True Christians would never vote for roy moore

now you know that anyone voting for roy moore in alabama is NOT a christian.

Jesus said that anyone messing with a child should hang a millstone around his neck 

and jump into the middle of the ocean.    roy moore should be in jail or in the middle of 

the ocean and NOT in the US senate.

roy moore has ADMITTED that he dated the very women he accuses of lying about him.

His remarks are written in their year books.   He said on public airways that when he 

dated young girls, he asked their mothers for permission.    He threatened young girls 

because he was a district attorney.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, William1444 said:

roy moore has ADMITTED that he dated the very women he accuses of lying about him.

His remarks are written in their year books.   He said on public airways that when he 

dated young girls, he asked their mothers for permission.    He threatened young girls 

The yearbook claim has been debunked.  Even Allred has retracted. 

And he never threatened anyone.  He wasn't even a DA back then.   

Why is it that liberals are incapable of telling the truth?

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

goofy boy defended moore.

But roy moore has admitted he dated young teenagers, but HE said HE would ask their 

mothers for permission.   Sooooo, his accusers are telling the truth, and he is a LIAR

by denying their accusations.

Stopping two cells from dividing is a good thing because the world is very much

overpopulated and polluted by humans as well as babies starving in overpopulated 

areas.     Do you favor starving babies or stopping two cells from dividing?

Just now, Golfboy said:

Right.   They should vote instead for someone who supports abortion and the reset of the liberal immoral agenda. 

No, I doubt they'd vote left.  There's always a libertarian candidate or write-in candidate available.  Why vote for a pedophile?  That seems pretty anti-Christian if you ask me.

I'm really not too bright, am I?

No, you're pretty dumb.  Hands down, the stupidest person I've met online.

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, I doubt they'd vote left.  There's always a libertarian candidate or write-in candidate available.  Why vote for a pedophile?  That seems pretty anti-Christian if you ask me.

Are you a Christian?  If not, how would you know what is Christian or anti-Christian?

11 minutes ago, William1444 said:

now you know that anyone voting for roy moore in alabama is NOT a christian.

Jesus said that anyone messing with a child should hang a millstone around his neck 

and jump into the middle of the ocean.    roy moore should be in jail or in the middle of 

the ocean and NOT in the US senate.

NO passive aggressive mind over matter power of suggestion taking place here.

Just now, Golfboy said:

Are you a Christian?  If not, how would you know what is Christian or anti-Christian?

No, I'm an agnostic.  I don't know if "god" exists or not (and I don't care either way).  I know what's Christian/anti-Christian by READING.  It's called educating yourself....give it a try sometime (if you're able).

2 hours ago, maineman said:

You owned no one. The wording was, in fact, changed, but you can't even read well enough to see the changes. 

lol... so why did you admit you were wrong?     See, I dropped it when you did that, because I NEVER rub people's noses in their own Bad word, when they admit they are wrong. 

Yet here you are doubling down on your stupidity because you're not smart enough to just walk away.

3 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

lol... so why did you admit you were wrong?     See, I dropped it when you did that, because I NEVER rub people's noses in their own Bad word, when they admit they are wrong. 

Yet here you are doubling down on your stupidity because you're not smart enough to just walk away.

I merely said that the wording had been changed and you weren't smart enough to tell the difference.  that's a fact.  word soup.

Just now, maineman said:

I merely said that the wording had been changed and you weren't smart enough to tell the difference.  that's a fact.  word soup.

Liar.  You said the language didn't exist in the final passed platform.

Why do you lie about EVERYTHING?

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Liar.  You said the language didn't exist in the final passed platform.

Why do you lie about EVERYTHING?

I never lie. Never.  And I stood corrected.  The fact remains, the language was not only moved from the portion of the platform specifically dealing with the Ukrainian issue, it WAS changed, which you apparently failed to see.