A catchy title.

7 minutes ago, my2cents said:

I propose that from now on we refer to President Donald Trump as " The Trump Pig". Hence one might ask, 
  -  "What fat, stupid animal lives in the White House?" Answer: "The Trump Pig." 

I wouldn't pay you a penny for your thoughts as they aren't worth 2 cents.

13 minutes ago, my2cents said:

I propose that from now on we refer to President Donald Trump as " The Trump Pig". Hence one might ask, 
  -  "What fat, stupid animal lives in the White House?" Answer: "The Trump Pig." 

YOUR UTTER DISRESPECT FOR OUR PRESIDENT EXPLAINS PRECISELY WHY YOU SH'ITSTAINS WILL NEVER HOLD THE OFFICE AGAIN IN YOUR LIFETIME.

But please, keep it up!!!

We love seeing the sh'itstain party continue to lose and shrivel down to nothing until it dies!!

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

YOUR UTTER DISRESPECT FOR OUR PRESIDENT EXPLAINS PRECISELY WHY YOU SH'ITSTAINS WILL NEVER HOLD THE OFFICE AGAIN IN YOUR LIFETIME.

But please, keep it up!!!

We love seeing the sh'itstain party continue to lose and shrivel down to nothing until it dies!!

Wanna make a bet? :) I will wager you a box of Depends..since you talk about sh+it stains so much..

26 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Wanna make a bet? :) I will wager you a box of Depends..since you talk about sh+it stains so much..

You better save your Depends, cun'tessa.

You tend to s'hit yourself quite often these days.

It comes with being a s'hitstain party member since your entire meme is being totally destroyed and it's leaving you and your ilk with NOTHING to even remotely win with.

Care to tell us what "Winning issues" you have to run on??

Because YOU TRIED "Vote for us because we hate Trump"!! How did THAT one work out for you??

ROFLMAO!!!

39 minutes ago, honcho said:

They still can not accept the fact that President Trump is OUR president and thankfully for another 8 years

Another 8 years? That would mean he would be president for 9 years since one year has elapsed. That would be a violation of the 22 nd amendment which states the maximum is 8 years or 2 terms.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that people will be so tired of this blowhard that he will never be reelected. He'll be lucky if he lasts out his term.

My reference was to the previous poster who noted a POTUS can have a maximum of two - four year terms.

I wish the same applied to the career political hacks in both the House and Senate. The country, and it's politics - would be a much more dynamic environment if that was applicable to the House and Senate as well. Who knows, we'd probably get people that actually wanted to work for the people - instead of these dirtbags that have usurped the system into having the people work for them.