BLM Deletes Poll After Trump Wins

JTZilla

BLM Deletes Poll After Trump Wins by a Landslide, But We Took a screen shot

The Black Lives Matter group suffered an embarrassing loss when it posted a poll that asked about President Donald Trump’s job performance, and the backing for the president was overwhelming.

The poll, first put up on Twitter on Nov. 15 by the group, was posted three different times in the clear hope that most respondents would disapprove of Trump’s performance.

But that wasn’t the case. The tweet asked: “Do you approve or disapprove of President Trump’s job performance? Do vote and retweet.”

Quickly, the scores came in.

In no time at all, Trump’s approval rating was up to 50 percent, then 60 percent, finally 70 percent. Only 28 percent of respondents said they disapproved of the president’s performance.

The group apparently realized what was happening and scrambled to take the poll down.

However, Twitter users are sharing a screenshot of the poll.

Here’s what it looks like:

blmpoll1117.jpg

Other Twitter users came forward to mock the Black Lives Matter group and reveal the group’s intentional smear campaign against the president.

Black Lives Matter deleted their poll😂😂👏👏

— Whitney 🇺🇸 (@whitneycovfefe) November 16, 2017

I voted yesterday. It was around 70% for Trump when I voted! I guess liberals hate the truth!

— Tim from Texas (@ts422a) November 16, 2017

AND now I can’t find the actual poll to vote on. That’s even funnier. Guess when you don’t get the result you want you improvise. 😂😂😂😂

— L G Coleman (@LColeman53) November 16, 2017

Advertisement - story continues below

Black Lives Matter — and groups like them — wants to control the narrative and tell Americans what they should think about Trump — and other important national matters as well.

But Americans can’t be fooled, and the group is finally starting to notice. That’s why it took down the poll when it didn’t produce results liberals had hoped for.

RELATED: Liberals to Open Anti-Trump, Republican-Free Hotel in Heart of Washington, DC

They’re embarrassed and they should be, because they can’t twist the truth.

6 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Image result for Trump popular vote

Trump is President because he won fair and square.

Why can't you come to terms with reality?

If I were You I would be wondering how the DNC can overcome the fact that they got caught cheating and since Trumps win have done nothing politically significant except whine.

Just like you whine.