"Tramp sees himself in Roy Moore"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, benson13 said:

You are a fan of how Charlie Manson could convince others to do as he suggested. To control what others choose to believe in must be intoxicating for you at making you feel larger than the deceived.

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Why would anyone care what someone that no one has ever heard of, says about Trump on msLSD?

Jon Heilemann is a well respected author and commentator.... author of "Game Change" about the 2008 presidential election.  The movie adaptation of if won four emmys.  I am not at all surprised by your ignorance of him - and most everything else.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Jon Heilemann is a well respected author and commentator.... author of "Game Change" about the 2008 presidential election.  The movie adaptation of if won four emmys.  I am not at all surprised by your ignorance of him - and most everything else.

Right... a commentator on msLSD that no one has ever heard of.   Who gives a Bad word what he thinks?

7 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Right... a commentator on msLSD that no one has ever heard of.   Who gives a Bad word what he thinks?

actually.... considering his success as an author, many many people have heard of him.  Given your noted difficulties with reading, it is understandable why you would not be familiar with people who write things requiring you to do that which you find so difficult.

""Jon Heilemann is a well respected author and commentator.... author of "Game Change" about the 2008 presidential election.  The movie adaptation of if won four emmys.  I am not at all surprised by your ignorance of him - and most everything else""

Goofy would have no idea who Heilemann is...he's not on Facebook OR Foxaganda for redneck Idiots

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

No Druggie... I'm not a republiKan

your man Manson wanted to start a Race War

I understand you aren't a republican with your career at being a devil's advocate for make believe real doesn't count socially. Intellectual truth is more important than instinctive honesty.

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

go away Druggie...you're not even coherent enough to see your corrupt criminal party thats killing America

I know you aren't talking to me honestly, so I will let you project fictional caricatures all you want as it shows you have no intention of ever being honest about really being you as genetically present.