Judge Pirro: I'm Tired of the Clintons & Powerful People Being Above the Law

TBHWT

Judge Jeanine Pirro said she has some serious questions about the Clintons' and Obamas' relationship Russia.

"I don't know what the problem is. But I'm telling you there is one," the judge warned on "Justice" Saturday.

"If you didn't believe the deep state existed after watching Attorney General Jeff Sessions testify before Congress this week, you should now."

Sessions was asked about Republican lawmakers' request for a second special counsel investigating a controversial uranium deal approved by the Obama administration while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. The deal allegedly benefited major donors to the Clinton Foundation.

"What's the problem? Why isn't this in front of a grand jury? Why no special counsel?  Why is it so difficult for Jeff Sessions to answer a straight question? Why does it appear he's not even clear on whether and what he's recused from?" Judge Pirro asked.

Sessions said he would appoint a special counsel to investigate the uranium deal if he had more evidence to do so.

"Hillary is from the school of lie, deny, and delay. She and the Obama administration have thwarted Congress at every turn," Pirro said. "Investigations are drawn out for so long that America's collective memory fades to the point where no one really cares anymore, which is just what the plan was in the first place."

"To those who say, 'Another special counsel serves no purpose. This must stop,' I say baloney. I say law and order and truth and justice are the very foundations of this republic," Judge Pirro stated.

"I am tired of the powerful and Clintons being above the law."

14 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Judge Jeanine Pirro said she has some serious questions about the Clintons' and Obamas' relationship Russia.

"I don't know what the problem is. But I'm telling you there is one," the judge warned on "Justice" Saturday.

"If you didn't believe the deep state existed after watching Attorney General Jeff Sessions testify before Congress this week, you should now."

Sessions was asked about Republican lawmakers' request for a second special counsel investigating a controversial uranium deal approved by the Obama administration while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. The deal allegedly benefited major donors to the Clinton Foundation.

"What's the problem? Why isn't this in front of a grand jury? Why no special counsel?  Why is it so difficult for Jeff Sessions to answer a straight question? Why does it appear he's not even clear on whether and what he's recused from?" Judge Pirro asked.

Sessions said he would appoint a special counsel to investigate the uranium deal if he had more evidence to do so.

"Hillary is from the school of lie, deny, and delay. She and the Obama administration have thwarted Congress at every turn," Pirro said. "Investigations are drawn out for so long that America's collective memory fades to the point where no one really cares anymore, which is just what the plan was in the first place."

"To those who say, 'Another special counsel serves no purpose. This must stop,' I say baloney. I say law and order and truth and justice are the very foundations of this republic," Judge Pirro stated.

"I am tired of the powerful and Clintons being above the law."

No mention of Trump pretty much paints a picture of Pirro as a fukking idiot.

12 minutes ago, harryramar said:

says the old bag who was clocked doing 119 in a 65 mph zone.

I am tired of these hypos fooling simpleton trumpies with their bluster and thunderous lies.

http://gawker.com/257544/jeanine-pirro-under-another-investigation

Harry we already know that you can't be unbiased when the subject matter is about The Clinton's.

Please recuse yourself.

26 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Maybe in your limited view.

But The truth is the subject matter wasn't about Trump.

She was giving her opinion on The Clinton's which obviously you can't handle.

Read this headline for the article.   I don't know how you interpret this headline as ONLY pertaining to the Clintons/not pertaining to the Trumps.  Have you completed high school yet?

Do you actually KNOW HOW to read? 

Given Clinton holds no office and is 71 years old so is unlikely to seek any other employment after being President, what is the point of opening the Clinton 'can of worms' again?

You already spent as much as $70 mil investigating him and gave America nothing back for it. 

I can't stand Clinton, but he looks quite upstanding compared to you all. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Read this headline for the article.   I don't know how you interpret this headline as ONLY pertaining to the Clintons/not pertaining to the Trumps.  Have you completed high school yet?

Do you actually KNOW HOW to read? 

Why do you have a problem because she didn't mention Trump when stating her opinion regarding the Clintons....

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Why do you have a problem because she didn't mention Trump when stating her opinion regarding the Clintons....

Golly gee, I think ONE of them is the current President of the USA. 

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Given Clinton holds no office and is 71 years old so is unlikely to seek any other employment after being President, what is the point of opening the Clinton 'can of worms' again?

You already spent as much as $70 mil investigating him and gave America nothing back for it. 

I can't stand Clinton, but he looks quite upstanding compared to you all. 

Because the only people that believe in The Clinton's innocence are partisan.

12 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

How can one commit hypocrisy if they are giving their opinion on a specific subject which in this case was the Clinton's?

well because she is above the law herself while whining about Clinton being above the law. see how simple it all is if you think?

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

maybe because trump is far more crooked that the Clintons? oh wait, you are biased so you should recuse yourself

7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Because the only people that believe in The Clinton's innocence are partisan.

noooo real americans believe in the right to presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. that includes the people whose guts you hate

didn't they learn you that in troll school boris?

you really are either a totally lousy American or, a fascist with disdain for our rights. 

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

She was giving a her opinion regarding the Clintons and you can't stand that fact and it's probably because she doesn't share yours.

No, I would have had no problem if she had included Trump in the criticism.  But she showed she doesn't really care about this issue; she just wanted to go for Clinton because she is partisan.  Since I grasp non-partisan behavior, unlike her, I can see that the behavior of both should be addressed.....not just a retired Democrat who has been investigated numerous times with no evidence of sexual criminal behavior. 

Would you agree to unleash a $70 mil investigation of Trump's past?