Jump to content

The whole world wants to Move to a white country


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PETECOOK003 said:

Ever notice non whites all want to move to a white country?

its like the promised land for them.

 

People never move to Africa .. or black countries.

or Muslim ones.

 

THE WHOLE WANT WANTS TO MOVE TO A WHITE COUNTRY..  WE ALL KNOW THIS IS TRUE IN GENERAL.

 

Nothing you say is factual. Just say you hate blacks, that's all you have.,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, untitled said:

 

Nothing you say is factual. Just say you hate blacks, that's all you have.,

 

LOL OK 

 

i hate black crime for sure.. i dont want to live around that bs .. i agree with u there for sure 

and i sure as hell dont want mixed kids in my family ... thats true

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, untitled said:

 

Nothing you say is factual. Just say you hate blacks, that's all you have.,

 

I didn't notice it much during my many years in the ME, but can definitely say that pretty much everyone in the numerous African countries I've spent time in all wanted to....#1 place they wished they could live in, the USA - #2 the UK. Kind of hard to blame them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

I didn't notice it much during my many years in the ME, but can definitely say that pretty much everyone in the numerous African countries I've spent time in all wanted to....#1 place they wished they could live in, the USA - #2 the UK. Kind of hard to blame them...

 

 

Okay, I lived in Africa too and no one wanted to live in the US.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

 

I didn't notice it much during my many years in the ME, but can definitely say that pretty much everyone in the numerous African countries I've spent time in all wanted to....#1 place they wished they could live in, the USA - #2 the UK. Kind of hard to blame them...

 

Yes of course cuz white countries are much nicer than a black country

 

Blacks have NEVER set up an advanced country or city in the modern world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, untitled said:

 

You found a fellow racist to jabber with.

 

I cannot belive u act like this is not true

 

its not even worth debating .. because you know its true.. 

 

There is NEVER  a migrant crisis in non white countries

 

the boats and rafts are always invading white countries..

 

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE..   this is last  i will respond to you about this because its dumb to debate this because we all know its the truth

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

 

I cannot belive u act like this is not true

 

its not even worth debating .. because you know its true.. 

 

There is NEVER  a migrant crisis in non white countries

 

the boats and rafts are always invading white countries..

 

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE..   this is last  i will respond to you about this because its dumb to debate this because we all know its the truth

 

 

 

Bye, hate filled racist. We've been through this. Goodnight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

 

LOL OK 

 

i hate black crime for sure.. i dont want to live around that bs .. i agree with u there for sure 

and i sure as hell dont want mixed kids in my family ... thats true

 

Mixed kids?

 

Would that be Puerto Rican and Whites?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...