Teacher please ban me. Maybe13 censored my post and than changed her OP to reflect it.

NoGhost

How Canada's Gun Laws Compare With Our.

I am a addict and that is the only answer for me to MODS who are going to change / delete post according to their agenda.

I mean why can't we all go back in time and correct our mistakes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NoGhost said:

I am a addict and that is the only answer for me to MODS who are going to change / delete post according to their agenda.

No one will listen.   Screws was bragging earlier this week about how he can delete posts, while he was doing it.    It was reported, quoted and messaged, and there was ZERO response. 

There is no one in control of this forum, but no in "no holds barred" you can't even say "Bad word" without being censored. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

No one will listen.   Screws was bragging earlier this week about how he can delete posts, while he was doing it.    It was reported, quoted and messaged, and there was ZERO response. 

There is no one in control of this forum, but no in "no holds barred" you can't even say "Bad word" without being censored. 

Such whining.  :(  Yet you STILL feel the need to log in every day....

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Proof?

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Proof?

I've already provided that proof to the moderators and administrators of this forum.

Your boy skews13 is out of control.   He's again deleting threads and posts he simply doesn't like. 

Like this one:  https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/222079-should-clarence-thomas-resign/?do=findComment&comment=1060121626https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/222079-should-clarence-thomas-resign/?do=findComment&comment=1060121626

He's deleted at least 6 posts in that thread he didn't like.   

And then he deleted the entire thread. 

And they call the Libs snowflakes :rolleyes:

I would like to oblige by banning you Mack per your request for the 100th time but as much as you like to think we have all these special powers we do not. teacher will be back in a week. Take it up with him then OR take your meds.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I would like to oblige by banning you Mack per your request for the 100th time but as much as you like to think we have all these special powers we do not. teacher will be back in a week. Take it up with him then OR take your meds.

I am curious.  Did you edit his thread?  I don't think you would but I'd want to hear your side of the story since these 'gentlemen' are scant on details.  

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Sage advice.    ;)

4 minutes ago, ScottMon said:

I am curious.  Did you edit his thread?  I don't think you would but I'd want to hear your side of the story since these 'gentlemen' are scant on details.  

Mods can NOT edit titles or threads...we hide titles if they have curse words in them...only. We hide threads over  the 5 limit. He referenced my thread so to be honest I have zero idea wtf he is rambling on about but he does this crap at least once a month...maybe he is really a she?

Just now, Middl3 said:

Mods can NOT edit titles or threads...we hide titles if the have curse words in them...only. We hide threads over  the 5 limit. He referenced my thread so to be honest I have zero idea wtf he is rambling on about but he does this crap at least once a month...maybe he is really a she?

Ok, Fair enough.  Even I would be concerned if a mod abused their powers to fullfill their own agenda.  

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

Mods can NOT edit titles or threads...we hide titles if they have curse words in them...only. We hide threads over  the 5 limit. He referenced my thread so to be honest I have zero idea wtf he is rambling on about but he does this crap at least once a month...maybe he is really a she?

You're a liar.  YOU have changed thread titles that I have posted. 

1 minute ago, ScottMon said:

Ok, Fair enough.  Even I would be concerned if a mod abused their powers to fullfill their own agenda.  

Don't believe her.  She's a liar.   I just showed you a thread that screws deleted, after deleting a number of posts in that thread. 

Just now, ScottMon said:

See that is the thing as Mods we have no agenda except to enforce the site owners wishes. As people we are posters just like everyone else. We have a Con Mod they can go to..Kisses.. if they feel they were treated badly. Do they? No from what I know because they would rather create drama where there is none :) If they do she has not reported it in the Mod area.