Cannot Conquer Social Corruption Without Defeating Personal Dishonesty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

My thought exactly.

Always looking to have an honest conversation about why things are self evident and how life remains self contained to eternally separated now in plain sight of the total sum separation so far be it universal position or ancestral result currently occupying the moment as simultaneously here.

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What things are "self-evident"?

It seems self-evident that you cannot write a logical sentence. But that is not a "thing".

it appears you cannot be honest about why you exist and how you behave as a sole result of an ancestral reproduction process that keeps lifetimes specifically living a lifetime of their genetic total sum conception remains ever adapting in the moment everyone is simultaneously here staying in character of your intellectual training since birth.

what came first, natural balancing of everything eternally spaced(occupying the moment here) apart currently, nature of being one of a kind, nurturing false expectations ancestrally socially?

1 hour ago, sole result said:

It is all in the contest of playing intellect over instincts social engineering through vocabulary commanding the beliefs sold ancestrally demanding everyone pick an idea of what life can become if now isn't Eternity.

Don't you post as "spigaducci360" over on the Hoboken Forum?

Just now, sole result said:

syllogism ^^^^^^^ same as semantics. Project a possibility and make the accused prove they aren't the accusation.

Calvin, why did you offer to do this?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/30/media-matters-vp-thanks-fan-for-offering-to-blow-him-for-anti-glenn-beck-campaign/

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

I am not Calvin and I am not going to give you my given at birth name as it doesn't matter in regards of understanding why and how I exist as simultaneously alive as you.

Of course you are Calvin

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/30/media-matters-vp-thanks-fan-for-offering-to-blow-him-for-anti-glenn-beck-campaign/

Media Matters vice president Angelo S. Carusone thanked a slobbering fan on Monday for offering to “blow” him for his role in pressuring Fox News Channel to part ways with Glenn Beck in 2011.

“The reason I will forever want to blow you is because you got Beck kicked off of the air,” gushed Facebook user Calvin Stowell in a post Monday.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

It is all in the contest of playing intellect over instincts social engineering through vocabulary commanding the beliefs sold ancestrally demanding everyone pick an idea of what life can become if now isn't Eternity.

What sole result is struggling to say is, Lock up crooked doctors, and medical industry CEOs and execute a few thousand of them.

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

What sole result is struggling to say is, Lock up crooked doctors, and medical industry CEO and execute a few thousand of them.

No, Calvin is saying he wants to blow you

Media Matters vice president Angelo S. Carusone thanked a slobbering fan on Monday for offering to “blow” him for his role in pressuring Fox News Channel to part ways with Glenn Beck in 2011.

“The reason I will forever want to blow you is because you got Beck kicked off of the air,” gushed Facebook user Calvin Stowell in a post Monday.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

What sole result is struggling to say is, Lock up crooked doctors, and medical industry CEO and execute a few thousand of them.

I am not struggling to say anything, you are resisting to comprehend what you wished didn't exist they re-interpreting what I say to match your abbreviated outlook about how life actually functions including everyone choosing to ignore  exactly what this moment is physically.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

I am not struggling to say anything, you are resisting to comprehend what you wished didn't exist they re-interpreting what I say to match your abbreviated outlook about how life actually functions including everyone choosing to ignore  exactly what this moment is physically.

Speaking of physically Calvin, how did it go?

4 minutes ago, justrying said:

Fox fired Beck because this video surfaced where he actually told the truth about American health care.

2 minutes ago, justrying said:

^^^ how personal dishonest behavior works against someone being honest about how life works self contained to being spontaneously separate lifetimes now. This person will collude with everyone pretending the same thing.

Just now, sole result said:

^^^ how personal dishonest behavior works against someone being honest about how life works self contained to being spontaneously separate lifetimes now. This person will collude with everyone pretending the same thing.

See how Calvin swallows and does not spit

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Fox fired Beck because this video surfaced where he actually told the truth about American health care.

they fired beck because he was creating a line in the chain of social command organizing local to global control of managing outcomes for each existing ancestor living and added next each birth at a time in this atmosphere..

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

==============================

If now is Eternity or if it is not Eternity could make a difference.

So, then is it or isn't it?

Trained operators are awaiting your call.

?