California: 75% Of Black Boys Can’t Read Or Write Properly, Says Department Of Education

http://newobserveronline.com/california-75-black-boys-cant-read-write-properly-says-department-education/

Seventy-Five percent of all black males in California classrooms failed to meet reading and writing standards on the most recent round of testing, according to data from the state Department of Education.

More than half of black boys scored in the lowest category on the English portion of the test, trailing their female counterparts, and, according to the Los Angeles Daily News, the “disparity reflects a stubbornly persistent gender gap in reading and writing scores that stretches across ethnic groups.”
In addition, the data revealed that on average, boys in high school score better than those in grade school, but girls outperform them by consistent margins at every age—but, the paper says, “differences between boys and girls still pale in comparison to differences found by race, ethnicity and class.”
The Los Angeles Daily News carried out a deeper analysis of the data to try and find the “cause” of the gap, and was forced to admit that a “higher family income does not appear to even things out.”
Furthermore, the paper continued, the “gap is not unique to California” and that the “phenomenon is nevertheless worrisome because it may compound other educational disparities California has attempted to close for decades, without success.”
Furthermore, the paper added, “scores aren’t the only educational area in which black boys trail their peers. African-American boys are more likely to be suspended and drop out of school than other demographic groups, in California and elsewhere.
“But the reading data is sobering. As early as fourth grade, for example, nearly 80 percent of black boys failed to meet state reading standards. Of all ethnic groups for which the state collects data, black boys trailed black girls by the widest margin.”
According to the California Department of Education, there are a total of 6,226,737 public school students in that state—of which only 24 percent (or 1,500,932) are white.

1 hour ago, PETECOOK003 said:

yeh right

show me a study about this

alt right average iq is at least 101 idiot 

Image result for IQ liberal vs Conservative

Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology ...

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll | Huffington ...

I have show proof and you tell lies. There should be a bounty on people like you.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

lol yeh ok

google average iq among race groups

and look at the past 100 years  of research 

black iq is 85 on average dude how on earth can liberals have iq of 106? 

they must be testing white liberals at best

https://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/iqpolitics.asp

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that in America, Liberals have a significantly lower IQ than Conservatives.

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

lol yeh ok

google average iq among race groups

and look at the past 100 years  of research 

black iq is 85 on average dude how on earth can liberals have iq of 106? 

they must be testing white liberals at best

POS you are won't post a link. First off, most Blacks are conservative, not alt-right but classic conservatives you know.. MORAL!

If what you say is true and the average Black IQ is 85 and your assumption that most Blacks are liberals then if you take out the Black then th average IQ of White liberal is probably closer to 111. 

It is an immutable scientific fact that Liberals are much smarter than you CONS. There there is the Flynn effect which shows that Blacks are gaining IQ points faster than Whites per generation and in a few generations they will be on par with White and maybe even exceed them. Racists hate that reality. 

Here is something else you will hate. Jews have very high IQs. The Ashkenazi Jews average IQ is 116. East Asians average IQ is 106. 

Unlike you racists I could care less who has a higher IQ and I for one am glad we have African Americans but then again, I'm not a social Darwinist. I'm a human being. I don't judge a person's value based in their IQ or wallet. The reason we liberals have higher IQ's than you CONtards is because we are raised to use our brains and you cons are raised to pull your puds.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

POS you are won't post a link. First off, most Blacks are conservative, not alt-right but classic conservatives you know.. MORAL!

If what you say is true and the average Black IQ is 85 and your assumption that most Blacks are liberals then if you take out the Black then th average IQ of White liberal is probably closer to 111. 

It is an immutable scientific fact that Liberals are much smarter than you CONS. There there is the Flynn effect which shows that Blacks are gaining IQ points faster than Whites per generation and in a few generations they will be on par with White and maybe even exceed them. Racists hate that reality. 

Here is something else you will hate. Jews have very high IQs. The Ashkenazi Jews average IQ is 116. East Asians average IQ is 106. 

Unlike you racists I could care less who has a higher IQ and I for one am glad we have African Americans but then again, I'm not a social Darwinist. I'm a human being. I don't judge a person's value based in their IQ or wallet. The reason we liberals have higher IQ's than you CONtards is because we are raised to use our brains and you cons are raised to pull your puds.

duh i'm very well of Jews having high iq

when on earth did i ever say i hate Jews? lol

What percentage of blacks vote democrat?   

Black african av iq is 70 btw.. much much lower than black am iq 85 average

When did i say i judge a person individually? 

but to say this is not true is also dishonest... 

3 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

duh i'm very well of Jews having high iq

when on earth did i ever say i hate Jews? lol

What percentage of blacks vote democrat?   

Black african av iq is 70 btw.. much much lower than black am iq 85 average

When did i say i judge a person individually? 

but to say this is not true is also dishonest... 

You are an alt-rightie. It is in your DNA to hate Jews.

You tell me what percentage of JEWS and Blacks vote Democrat? I'll give you a hint dummy.

Presidential vote by religious affiliation and race

You started this thread to put down African Americans so you can stop playing the victim dummy/pawn/parrot.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You are an alt-rightie. It is in your DNA to hate Jews.

You tell me what percentage of JEWS and Blacks vote Democrat? I'll give you a hint dummy.

Presidential vote by religious affiliation and race

You started this thread to put down African Americans so you can stop playing the victim dummy/pawn/parrot.

dude i dont hate jews 

and yes they have high iq'd idiot 

90% of blacks in usa vote Democrat u moron 

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

dude i dont hate jews 

and yes they have high iq'd idiot 

And Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and Jews are very very bright and moral and so are Asians very very bright and moral and who do you think Asians vote for?

party-fav-among-asian-americans-by-age_chartbuilder_custom-1e2c857a4c3294b460879e35699ce8bd3dca3efc-s400-c85.png

The smart and moral American vote for Democrats. 

There are problems in the Black community that are multi-factorial and complex. I have no problem with people being critical of African American culture or any culture but when people talk sh*t based on race it's a whole other thing. 

Well then, if 70% of Black boys can't read or write properly then that makes them good candidates to become Fox News anchors. 

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study - Wikipedia

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

And Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and Jews are very very bright and moral and so are Asians very very bright and moral and who do you think Asians vote for?

party-fav-among-asian-americans-by-age_chartbuilder_custom-1e2c857a4c3294b460879e35699ce8bd3dca3efc-s400-c85.png

The smart and moral American vote for Democrats. 

There are problems in the Black community that are multi-factorial and complex. I have no problem with people being critical of African American culture or any culture but when people talk sh*t based on race it's a whole other thing. 

Well then, if 70% of Black boys can't read or write properly then that makes them good candidates to become Fox News anchors. 

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study - Wikipedia

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Yeh jews have had alot of money

and they live in rich cushy white areas then preech about how all races are the same

whites on other hadn many have had first hand experience after seeing their white communities turned into ghettos .. / my theory