Philadelphia Mayor: Tramp is a Punk!!!

shintao

‘Our president is a punk’: Watch the Philadelphia mayor slam Trump’s immigration policy as ‘simply un-American’

“There is no compassion whatsoever in the White House. I’m just beside myself with sadness because our president is a bully, our president is a punk, and he just doesn’t get it,” Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney charged.

“This country used to be a country of compassion and empathy — it is now a country of anger and divisiveness and Donald Trump is the reason why we’ve gotten where we are,” Kenney said. “It’s terrible and disgusting considering Thanksgiving is Thursday.”

“I don’t know where he was raised, but his family didn’t do a good job raising that guy, I’ll tell you the truth,” Kenney said.

“I can’t express any more deeply my disappointment with where our country is headed,” Kenney said. “And it’s only been a year of this nonsense and chaos.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/our-president-is-a-punk-watch-the-philadelphia-mayor-slam-trumps-immigration-policy-as-simply-un-american/