Jump to content

mr. Tramps and Billy Bush's recording..."I grab them by the P***y"


Recommended Posts

 "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy." As a result of this remark, some in the media dubbed the resulting scandal Pussygate.

 

Since the tape's release, Bill Pruitt, a producer of the first two seasons of the television series The Apprentice, claims there is recorded behind the scenes footage of Trump saying things that are "far worse". NBC's news division does not have access to the archives of the series. Another Apprentice producer, Chris Nee, claimed on Twitter that Trump said "the N-word" in the archived footage

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_and_Billy_Bush_recording

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

th?id=OIP.NtHYmA_HvbZaeyU18HPzJwD-D1&pid=15.1&P=0&w=190&h=184

 

Trump has absolutely done that. The left is completely unhinged and listless....daily convulsions and frothing st the mouth. The rage is hysterical to watch. 

 

It’s even sunk careers like Cathy Griffin. 

 

Unbelievable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

let me remind you again....32%

 

 

and like bush, ZERO respect for him around the World

 

Ooohhhh....yeah, that’s a tough one. Don’t hear much about ‘ZERO’ respect in the media when he’s abroad. When people

see how well Trump is received, not even the whacky media can paint a picture the fool what the eye plainly sees. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Every trip he has taken has been a disaster.  The Prime Minister of Canada laughs at him, along with Merkel, and all the other leaders.  The Chinese leader didn't even bother to hide his disgust with trump at photo ops-- unusually for the Chinese. The entire world thinks Americans are truly idiots for voting for him or allowing him to remain in office.  Tillerson (not the sharpest pencil in the box) rightly called him a Moron.  And now McMasters calls him an idiot, a dope and he has the intelligence of a kindergartner.  

 

 

The Orange Lunatic's whole Asia trip can best and most accurately be described as a failure. But then, he's a failure, so it make sense that this trip would be one, too.

 

 Instead of "America first", he succeeded in ceding trade dominance to China.  So, clearly, his motto should be "America last.  Everyone else first." How is this country's being shut out of international trade deals making American great again, anyway?

 

 Mr. Business Genius made it clear for all to see that he is utterly ignorant of international trade and how it works. For all his boasting about being the smartest person who ever lived and about going to the best schools, he isn't smart enough to have learned anything, nor is he intelligent enough to have gained any knowledge.

 

  He takes credit for deals that were made before he took office and/or those with which he had nothing to do. He's a pathological liar, and is desperate for people to believe he's actually fit for his office.  Those of us with functioning brains already know he isn't and never will be, only his gullible base and his cult members believe he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""When people see how well Trump is received"

 

 

you dumbass....He's received as the symbol of the US.....not the POS he really is...the World is laughing at America as they did with bush as POTUS

 

LOL!!!! Not even the media can spin his foreign trips...and neither can you. LOL!!!!!! 😆 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here ya go FoxBot

 

The bulk of the president’s statement on foreign policy was clearly aimed at his supporters, assuring them he was keeping his election promises on fighting for American jobs. He portrayed the Asia tour as being devoted to renegotiating trade deals in the US favor, getting regional allies like Japan and South Korea to pay more for the US military presence and the protection it provides.

 

Trump claimed he had persuaded Japanese and Korean companies to make investments in the US that would create thousands of jobs. It was not immediately clear how many of those investments were a consequence of Trump’s policies and how many had already been planned.

 

 

He noted that the US and South Korea would soon start talks on a bilateral trade agreement, and said South Korea and Japan were willing to buy billions of dollars in US military hardware.

 

Trump did not mention that during his tour, 11 US allies had decided to move ahead with the creation the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade zone without US involvement, following the president’s withdrawal in March.

 

Richard Haass, the president of Council on Foreign Relations, said in a tweet that Trump “claims to have established a new framework for trade in Asia when the reality is that the US has placed itself outside the best available framework for trade in the region.”

 

“The country will pay an enormous economic, strategic price as a result,” Haass said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Here ya go FoxBot

 

The bulk of the president’s statement on foreign policy was clearly aimed at his supporters, assuring them he was keeping his election promises on fighting for American jobs. He portrayed the Asia tour as being devoted to renegotiating trade deals in the US favor, getting regional allies like Japan and South Korea to pay more for the US military presence and the protection it provides.

 

Trump claimed he had persuaded Japanese and Korean companies to make investments in the US that would create thousands of jobs. It was not immediately clear how many of those investments were a consequence of Trump’s policies and how many had already been planned.

 

 

He noted that the US and South Korea would soon start talks on a bilateral trade agreement, and said South Korea and Japan were willing to buy billions of dollars in US military hardware.

 

Trump did not mention that during his tour, 11 US allies had decided to move ahead with the creation the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade zone without US involvement, following the president’s withdrawal in March.

 

Richard Haass, the president of Council on Foreign Relations, said in a tweet that Trump “claims to have established a new framework for trade in Asia when the reality is that the US has placed itself outside the best available framework for trade in the region.”

 

“The country will pay an enormous economic, strategic price as a result,” Haass said.

 

LOL!! Oooohhhh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey FoxBot....Fill us in on your Tramp creating those thousands of Carrier Jobs....

