Trump vs the elephants

Trump wants to lift the ban on Americans being able to bring trophies from African animals they have killed into the US.

There are several private game reserves in Africa where Americans "hunters", like Juniortrump, can pay a lot of money to kill themselves large African game animals. The myth is that by paying to massacre these animals, they are assuring their survival. The US government cannot prohibit Americans from killing endangered animals outside the jurisdiction of the US, but Obama banned them from bringing back trophies, and this has discouraged Americans from going on these phony safaris.

Some have killed elephants and made up for the cost of their trip by selling the ivory.

================

Is the GOP symbol an Indian or an African elephant, by the way.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump wants to lift the ban on Americans being able to bring trophies from African animals ...

================

Is the GOP symbol an Indian or an African elephant, by the way.

I don't know but if the SOB is that deranged, I can only hope the GOP becomes extinct. That would be some poetic justice imo.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

If he lifts the ban I hope he is killed.

I have not lost hope that karma is going to bring lots of

these people down.  I must admit however that It's a little

dissapointing that someone like Manafort hasn't been whacked

or been in the slammer for decades already.

From the Tweeter in Chef...

Nov 19, 2017 06:57:10 PM Big-game trophy decision will be announced next week but will be very hard pressed to change my mind that this horror show in any way helps conservation of Elephants or any other animal. [Twitter for iPhone]

backing down..good!!

31 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Big-game trophy decision will be announced next week but will be very hard pressed to change my mind that this horror show in any way helps conservation of Elephants or any other animal.

The fact he even considered it and bragged about will follow him around forever....pedos? a different thing.