Trump administrations new platform: Accused pedophiles are still better than a Democrat?!

Leave it to the Trump disorganized crime family to sink to record lows. They're openly saying we need Roy Moore in the Senate and so what if he may have molested a 14 yr old!! So what if 9 women are credible accusers!

Sickest West Wing in American history! No comparison.

But God WILL punish the devil Trump and all his demonic accomplises.

Happy Thanksgiving Amerikkka!!!

Accused?  Lets make the people making false accusations serve the punishment the accused would receive would they have been found guilty. Pointing a finger of blame just because the person doesn't agree with your mob mentality should carry the same consequences the mob mentality would inflict upon a guilty party.

Not enough room in the prison system. Kind of why America's rule of innocent until proven guilty is reverse thinking than the rest of the global establishment of institutional mentality.

The United States Constitution was written to serve genetic transformation of ancestry now, not what civilization has become throughout history. I dare everyone else to reread the Preamble to the Constitution with one change of heart, mind, body, and soul as a true character in reality as a sole position of life being eternally separated now instead of a group think saving its hypothetical standards as the definition of social living outside natural kinetic displacement.

current rule of law and policies defending social behavior cradle to grave supports denying the self evident in every theater of training brains to mind verbal commands of anything is possible.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, BatteryPowered said:

You're not very "wise" if you didn't already realize almost ANY type person is better than a demoncrat.

you sound like you love the lord almost as much as that pos pedophile roy moore, which is to say, not very much.LOL

On 11/22/2017 at 6:21 AM, MeWiseMagic said:

Leave it to the Trump disorganized crime family to sink to record lows. They're openly saying we need Roy Moore in the Senate and so what if he may have molested a 14 yr old!! So what if 9 women are credible accusers!

Sickest West Wing in American history! No comparison.

But God WILL punish the devil Trump and all his demonic accomplises.

Happy Thanksgiving Amerikkka!!!

No one has been accused of being a pedophile, but yes,  they WOULD be better than a Democrat.   

58 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

This is direct example of how sick the kkkons are...

A pedophile is better than a Dem?????

Really?

Cons will aide and abet the rape of children if it keeps them in power.

Criminals, pedophiles, rapists and traitors.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:22 AM, DemoMan said:

Cons will aide and abet the rape of children if it keeps them in power.

Criminals, pedophiles, rapists and traitors.

GOP = Group of Pariahs

Inbred, child molesting, slavery loving, compulsive lying, Putins d!ck sucking, scum of the earth...

And Moores wife...talk about living in denial!!

I actually miss Reagan, the last half-way decent R...

19 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

GOP = Group of Pariahs

Inbred, child molesting, slavery loving, compulsive lying, Putins d!ck sucking, scum of the earth...

And Moores wife...talk about living in denial!!

I actually miss Reagan, the last half-way decent R...

Ugh, I hate to see people who don't appreciate how bad Reagan was - he gave us everything from the US supporting death squads in Central America to our first massive peacetime deficits to the Bush family in the White House to Iran-Contra to selling the idea to the American people that the government was their enemy to trickle-down economics to record inequality.

His harm has lasted, with that ideology still pervading, as our country finds itself with that 'grop of pariahs' you mention the result of his selling the ideology.

He lost our last best chance to get rid of nukes, he appointed people like James Watt and Ann Gorsuch and Ed Meese and Casper Weinberger. Should I go on?

Politicizing the 'religious right' as a big part of the Republican base, instead of traditional 'care for the poor' values...

On 11/22/2017 at 5:30 AM, sole result said:

Accused?  Lets make the people making false accusations serve the punishment the accused would receive would they have been found guilty. Pointing a finger of blame just because the person doesn't agree with your mob mentality should carry the same consequences the mob mentality would inflict upon a guilty party.

Mob mentality = Witnesses speaking out about Moore pursuing minors throughout the town, writing I love you to a teenager in her yearbook, calling little girls at the school, trying to get parents to allow him to date little girls, etc. He is guilty of that, or the whole town are liars with a mob mentality. Would you willing let a pedophile pursue little girls in your family if they were a Republican? I am sure you would, but just answer.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:49 AM, BatteryPowered said:

You're not very "wise" if you didn't already realize almost ANY type person is better than a demoncrat.

So does "ANY type person is better than a demoncrat"  include pedophiles, rapists, people who murder ? Really?

11 minutes ago, Arris said:

So does "ANY type person is better than a demoncrat"  include pedophiles, rapists, people who murder ? Really?

Yeah, he has a twisted mind, pedophile republicans are surely allowed at his dinner table, groupers can go at his ol ladies snatch, he is accommodating to any sexual pervert with an R behind their name.

23 minutes ago, shintao said:

Mod mentality = Witnesses speaking out about Moore pursuing minors throughout the town, writing I love you to a teenager in her yearbook, calling little girls at the school, trying to get parents to allow him to date little girls, etc. He is guilty of that, or the whole town are liars with a mob mentality. Would you willing let a pedophile pursue little girls in your family if they were a Republican? I am sure you would, but just answer.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Just now, shintao said:

Yeah, and refuse to answer the question. hahahaaha

Every time I answer the question without social hypothetical values as a measuring accuracy of how life actually functions biologically reveals even your translated reality doesn't give a completely honest description anymore than those you and your society of intellectual citizenship criticize and blame.