Censoring words in the NHB: Add your words/complaints here for the board censor

shintao

Someone (who knows) has decided to censor NHB posters filthy language. You will notice the "bad word" appears if you are using an offending NHB filthy word.

While I support the 1st Amendment, the owner of a board can do as they please, it is his property.

To help the desires of the board owner (David) along, you can add filthy offending words here that the censor can add to the list, and make complaints against posters attempting to slide around the new censor rule.

For what it is worth, Moderators were not informed or participated in the new censor rule, so don't blame us for this. Have a Happy nice day.

BTW, Censor. Add pig and swine to your list.

And what are you going to do about pictures/memes with dirty words on them? Better delegate some Moderator powers, or should we whine about them here?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, shintao said:

Someone (who knows) has decided to censor NHB posters filthy language. You will notice the "bad word" appears if you are sing an offending NHB filthy word.

While I support the 1st Amendment, the owner of a board can do as they please, it is his property.

To help the desires of the board owner (David) along, you can add filthy offending words here that the censor can add to the list, and make complaints against posters attempting to slide around the new censor rule.

For what it is worth, Moderators were not informed or participated in the new censor rule, so don't blame us for this. Happy a nice day.

And what are you going to do about pictures/memes with dirty words on them? Better delegate some Moderator powers, or should we whine about them here?

So what Bad wording Bad word decided that? 

This is a phucking test

This is another f ucking test

This is a f ucking test for a ss h oles who think they can censor anything

13 minutes ago, skews13 said:

So what Bad wording Bad word decided that?

I assume the Board Owner, David made the decision. No one else has the authority to mess with this board and cost him customers. It is a big gamble for the owner. Has to be David. I just hope David follows up and keeps track of offending words to add to the filter, or he is going to have more unhappy complaining posters screaming unfair, bias, inequality, discrimination. Not well thought out at all, a risky move for an owner trying to change his clientele here at LF.

I don't recall anyone in the past who made complaints and then bailed because of the language used here. I can name other top sites where they do not use language filters, so I am frankly shocked at this move.

I can still use the words pig and swine, censor. I am offended by them.

21 minutes ago, shintao said:

Someone (who knows) has decided to censor NHB posters filthy language. You will notice the "bad word" appears if you are using an offending NHB filthy word.

For what it is worth, Moderators were not informed or participated in the new censor rule, so don't blame us for this. Have a Happy nice day.

We got Max to thank for that. He couldn't keep from using "Bad word" in every sentence

1 minute ago, Arris said:

Is the word bitch added

Do you find that an offensive female word, it should be added.

Put "bitch" on the list censor. Maybe think through other feminine insinuative words to add to the censor list.

"Bastard" should be added.

4 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

LOL a dude must have done this because pussy is still a thing :P

dick d ick

Yes, that filthy word should be added, along with slut.

I notice the greatest offenders have been conservatives and they are staying from this thread. apparently BAC isn't offended after all. lol

36 minutes ago, shintao said:

This should be fun..NOT:blink:

11 minutes ago, shintao said:

Yes, that filthy word should be added, along with slut.

I notice the greatest offenders have been conservatives and they are staying from this thread. apparently BAC isn't offended after all. lol

Oh yeah..

How many times have you said you wanted to jerk off on someones face?

Remember?

Bad word piss Bad word Bad word cocksucker motherBad worder and tits

Those are the seven words that shouldn't be used in a thread title back when I was running the place

I'm going to assume teacher told you mods that he was taking a sabbatical of enlightenment and one of you promptly ran off to The Old Man with a complaint.

Bunch of pussies just couldn't wait to stab teacher in the back, could ya?

Sure as Bad word stinks nobody's gonna fess up
Right?

I saw someone complaining about skews deleting threads or something yesterday
Don't remember much, didn't care much, until it happens to me

Why don't the mods want people having discussions?
Isn't that the purpose of the board?

21 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Just WAY TOO MANY S'hitstain snowflakes that can't take it.

ROFLMAO!!!

Keep whining little pusses.

It turns you into even BIGGER Pusses!!!

That would be BAC he has been reporting bad words forever :P If I remember correctly he is a Con thu n thu.

Just sayin'