This is for you, Midol, and everybody else, I guess

Chuck!

Just now, RollingRock said:

Happy Thanksgiving, bludog!

I'm thankful that Rolling Rock is on sale at my local grocery.  :D  $15.99 a 30-pack!  

Enjoy that brew RollingRock.  Now THAT'S something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving

4 minutes ago, bludog said:

Enjoy that brew RollingRock.  Now THAT'S something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving

I will do that.  :D  I'm doing Thanksgiving at my place this year and am cooking for my girlfriend plus a few friends.  It should be fun!  Any holiday where you can eat and drink beer to your heart's content is a GOOD holiday.  :P

I will be celebrating something over organic veggie burrito and organic vegan enchilada with guacamole with maybe a Fat Tire Brew. 

For dessert it could be sweet potato pie = YUMO and or Crazy Jeff's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie.

I am truly thankful that I will not be attending a Black Friday 24 rush hour event which may have commenced as I am typing......

For those who love Black Friday I say get on with it JUST DON"T GET DUPED!!!

Mostly I am thankful that myself and my sweetie will be hanging out together enjoying ourselves beyond reality.

Our 3 youngest = our only three decided to fly the coop visiting friends and in laws with our blessing cuz there is no sense in trying 

to be everywhere spending so much time in vehicles. 

In the meantime everyone have fun and be careful.

1 minute ago, merrill said:

I will be celebrating something over organic veggie burrito and organic vegan enchilada with guacamole with maybe a Fat Tire Brew. 

For dessert it could be sweet potato pie = YUMO and or Crazy Jeff's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie.

I am truly thankful that I will not be attending a Black Friday 24 rush hour event which may have commenced as I am typing......

For those who love Black Friday I say get on with it JUST DON"T GET DUPED!!!

Mostly I am thankful that myself and my sweetie will be hanging out together enjoying ourselves beyond reality.

Have an awesome holiday, merrill!  :D

Ill be eating dead animal, Driving a big gas guzzling American vehicle, Burning all the tread off my tires then throwing them in a pile and burning them. Gloating in the fact that snowflakes will be crying for no good reason. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ME!

17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I will do that.  :D  I'm doing Thanksgiving at my place this year and am cooking for my girlfriend plus a few friends.  It should be fun!  Any holiday where you can eat and drink beer to your heart's content is a GOOD holiday.  :P

Roger that RR.  Happy turkey to one and all.

18 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I will be with my wife and two small children consuming voluminous amounts of food (dead animals included). As for Black Friday, I will be going to the local small independent record store and nerding out on obscure rock music. Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to All. 

:D:D 

Everything.

I am thankful for everything.  We usually ignore the astonishing beauty around us every day.  It is in the smallest, most routine, everyday things. Learn to see and appreciate it, and your whole life becomes inexpressibly magical.

Be thankful to whatever god you pray to that you were born at the top of the heap.  Most of us here are American citizens, living here.  If you don't think you're at the top of the heap, generally speaking, take a closer look at the rest of the "heap" !!  On this planet, at this timeframe, it doesn't get any better than being born American.

4 hours ago, Toastmaker said:

Be thankful to whatever god you pray to that you were born at the top of the heap.  Most of us here are American citizens, living here.  If you don't think you're at the top of the heap, generally speaking, take a closer look at the rest of the "heap" !!  On this planet, at this timeframe, it doesn't get any better than being born American.

Very true
Happy Thanksgiving