/trump-florida-vacation-thanksgiving-259471

Politifact, Nov. 13, 2017: Who plays more golf: Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

“So as of November 13 in the first year of each man’s presidency, the score is Trump 35, Obama 24.” [and Trump has 2 months until 1 year]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's hilarious that liberals claim Trump goes on vacation, when he goes home. 

This is how pathetic the left has become. 

Isn't the White House his home?  Did Obama go on vacation when he left Washington to spend time in Chicago or Hawaii?

46 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

His home is not golf courses all over his comrade white supremacist amerika you dumb phuck

He has not been to Idaho so you can lick his fat a$$

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Just now, maineman said:

Isn't the White House his home?  Did Obama go on vacation when he left Washington to spend time in Chicago or Hawaii?

No, the White House is not his home.  We own it and let the President stay there for 4 years at a time. 

And yes, Obama was on vacation when he went to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii and Aspen, among other places. 

He rarely went to Chicago, but who can blame him for not wanting to visit the hellhole that is the South Side?

Trump isn't on "vacation" when he goes home.

Just now, Golfboy said:

No, the White House is not his home.  We own it and let the President stay there for 4 years at a time. 

And yes, Obama was on vacation when he went to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii and Aspen, among other places. 

He rarely went to Chicago, but who can blame him for not wanting to visit the hellhole that is the South Side?

your opinion is noted, Mister Fifty.  lol

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

So tell us what golf course is tweeties home, you stupid phuck

I own you golfboy

You are my biatch!!!!

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

Golfboy licks the sweat off of tweeties balls

Game. 

Set. 

Match.

This is why you'll always be my bitch.

do you EVER see any righties patio golfpimp on the back for his insightful posts?  NEVER.

Sick pervert is enjoying his Mexican 2nd grade salchicha, no doubt.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Just now, maineman said:

do you EVER see any righties patio golfpimp on the back for his insightful posts?  NEVER.

Sick pervert is enjoying his Mexican 2nd grade salchicha, no doubt.  Happy Thanksgiving!

I own golfboy so much that the punk ignores me and admits it.

An anonymous forum and the punk is too scared to respond to me

I accomplished this in only a little over 1 month being here

And the liar says he/she lives in Idaho, she doesn't

I enjoy watching you and others kick his/her a$$

Happy Thanksgiving 

8 minutes ago, justrying said:

I own golfboy so much that the punk ignores me and admits it.

An anonymous forum and the punk is too scared to respond to me

I accomplished this in only a little over 1 month being here

And the liar says he/she lives in Idaho, she doesn't

I enjoy watching you and others kick his/her a$$

Happy Thanksgiving 

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

2 hours ago, justrying said:

Add to that this latest 5+ day trip. And it’ll likely be another 7 to 10 days for Christmas.

“Trump has visited his own properties at least 99 times since taking office, including 77 stops at properties that feature golf courses, according to an NBC News tally. He has often been photographed by fellow golfers, whose posts have appeared on social media even as the White House refuses to acknowledge the president’s time on the links.

During the campaign, Trump repeatedly asserted that he didn’t like taking time off and wouldn’t vacation if elected. “I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. “I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Trump’s propensity to play golf is also notable because he frequently criticized former President Barack Obama for spending time on the course.

“Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf,” Trump tweeted in 2014.

Trump has so far played golf more often than Obama did at this point in his first year in office, according to PolitiFact.”

That’s in 10 months for Trump versus 12 months for Obama.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/22/trump-florida-vacation-thanksgiving-259471

Politifact, Nov. 13, 2017: Who plays more golf: Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

“So as of November 13 in the first year of each man’s presidency, the score is Trump 35, Obama 24.” [and Trump has 2 months until 1 year]

And hs is billing taxpayers when he stays at one of his country clubs. This man has cost taxpayers a small fortune bringing his many "homes" up to secret service security codes.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

Ignorance surely found a home in you Gooey. lol Have a clue why they call it the "White 'House'?" Do we want your polished turd in his Florida scum pond in emergency's or weekends, or in the WH, you dumbass. America elected that piece of Bad word to be President, not golf pro. Not to mention, he is spending millions to come, stay, and go from his scum pond.

NEXT!!

31 minutes ago, merrill said:

And hs is billing taxpayers when he stays at one of his country clubs. This man has cost taxpayers a small fortune bringing his many "homes" up to secret service security codes.

March 2017

By one sketchy estimate, Trump and his family, in their security and travel demands, have already rung up as much in accounts payable by taxpayers as the Obama and Biden families did in eight years, a figure elsewhere calculated, by the Washington DC-based Judicial Watch, as topping $97m.

51 minutes ago, merrill said:

He bills for Secret Service, which he would do no matter where he goes,  but not how own expenses, dumbass. 

56 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^ sick fucking pedophile. 

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

He bills for Secret Service, which he would do no matter where he goes,  but not how own expenses, dumbass. 

Yep, same like Obama and your stupid limited brain whinned about his trips and expenses

Why are you so f'n stupid? 

Not only is he constantly golfing on vacation, he's using the office of president for his own profit. One way is that he marketed that people who buy memberships at Mar-a-lago could meet him in person; then he spends a lot of time there fulfilling that; but when he was elected he doubled the cost of membership to $200,000.