Why The Left Will Win A Civil War

blackgunsmatter

This is a typical Trump supporter. Low IQ - Small Brain - Slow Moving - Diabetic - On Heart Meds - Easy Target -

These morons are far far dumber than Taliban fighters and the kill rate for the US military against those assholes is 500 to 1. 

These dickheads can talk guns, fondle guns, and can bench shoot with some proficiency but in a real fight they will lose. We know who they are but they don't know who we are.  If the time comes, we will develop winning tactics and strategies.  

When they start it, we will finish them. 

If I were going to fat that fat ass I'd punch him in the pacemaker or I'd step on his oxygen hose or I'd sabotage his C-PAP machine or hide his insulin. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"all the blue collar working republicans"

that keep getting Hosed by the gop

SNL Michael Che & Colin Jost turns Republican tax cut scam into the joke it 

(SNL) Saturday Night Live's Michael Che & Colin Jost were once again on point as they skewered Trump and the Republicans for their tax cut scam.

"This week House Republicans passed the tax reform bill," Michael Che said. "Republicans claim the bill cuts taxes for everyone from billionaire's, all the way down to regular old millionaires, like Colin. The bill relied heavily on trickle-down economics. But don't worry, it's only called the trickle."

Che then admonished those who continue to vote against their interest.

"You're actually getting hosed. How do poor people keep getting catfished and are voting Republican," Che said, "It's like watching Forrest Gump keep getting ditched by Jenny over and over and over again."

Colin Jost then got into it. More importantly, he pointed out that the scheme failed back in the 80s. America has been relying on trickle-down economics for decades. And instead of the money trickling down to the masses, there is a massive leak from the middle-class and poor to the rich. This statement is not hyperbole. It can be found in the financial charts.

"Paul Ryan also said the tax plan would increase take-home pay, grow the economy, and sustain long-term opportunities," Colin Jost said. "Increase grow and sustain. Where have I seen those words before? Oh, I know. On those sex pills at a deli counter. We already tried this tax plan in the 80's, and it didn't work. Just like I tried those sex pills at the deli, and now I have to wear fake eyebrows."

Many time a joke is a catalyst needed to get people's attention on a subject. This tax cut scam is not a sexy subject, and many would entertain. This Saturday Night Live skit could raise awareness to a critical level.

16 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Knowing what we knew the day after Election Day...the outcome, we should have had another Election

Hillary would have won by 15 Million votes

Another election?

On what grounds?

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

blackgunsmatter

This is a typical Trump supporter. Low IQ - Small Brain - Slow Moving - Diabetic - On Heart Meds - Easy Target -

These morons are far far dumber than Taliban fighters and the kill rate for the US military against those assholes is 500 to 1. 

These dickheads can talk guns, fondle guns, and can bench shoot with some proficiency but in a real fight they will lose. We know who they are but they don't know who we are.  If the time comes, we will develop winning tactics and strategies.  

If I were going to fat that fat ass I'd punch him in the pacemaker or I'd step on his oxygen hose or I'd sabotage his C-PAP machine or hide his insulin. 

Somewhat true i suppose, the medical system is doing a lot of brain damage however it is the left who seem to have all the anti-military and anti- police tendencies The antifa who apparently work out of the communist office are said to have become the biggest threat for police since the weatherman group. The lefty styled medical system is not just joking around, they are child druggers. Your  elderly parents in nursing homes will not be back sassing the medical care robotic group worker people or lefty politicians without getting an extra dose of brain damaging crap.

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

blackgunsmatter

A mind is established after birth when the newly arrived brain learns to communicate verbally.  Each brain is delivered at conception by two previous replacements of life being eternally separated now as each specifically existed or exists living simultaneously in this atmosphere.

When you project an image like the one above, you reveal just how limited you allow your thought process to venture individually. You rather assume anything is possible than discover why life is actually limited to adapting in the moment here. As you defend your personal dishonesty that kind of behavior develops the desire to protect social corruption of the self evident reflections that self contained to the moment here is kinetic energy functioning naturally never duplicating a lifetime twice in this atmosphere even when the lifetimes are simultaneously here.

So play time relativity intellectually so topics like plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, inception, conception, death, extinction, self sustaining universal positions, specific displacement of substances combined as the distance they remain are possible in linear explanations of radial interpretations by lifetimes living self contained to the moment here.

You intellectually project time being motion when it actually remains stationary.  Your instinctive awareness at remaining one of a kind navigates actually while your brain is trained to respond socially to vocabulary, artistic impression, academic speculation, political leaning, spiritual conviction, social justification in staging make believe social order as designed by one species keeping its lifetimes fooled cradle to grave until extinction removes the lifetimes presently here.. 

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

A mind is established after birth when the newly arrived brain learns to communicate verbally.  Each brain is delivered at conception by two previous replacements of life being eternally separated now as each specifically existed or exists living simultaneously in this atmosphere.

When you project an image like the one above, you reveal just how limited you allow your thought process to venture individually. You rather assume anything is possible than discover why life is actually limited to adapting in the moment here. As you defend your personal dishonesty that kind of behavior develops the desire to protect social corruption of the self evident reflections that self contained to the moment here is kinetic energy functioning naturally never duplicating a lifetime twice in this atmosphere even when the lifetimes are simultaneously here.

