How low can KellyAnne ConArtist sink???

Now she's openly saying the GOP 'just needs his vote on the tax bill'...

i.e.- a probable CHILD MOLESTER, with multiple women accusers, and is known statewide for luridly pursuing teenage girls, including who would become his wife, is ok to elect, cause the GOP wants to give big tax cuts to billionaires and the corporatocracy?!

Conway has proven she's a piece of scum before, but this is worse than ever!!

She's a mother with young daughters too...

3 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

i.e.- a probable CHILD MOLESTER, with multiple women accusers, and is known statewide for luridly pursuing teenage girls, including who would become his wife, is ok to elect, cause the GOP wants to give big tax cuts to billionaires and the corporatocracy?!

as low as you can project her social caricature. At least in your collective mentality.

28 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

They need a pedophile's vote to pass a tax bill 75% are against

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Conway will say whatever Trump tells her to say.

Let me get the rules of societal evolution straight, if one is against social justification they are insubordinate. If they won't comply to national identity they are treasonist, when they won't comply to global belief now isn't Eternity they are a blasphemous.

all 3 are protected by law where the mob mentality can remove their right to play a role in ignoring living as self contained now and be charged with crimes against humanity when defending their sole position of ancestry.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That is one shameless, evil bitch. Mark my words, when a satirical dystopian novel is written about this era, her character will be second only to Trump in nefariousness.

Only if your educated mentality prevails for another 4 generations.

48 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Only the cult C grabbers

17 hours ago, drvoke said:

That is one shameless, evil bitch. Mark my words, when a satirical dystopian novel is written about this era, her character will be second only to Trump in nefariousness.

If you ask me Kelly Ann is just evil incarnate. The hypocrisy is at historic levels. Her, Trump, Bannon are literally the scum of the earth...

Once again, Republican two-faced family values at it's finest.

18 hours ago, MeWiseMagic said:

You have to remember who she works for. Robert and Rebecca Mercer.

4 minutes ago, MeWiseMagic said:

Yes, the Mercers would've funded/supported the Third Reich without blinking.

Whatever keeps their empire afloat...

Hell of a projector of possibilities you are by social training to mind your empire's narrative. Ironic how an intellectual tool for communicating between brains regardless the tongue can become such a weapon of mass destruction of understanding life when existing as eternally separated now.

1 hour ago, MeWiseMagic said:

If you ask me Kelly Ann is just evil incarnate. The hypocrisy is at historic levels. Her, Trump, Bannon are literally the scum of the earth...

Once again, Republican two-faced family values at it's finest.

I looked and don't see where ANYONE asked you a damn thing here s'hitstain!!

SO SHUT THE F'UCK UP ALREADY!!!

ROFLMAO!!

19 hours ago, MeWiseMagic said:

She's ALWAYS been a snarky-bitch; a Nicolle Wallace with a bad-attitude.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/watch-kellyanne-conways-awkward-1998-stand-up-routine-w462839

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kellyanne-fitzpatrick-conway-reality-check-youre_us_588a83cee4b0020b224b433e

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/news/a20370/kellyanne-conway-1998-interview/

20 hours ago, harryramar said:

They need a pedophile's vote to pass a tax bill 75% are against

As if you even know what's in the bill.  All you care about is who authored it.

1 minute ago, Middl3 said:

I am guessing down below their belts....

I love watching liberal misogynists attacking. 

2 hours ago, skews13 said:

I'm a lying cunt, and Golfboy's bitch.  I can't refute anything he says, so I lie and claim he violates forum rules and delete his threads and posts.

And then you run away like a little liberal bitch when called out to prove your claims. 

6 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I am guessing down below their belts....

Gee you don't know only guessing. But you sure are positively geared to gossip about those not within your chosen intellectual beliefs of anything else is possible.

32 minutes ago, sole result said:

Gee you don't know only guessing. But you sure are positively geared to gossip about those not within your chosen intellectual beliefs of anything else is possible.

Gee i dunno sole maybe those on the side of my intellectual beliefs may simply thinks the broad is a skank.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

As if you even know what's in the bill.  All you care about is who authored it.

I love watching liberal misogynists attacking. 

it is amusing to watch people sell out any pretense of principle for political expediency. that is wining, man. keep it up

32 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Gee i dunno sole maybe those on the side of my intellectual beliefs may simply thinks the broad is a skank.

they say that you get the face you deserve by the time you are 40 so one can only  guess the turmoil going on inside kell-lie anne