Best News All Week..

I like these, but it always frightens me to think of how they actually fabricate these bogus "ribs".

Is the reason the availability of these comes and goes because they need to stockpile some particular part of the swine they are made from? The words "boar scrotum" comes to mind.

There are also persistent rumors that calamari are actually pig anuses.  

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I like these, but it always frightens me to think of how they actually fabricate these bogus "ribs".

Is the reason the availability of these comes and goes because they need to stockpile some particular part of the swine they are made from? The words "boar scrotum" comes to mind.

There are also persistent rumors that calamari are actually pig anuses.  

No, the only pig anuses are on this forum!:lol:

The reality is that pigs do indeed Bad word and have anuses (ani?), and those anuses are sold as food, perhaps in your sausages and hotdogs, perhaps disguised as calamari (rings of squid bodies) perhaps as pet food. 

According to what I have read, pig bungholes, like calamari rings, are similar in rubberiness and blandness. You  would need to do a DNA test on them to be sure which these are. 

3 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

That is gross.. I am making sure my calamari has tenticles too

Asians eat every part of the animal.

We know that Americans eat a lot more of the animal that they think they are eating. The label is not going to say "pig rectums"; it is going to say, "pork and pork products'.

Pig rectums are not bad for you. 

The most efficient way to convert inedible vegetation like grass or wood into useful protein is to eat insects, like grasshoppers or termites that feed on these plants. Cows and sheep are vastly less efficient.

I do not deny that McRibs are tasty. I rather like them.

My favorite temporary fast food item was the Montreal Steakburger that Checkers/Rally was serving for several months in 2016. Their bacon double cheese is pretty good as well. So is the Big Buford, which has enough calories to feed a family of Rohingyas for a week.

I live across the street from a McDonald's, but I  tend to go to Checkers far more often.

5 minutes ago, zarus said:

Yes it is. But I can stay home and make my own rib sandwhich.  Moron.   

I doubt that you are capable of making even a rough approximation of a McRib at home. I do not doubt that you might make something tastier, but an exact copy of a McRib, never.

Making good barbecue is a lengthy and complicated process. It can take hours.

It is unfair to call anyone that would prefer the convenience of fast food from time to time a moron.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I doubt that you are capable of making even a rough approximation of a McRib at home. I do not doubt that you might make something tastier, but an exact copy of a McRib, never.

Making good barbecue is a lengthy and complicated process. It can take hours.

It is unfair to call anyone that would prefer the convenience of fast food from time to time a moron.

Nigga please. I would kill you in the kitchen. You must be on crack.   

13 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Stay home in your underwear, and  have your boyfriend make you one, dicklick.  Be sure to wash your hands.

Im sorry. I was banging your girlfriend because she loves black men.

Oh she didnt tell you. Oh, my bad.   It was good.   :D