So play time relativity intellectually so topics like plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female, inception, conception, death, extinction, self sustaining universal positions, specific displacement of substances combined as the distance they remain are possible in linear explanations of radial interpretations by lifetimes living self contained to the moment here.

You intellectually project time being motion when it actually remains stationary.  Your instinctive awareness at remaining one of a kind navigates actually while your brain is trained to respond socially to vocabulary, artistic impression, academic speculation, political leaning, spiritual conviction, social justification in staging make believe social order as designed by one species keeping its lifetimes fooled cradle to grave until extinction removes the lifetimes presently here.. 

Weren't you "JoeyBaggaPrada" over on the Yada Yada Yada Forum last year?

11 minutes ago, justrying said:

Weren't you "JoeyBaggaPrada" over on the Yada Yada Yada Forum last year?

Casting doubt to save your corrupted interpretation of self evident things again?

Just so you can get things correct, I started posting on websites in "Myspace" using the screen name bloodless Armageddon until I watched a documentary on History Channel on December 4, 2007.

On December 7, 2007 I changed my screen name to Nostradamus's "One Male". for which my current "sole result" means the same thing as "one of a kind" that shows my personal honesty within myself understanding life as it functions naturally suspended by molecular migration displacing inorganic universal positions and ancestral results in the atmosphere of this universal location as eternally separated.

The constant thing I learned about human behavior, mob mentalities won't tolerate honesty, understanding, actual existing as kinetically separated now.

Yet life remains eternally separated now. Gee why can't everyone get alone intellectually picking a conflicting interpretation of hoping now isn't eternity to defend cradle to grave ancestrally?

Every society throughout history and current events writes laws to defend denying now is Eternity.

Just now, sole result said:

Casting doubt to save your corrupted interpretation of self evident things again?

Just so you can get things correct, I started posting on websites in "Myspace" using the screen name bloodless Armageddon until I watched a documentary on History Channel on December 4, 2007.

On December 7, 2007 I changed my screen name to Nostradamus's "One Male". for which my current "sole result" means the same thing as "one of a kind" that shows my personal honesty within myself understanding life as it functions naturally suspended by molecular migration displacing inorganic universal positions and ancestral results in the atmosphere of this universal location as eternally separated.

The constant thing I learned about human behavior, mob mentalities won't tolerate honesty, understanding, actual existing as kinetically separated now.

Yet life remains eternally separated now. Gee why can't everyone get alone intellectually picking a conflicting interpretation of hoping now isn't eternity to defend cradle to grave ancestrally?

Do you post as "spigaducci360" over on the "useyourrighthand" Forum?

6 minutes ago, justrying said:

Do you post as "spigaducci360" over on the "useyourrighthand" Forum?

Changing the subject of my discussion explaining why everything socially done saving humanity(intellectual reality) has corrupted everything living simultaneously here all the time again.

alternate means to the same goal as practiced by dln, middl3, 5x5, and most everyone else. Defending reality is a lost cause that effects human behavior ancestrally/eternally until everyone decides to stop role playing cradle to grave as trained infant to toddler stage of one's changing body never again what it was since conception.

13 minutes ago, sole result said:

Changing the subject of my discussion explaining why everything socially done saving humanity(intellectual reality) has corrupted everything living simultaneously here all the time again.

alternate means to the same goal as practiced by dln, middl3, 5x5, and most everyone else. Defending reality is a lost cause that effects human behavior ancestrally/eternally until everyone decides to stop role playing cradle to grave as trained infant to toddler stage of one's changing body never again what it was since conception.

OK, I'll follow you to Cleveland, NJ, Syracuse, Alabama, New Orleans, CentralPA, Michigan, Staten Island, Massachusetts, ...~ ♪ ♫ BANG BOOM BOOM yut tuh ~ ♪ ��

3 minutes ago, justrying said:

OK, I'll follow you to Cleveland, NJ, Syracuse, Alabama, New Orleans, CentralPA, Michigan, Staten Island, Massachusetts, ...~ ♪ ♫ BANG BOOM BOOM yut tuh ~ ♪ ��

Great, I am not going to those places. enjoy your trip without a leader. Think you can find them on your own or get their by yourself?

You seem like a free loader waiting for everyone else to provide what you need.

8 minutes ago, justrying said:

🐒 🔧 git them buncha glitches fixed YET??

Characters with a mind never consider their vocabulary a self inflicted prison of doubt and spend their time being alive pretending to remain anything other than what they are in plain sight.

Insanity of repeating the same behavior all the time and expecting their society to change how rule of law operates keeping the dishonest in control of social corrupting the self evident ancestrally.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Characters with a mind never consider their vocabulary a self inflicted prison of doubt and spend their time being alive pretending to remain anything other than what they are in plain sight.

Insanity of repeating the same behavior all the time and expecting their society to change how rule of law operates keeping the dishonest in control of social corrupting the self evident ancestrally.

****SLOBBBBER****