Jump to content

Alex Jones Is Having More Children So He Can Beat The Globalists


Recommended Posts

InfoWars!!!!

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

 

Alex Jones, the architect of the conspiracy outlet Infowars, told viewers that he would have more children in order to stand up to globalist elite forces that he believes want to use a one-world government to exterminate humanity.

 

Today, Jones told Infowars viewers that global elites and politicians are withholding massive technological advancements from the public such as “massive life extension” technology and advanced artificial intelligence because they have a plan to exterminate the public and “don’t want us to be aware of it or have any culture.”

 

Jones insisted that “almost none” of today’s modern tech leaders and political elites have families because they fear that children will not be admitted into the below-ground facilities during the global mass extermination that he said they are planning.

 

“They wouldn’t put kids through what’s about to happen. I’m having more. I’m putting everything I got on the table,” Jones said, slapping his desk. “I’m going to have more children. We’re going into this. We’re going to win. I’m putting everything on the line. I’m not a coward. I’m having more.”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, justrying said:

InfoWars!!!!

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

 

Alex Jones, the architect of the conspiracy outlet Infowars, told viewers that he would have more children in order to stand up to globalist elite forces that he believes want to use a one-world government to exterminate humanity.

 

Today, Jones told Infowars viewers that global elites and politicians are withholding massive technological advancements from the public such as “massive life extension” technology and advanced artificial intelligence because they have a plan to exterminate the public and “don’t want us to be aware of it or have any culture.”

 

Jones insisted that “almost none” of today’s modern tech leaders and political elites have families because they fear that children will not be admitted into the below-ground facilities during the global mass extermination that he said they are planning.

 

“They wouldn’t put kids through what’s about to happen. I’m having more. I’m putting everything I got on the table,” Jones said, slapping his desk. “I’m going to have more children. We’re going into this. We’re going to win. I’m putting everything on the line. I’m not a coward. I’m having more.”

 

Since all you do is recite conversations between other people to get others to respond about the talking point really shows you really don't care about actual life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

 

Since all you do is recite conversations between other people to get others to respond about the talking point really shows you really don't care about actual life.

Alex Jones, the architect of the conspiracy outlet Infowars, told viewers that he would have more children in order to stand up to globalist elite forces that he believes want to use a one-world government to exterminate humanity.

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

 

a rich loser

with a big following 

Matt Drudge Promises "Year Of Alex Jones" INFOWARS!!!! 2013!!!
 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!


 

On April 23 Matt Drudge, owner and operator of the right-wing content aggregator The Drudge Report, tweeted that he "privately told friends" that 2013 would be the "year of Alex Jones." Drudge has linked to the radio host and conspiracy-monger several times following the Boston Marathon bombings.

 

On his personal twitter feed, Drudge predicted that 2013 would be the "year of Alex Jones," praising his show as "one hell of a broadcast in such homogenized media!" In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Drudge linked to articles on Jones' website Infowars, including stories that called Boston a "police state" during the manhunt for the alleged perpetrators, and a post accusing the Obama administration of covering up the involvement of a Saudi student who was later declared a victim of the attack:

 

Jones made news following the April 15 bombings at the Boston Marathon after he suggested that the blasts were staged by the U.S. government, calling the event a "false flag":

 

Jones elaborated on his initial comment during his show later that night, saying: "You saw them stage Fast and Furious. Folks, they staged Aurora, they staged Sandy Hook. The evidence is just overwhelming. And that's why I'm so desperate and freaked out. This is not fun, you know, getting up here telling you this. Somebody's got to tell you the truth."

 

Jones has pushed conspiracy theories about the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster, mass sterilization, as well as outragous claims about a host of other issues and events:

 

President Obama is "now the global head of Al-Qaeda" while "simultaneously invoking the threat of terrorists domestically to destroy the bill of rights."

 

The Oklahoma City Bombing was "carried out by intelligence agencies" with "Bill Clinton's involvement."

 

The government is using products like juice boxes to "encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don't have children."

 

The U.S. government was behind the 9/11 attacks. Jones describes himself as being on "the front lines of the growing global information war from ground zero to the occult playgrounds of the power-mad elite. Jones predicted the attacks on September 11th, 2001 and is considered one of the very first founding fathers of the 9-11 Truth Movement."

 

The government has set up FEMA concentration camps in America, and "the military-industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp."

 

President Obama is transforming the United States into "something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, warrantless wiretaps, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law."

The BP oil spill "could have been manufactured."
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

u guys debate like such kids

name call all day

no real points 

Oh, you want a point?

 

Ok

 

Here

 

Alex Jones, the architect of the conspiracy outlet Infowars, told viewers that he would have more children in order to stand up to globalist elite forces that he believes want to use a one-world government to exterminate humanity.

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, justrying said:

Oh, you want a point?

 

Ok

 

Here

 

Alex Jones, the architect of the conspiracy outlet Infowars, told viewers that he would have more children in order to stand up to globalist elite forces that he believes want to use a one-world government to exterminate humanity.

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

 seriously thats better

 

i mean to jsut call names without even a some debate points is truly low iq'd

 

and yeh i agree with Jones on that point 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

What is the conventional wisdom about Attila the Hun's DNA spread throughout the human population currently?

Alex Jones says he is having more kids to defeat the one-word Government that will exterminate mankind

 

Alex Jones is a GREAT AMERICAN!!!

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, justrying said:

Alex Jones says he is having more kids to defeat the one-word Government that will exterminate mankind

 

Alex Jones is a GREAT AMERICAN!!!

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!!

I agree with Jones

 

yes thats better .. at least u are saying something now

 

not just being a little kid 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

 seriously thats better

 

i mean to jsut call names without even a some debate points is truly low iq'd

 

and yeh i agree with Jones on that point 

The one-world government is coming for you

 

Alex Jones is having kids.

 

What are you doing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

 

Through his raping?

Pillaging geographical area's population of ancestry creating a social stage of citizenship honoring hypothetical values as trained to believe possible by those conquering the self evident with symbolism over substance philosophies and psychological methodology.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

Pillaging geographical area's population of ancestry creating a social stage of citizenship honoring hypothetical values as trained to believe possible by those conquering the self evident with symbolism over substance philosophies and psychological methodology.

But Alex Jones is having more children

 

Heh, heh, heh!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...