 

 

  1. Did Donald Trump's trip create or save 'millions' of jobs? |...

    www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/26/donald-trump/did-donald-trumps-trip-create-or-save-millions-job/

    May 26, 2017 ... We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs," Trumptweeted. Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very ...

  2. Has the president created lots of jobs? Putting Trump's claims in...

    www.pbs.org/newshour/show/president-created-lots-jobs-putting-trumps-claims-context

    Jun 13, 2017 ... Just four months into his term, President Trump has made numerous claims about the jobs he's created and saved. What's the real record?

  3. Trump (finally!) reaches million-jobs mark - POLITICO

    www.politico.com/story/2017/08/04/economy-added-209-000-jobs-in-july-241325

    Aug 4, 2017 ... Trump can finally say, truthfully, that he's created more than a million jobs since entering office.

  4. Trump Claims to Have Saved U.S. Jobs. But How Many, Really ...

    www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/opinion/sunday/trump-claims-to-have-saved-us-jobs-but-how-many-really.html

    May 13, 2017 ... Starting with Carrier, the president has been saying that companies are keeping and creating jobs here because of him. The reality doesn't ...

  5. Donald Trump Jobs: Here Are the Facts Behind His Claim | Fortune

    fortune.com/2017/08/10/donald-trump-jobs-numbers-fact-check/

    Aug 10, 2017 ... President Trump touted the fact that 1074000 jobs have been added to the ... numbers show that about 1,246,000 jobs were created during the ...

  6. Trump takes credit for 1 million jobs. Not true - Jun. 1, 2017

    money.cnn.com/2017/06/01/news/economy/trump-1-million-private-sector-jobs-paris-speech/index.html

    Jun 1, 2017 ... President Trump proclaimed Thursday that he has created "1 million private sector jobs" since he took office. That's not true. CNNMoney ...

  7. Aug 24, 2017 ... President Trump has a tendency to say he is responsible for job growth, rather than ... Fact Check: Has President Trump created 1 million jobs, on his own? .... Washington Post Why are you always lying and making up stuff?

  8. Trump Is Failing on His Biggest Promise to Americans: Jobs

    www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-growth-unemployment-best-jobs-president-ever-fake-news-labor-658401

    Sep 1, 2017 ... Donald Trump said he'd be the "greatest jobs president God ever created," but that does not appear to be happening.

  9. Trump, Pruitt are still lying about coal jobs in the U.S.

    www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/06/05/trump_pruitt_are_still_lying_about_coal_jobs_in_the_u_s.html

    Jun 5, 2017 ... How Absurd Are Trump's Lies About Coal? ... Last month, 400 coal jobs were added—not 7,000. ... It will create between 70 and 100 jobs.

  10. The word 'fake' and other things Trump has lied about creating -...

    www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/word-fake-trump-lied-creating-article-1.3551421

    Oct 9, 2017 ... However, that didn't stop Trump from tweeting out, "At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong ...

 
  1. Also Try

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, neue regel said:

 

Trump has absolutely done that. The left is completely unhinged and listless....daily convulsions and frothing st the mouth. The rage is hysterical to watch. 

 

It’s even sunk careers like Cathy Griffin. 

 

Unbelievable. 

cathy Griffith had a career? nice touch blaming the left for the seeds of hatred sown by trump. don doesn't even pretend to be my president, he sucks up to those of you who prefer a pedophile to a democrat.

nice family values you sold out. 

we can teach the kids a lot from this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

LOL. The media froths. Trump keeps plugging along. Wonder where GDP will fall for the 4th quarter.

 

+-3%? What cha think? 😃

yeah 3% and all you have to do is accept a pedophile as you lower your already low standards a bit more.

we libs enjoy watching you sanctimonious hypocrites selling out any pretense of morality and for bums like trump and roy. you rightists are a caricature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

cathy Griffith had a career? nice touch blaming the left for the seeds of hatred sown by trump. don doesn't even pretend to be my president, he sucks up to those of you who prefer a pedophile to a democrat.

nice family values you sold out. 

we can teach the kids a lot from this

 

Trump is to blame for Kathy’s unhinged antics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

yeah 3% and all you have to do is accept a pedophile as you lower your already low standards a bit more.

we libs enjoy watching you sanctimonious hypocrites selling out any pretense of morality and for bums like trump and roy. you rightists are a caricature.

 

We have to accept Moore to get 3% GDP growth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

We have to accept Moore to get 3% GDP growth?

actually if your pedophile is elected and the trump tax giveaway to himself passes, the economy will spin into a recession and all those repubs who raised taxes on americans will be replaced.

trumps hatred will not return unto him void ...and will  prosper in the thing whereto he sent it

in short karma will attain in the end for don

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

 

So Trump is responsible for Griffin’s tantrum? You’re going with that?

can you read? I said trump is to blame for sowing seeds of hatred . who would you blame for all the hatred spewed forth by trump?

 

good lord can any rightist any place ever take responsibility for anything???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

actually if your pedophile is elected and the trump tax giveaway to himself passes, the economy will spin into a recession and all those repubs who raised taxes on americans will be replaced.

trumps hatred will not return unto him void ...and will  prosper in the thing whereto he sent it

in short karma will attain in the end for don

 

The tax cut will cause a recession?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...