Jump to content

Another failure for tweetie: Judge rules Trump's sanctuary city order unconstitutional


Recommended Posts

A federal judge has permanently blocked US President Donald Trump's executive order to cut funding from cities that limit cooperation with US immigration authorities.

 

US District Court Judge William Orrick issued the ruling on Monday in lawsuits brought by two California counties, San Francisco and Santa Clara. Orrick said Trump cannot set new conditions on spending approved by Congress.
 
The ruling nullifies the executive order Trump signed in January, shortly after taking office, which was designed to crack down on so-called "sanctuary cities," municipalities that do not comply with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requests for assistance with identifying and deporting undocumented immigrants.
 
Heh, heh, heh!!!
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, justrying said:

A federal judge has permanently blocked US President Donald Trump's executive order to cut funding from cities that limit cooperation with US immigration authorities.

 

US District Court Judge William Orrick issued the ruling on Monday in lawsuits brought by two California counties, San Francisco and Santa Clara. Orrick said Trump cannot set new conditions on spending approved by Congress.
 
The ruling nullifies the executive order Trump signed in January, shortly after taking office, which was designed to crack down on so-called "sanctuary cities," municipalities that do not comply with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requests for assistance with identifying and deporting undocumented immigrants.
 
Heh, heh, heh!!!
 

Look corruption is rigged so honest people cannot have a say in social architecture of societal evolution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Look corruption is rigged so honest people cannot have a say in social architecture of societal evolution.

Trump cannot set new conditions on spending approved by Congress.

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

Trump cannot set new conditions on spending approved by Congress.

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Listen Fat Albert, new conditions or old corrupted translations, neither are working to repair complete understanding of why life is limited to being eternally separated now. to where individual results of ancestry don't have to rent social identity cradle to grave sustaining mob mentality rule of lawhistorically ancestrally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It's always about Obama, isn't it?  :rolleyes: 

 

It's in his Whore Handbook. 

 

"When your masters are in trouble, scream "Obama! Clinton!Obama! Clinton!Obama! Clinton! " at the top of your lungs."

.

Neue is a very well-trained whore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

 

It's in his Whore Handbook. 

 

"When your masters are in trouble, scream "Obama! Clinton!Obama! Clinton!Obama! Clinton! " at the top of your lungs."

.

Neue is a very well-trained whore.

 

LOL!!! Pointing out hypocrisy is 90% of my entertainment here. Observing the foaming at the mouth anger from the left is the other 10%. 

 

Maybe more!!! LOL!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, neue regel said:

 

LOL!!! Pointing out hypocrisy is 90% of my entertainment here. Observing the foaming at the mouth anger from the left is the other 10%. Maybe more!!! LOL!!!!

 

If you are so ashamed to admit you are simply an obedient, bleating whore, why do you keep doing it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, neue regel said:

 

LOL!! Raaaaaagggggeeeeee!

 

 

 Do you always fantasize that people are 'raging" when they ask you simple questions?  Have you seen someone about that?

 

YOU:  its going to be a good week! LOL!!!

 

As long as you keep obeying your pimps, you'll get that nice, big $50 check!  Let the good times roll!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, justrying said:

A federal judge has permanently blocked US President Donald Trump's executive order to cut funding from cities that limit cooperation with US immigration authorities.

 

US District Court Judge William Orrick issued the ruling on Monday in lawsuits brought by two California counties, San Francisco and Santa Clara. Orrick said Trump cannot set new conditions on spending approved by Congress.
 
The ruling nullifies the executive order Trump signed in January, shortly after taking office, which was designed to crack down on so-called "sanctuary cities," municipalities that do not comply with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) requests for assistance with identifying and deporting undocumented immigrants.
 
Heh, heh, heh!!!
 

 

It means NOTHING... this ruling, by the MOST over turned court in the country, will be corrected by the Supreme Court...

 

Bottom Line?  Discretionary funds, made available to cites, CAN be based on the cites compliance with Federal law.  It is what DISCRETIONARY MEANS !!  This, JUST like the immigration restrictions are WELL within the Federal government's preview... and will be overturned !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, sole result said:

Listen Fat Albert, new conditions or old corrupted translations, neither are working to repair complete understanding of why life is limited to being eternally separated now. to where individual results of ancestry don't have to rent social identity cradle to grave sustaining mob mentality rule of lawhistorically ancestrally.

then again you could always rise above being affected by the law of averages so that conditions no longer have power over you and thus become irrelevant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

then again you could always rise above being affected by the law of averages so that conditions no longer have power over you and thus become irrelevant

So are you implying I haven't posting as I do?

 

does your intellect wrap your vocabulary around being eternally separated now in plain sight of ignoring this moment is kinetic Eternity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I am simply saying that by rising above the law of averages you are no longer bound by conditions and can then create what you will

Law of averages?  I discuss actual kinetic displacement keeping everything specifically as it happens while being forever separate detailsadded into your perception of how reality should end up ancestrallyas socially controlled by hypothetical standards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sole result said:

Law of averages?  I discuss actual kinetic displacement keeping everything specifically as it happens while being forever separate detailsadded into your perception of how reality should end up ancestrally.

a wise man once said that what is bound in heaven (within) is bound on earth (without)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

a wise man once said that what is bound in heaven (within) is bound on earth (without)

What is heaven, the time spent womb to birth where the individual is kept as safe as possible until born into having to fend for itself cradle to grave as a species is maintained now inception to the food chain and extinctionfrom the atmosphere one lifetime at a time currently residing as a running total sum of compounded ancestry so far as eternally separated in plain sight of adapting simultaneously here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...