We all love righty homophobia: Rick Wiles: ‘If God Sent Angels To This Country, Homosexuals Would Attempt To Rape Them’

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles said on his “TruNews” radio program on Friday that America has become so wicked and immoral that if God sent angels to this country, gay men would try to rape them.

Citing the biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah, Wiles insisted that that “sick, sick society” had nothing on modern-day America.

“I think, right now, if God sent angels to this country, homosexuals would attempt to rape them,” Wiles said. “I have read comments by homosexual rights activists—I don’t even want to say the words, I can’t even say it, what they want to do to our Lord, Jesus Christ. I have seen comments, it’s so wicked, so blasphemous I can’t even say it. I don’t want to even go there.”

“I’m telling you,” he continued, “if angels arrived in some major cities in this country, men would seek to rape them. We have become that wicked.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-wiles-if-god-sent-angels-to-this-country-homosexuals-would-attempt-to-rape-them/

1 hour ago, justrying said:

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles said on his “TruNews” radio program on Friday that America has become so wicked and immoral that if God sent angels to this country, gay men would try to rape them.

Citing the biblical tale of Sodom and Gomorrah, Wiles insisted that that “sick, sick society” had nothing on modern-day America.

“I think, right now, if God sent angels to this country, homosexuals would attempt to rape them,” Wiles said. “I have read comments by homosexual rights activists—I don’t even want to say the words, I can’t even say it, what they want to do to our Lord, Jesus Christ. I have seen comments, it’s so wicked, so blasphemous I can’t even say it. I don’t want to even go there.”

“I’m telling you,” he continued, “if angels arrived in some major cities in this country, men would seek to rape them. We have become that wicked.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-wiles-if-god-sent-angels-to-this-country-homosexuals-would-attempt-to-rape-them/

Reciting metaphors without enlisting how life functions eternally separating ancestry now. You looked stupid with the first thread on this topic, now you just throw a second opinion at repeating the same mistake hoping for a different outcome?

Wow, you fit Albert Einstein's definition of insanity and he invented relative time theory that helped deflect actual existence functioning for the last 5 generations trained to mind those directing social corruption as usual..

Are you a member of the Westboro baptist church or Scientology? Taoist or Maoist? Hindu or Muslim? Buddhist or Pagan? Rhetorical question since you recite what others dreamed possible while never describing how life actually exists in plain sight.