Franken Accuser Enjoys Sexual Assault?

Scout

16 minutes ago, Scout said:

Image result for photo of franken with menz

The woman in this photo claims Al Franken is sexually assaulting her as this photo is being taken  BY HER HUSBAND!!!!  :lol: 

Gee, I can't imagine why people aren't believing her tale.....

You're one sick woman.

I will say, he looks like he just spurted.

31 minutes ago, Z09 said:

It was taken before the allege assault

I see so the hubby took the picture and then he put the phone down as  she lingered next to al so long that al was able to do  a reach around and grabbed her butt while her hubby was standing 3 feet away? 

but don was lying when he said he tried to force his way on a married woman for sex.

funny stuff

18 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You're one sick woman.

I will say, he looks like he just spurted.

hey at least he has higher morals than you and don. don tried to screw married women and you approved. that has got to suck. a rightious man would never have voted for don and would thus have cred when it comes to lecturing. not you. 

37 minutes ago, Scout said:

The woman in this photo claims Al Franken is sexually assaulting her as this photo is being taken  BY HER HUSBAND!!!!  :lol: 

Are you saying because she appears to be happy, she wanted to be assaulted?

14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey at least he has higher morals than you and don. don tried to screw married women and you approved. that has got to suck. a rightious man would never have voted for don and would thus have cred when it comes to lecturing. not you. 

No righteous American would ever vote for hillsry  

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

And you know that as fact how?

I'm just looking at the evidence and drawing conclusions.  Why do you think she is grinning so broadly if she is deeply upset at being sexually assaulted?

3 minutes ago, NoGhost said:

Link

THIS IS FROM THE ARTICLE THAT GOLFBUTT POSTED IN HIS THREAD ABOUT A NEW ACCUSER COMING FORWARD:

According to Menz, she attended the Minnesota State Fair with her husband and father in the summer of 2010, almost two years after Franken was elected to the Senate. Her father's small business was sponsoring a local radio booth, and she spent the day meeting various elected officials, political candidates and celebrities and taking photos with them as they stopped by the booth.

When Franken walked in, Menz and her husband, who also spoke with CNN, said they recognized him right away. Menz said she had a brief and cordial exchange with the senator.

Then, as her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

"It wasn't around my waist. It wasn't around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt," she said, recalling that the brazen act lasted three or four seconds. "I was like, oh my God, what's happening."

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

----------------------------------------------

I should save this photo in case I ever need a reference for what a woman looks like as she is being violated against her will.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

What evidence?  There is nothing vindicating him from the accusation.

The photo says it all.  I'm sorry if you are blind; I didn't know that.  How does that work with a chat website?

That is no more evidence that it didn't happen than the "yearbook signature" is evidence that Roy Moore DID assaulted someone.

Are you willing to say BOTH MEN are innocent of the allegations until EVIDENCE is presented showing they are guilty or is that an accommodation you are only willing to give the person that belongs to the political party with which you identify?

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Is this a serious post and are you on drugs?

36 minutes ago, king of the county said:

No righteous American would ever vote for hillsry  

29 minutes ago, Scout said:

THIS IS FROM THE ARTICLE THAT GOLFBUTT POSTED IN HIS THREAD ABOUT A NEW ACCUSER COMING FORWARD:

According to Menz, she attended the Minnesota State Fair with her husband and father in the summer of 2010, almost two years after Franken was elected to the Senate. Her father's small business was sponsoring a local radio booth, and she spent the day meeting various elected officials, political candidates and celebrities and taking photos with them as they stopped by the booth.

When Franken walked in, Menz and her husband, who also spoke with CNN, said they recognized him right away. Menz said she had a brief and cordial exchange with the senator.

Then, as her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

"It wasn't around my waist. It wasn't around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt," she said, recalling that the brazen act lasted three or four seconds. "I was like, oh my God, what's happening."

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

----------------------------------------------

I should save this photo in case I ever need a reference for what a woman looks like as she is being violated against her will.

well I doubt the women don sexually assaulted had a s hit   eating grin on their faces.

56 minutes ago, Scout said:

I'm just looking at the evidence and drawing conclusions.  Why do you think she is grinning so broadly if she is deeply upset at being sexually assaulted?

Have you ever seen anyone's wedding photos?

And then two years later the husband murders the wife...

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

It was taken before the allege assault

Proof? 

The truth is she doesn't want Franken to resign. Unlike Moore and Trump who face 14 and 16 accusers respectively with some being children at the time Franken did not lie or deny and Franken apologized for what essentially was a joke gone wrong. And ZO9 you Russian trolls are losing and the ones here in the US are in deep trouble. Your lie spreading is coming to an end. We are keeping our eyes on trash like you.

2 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

That is no more evidence that it didn't happen than the "yearbook signature" is evidence that Roy Moore DID assaulted someone.

Are you willing to say BOTH MEN are innocent of the allegations until EVIDENCE is presented showing they are guilty or is that an accommodation you are only willing to give the person that belongs to the political party with which you identify?

Who claimed that the yearbook is evidence of sexual assault?