Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabama’s Roy Moore

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Alabama’s Christian conservatives see Roy Moore as their champion. He has battled federal judges and castigated liberals, big government, gun control, Muslims, homosexuality and anything else that doesn’t fit the evangelical mold.

The Republican Senate candidate has long stood with them, and now, as he faces accusations of sexual impropriety including the molestation of a 14-year-old girl, they are standing with him.

https://apnews.com/3deaae78ebef417f80a7ba0ec904029b/Many-Christian-conservatives-are-backing-Alabama's-Roy-Moore

I am sure there are some good Christians in the US, but I haven't met any.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

And the left has and does stand by Clinton, blue dress and all.....

People can support whomever they want to support - or not support someone.....

FOX just tell you to say that? Have you ever not repeated what those idiots say?

1 hour ago, untitled said:

https://apnews.com/3deaae78ebef417f80a7ba0ec904029b/Many-Christian-conservatives-are-backing-Alabama's-Roy-Moore

I am sure there are some good Christians in the US, but I haven't met any.

I think the Alabaman Christians know their man is a predator. I don't think he will win, but there will be those "Christians" who will stand by him anyway, just as there are still a constituency that defend Trump.  They are not good people either.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Don't watch any "news" of TV as their is nothing but propaganda. I am however watching the Cowboys get their butts kicked, and no mention of it on their if that makes you feel better.

What propaganda website are you getting your words from?

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And the left has and does stand by Clinton, blue dress and all.....

People can support whomever they want to support - or not support someone.....

I voted for the lesser of two evils. I do not stand by her.  You unleashed evil and are in its service. 

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If you're going to consistently post such ignorant responses, it's better you don't post.

Head over to the Libs only section where you can all sit around in a circle jerk and no one will call you out on your ignorance.

You're the only jerkoff here. Your insulting is boring.

9 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Don't watch any "news" of TV as their is nothing but propaganda. I am however watching the Cowboys get their butts kicked, and no mention of it on their if that makes you feel better.

Maybe Marx was right in the 1870's about religion being the opiate of the people, but it seems that pro sports has become a new opiate for a lot of people.