RussianDisinformation, you're always talking about killing people --

rick55

lots of people like all conservatives. Do you really want to do such, or are you trying to encourage others to do so?

You are a loose cannon and dangerous. Has any of your family dropped a dime on you yet? If they haven't seen the forest for the trees, get some help yourself. It could save numerous lives including your own.

17 minutes ago, rick55 said:

lots of people like all conservatives. Do you really want to do such, or are you trying to encourage others to do so?

You are a loose cannon and dangerous. Has any of your family dropped a dime on you yet? If they haven't seen the forest for the trees, get some help yourself. It could save numerous lives including your own.

He's just some kid trying to get noticed..,

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

He's just some kid trying to get noticed..,

Good morning, Z09.

Sorry, but I disagree. No one should take such rhetoric lightly, especially today -- kid or not. Even things said in jest often reflect deep feelings.

9 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Good morning, Z09.

Sorry, but I disagree. No one should take such rhetoric lightly, especially today -- kid or not. Even things said in jest often reflect deep feelings.

so when 123 , a fellow Christian, says he hates 4.5 billion humans do you take it lightly or do you agree that it is ok to hate them for the lord?

14 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so when 123 , a fellow Christian, says he hates 4.5 billion humans do you take it lightly or do you agree that it is ok to hate them for the lord?

Are you really defending/rationalizing/minimizing such language with a tu quoque fallacy, and a lame one at that? Hmm?

42 minutes ago, rick55 said:

Are you really defending/rationalizing/minimizing such language with a tu quoque fallacy, and a lame one at that? Hmm?

you just cannot bear to criticize a Christian even when he says he hates 4.5 billion people. but you will stand up to the devil. LOL

Watching three souls of intellectual character play semantics around directing social behavior as a species and all 3 are acting as agents of divide and conquer the moment for their ideology. Which side is in error of the 4 being discussed. I am the 5th so far, but I am the only one in this forum linking everything separated to only existing as eternally separated now.

the subject of this thread and the first three participants will agree to disagree on my describing this moment as physical Eternity for the universe being perpetually balancing now to the specific separation of everything eternally separated so far.

My simple idea really does change history and current events defined by hypothetical values used as standard means to an end scenario promising ancestry a better tomorrow for total devotion to staging reality now.

P

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

The real question is..... since YOU have condemned 123 repeatedly for his views why haven't you condemned RussianDisinformation for his?

3 hours ago, rick55 said:

He has been radicalized to think that what he does is Patriotic and if given any real power would probably follow through with his fantasies.

23 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

P

The real question is..... since YOU have condemned 123 repeatedly for his views why haven't you condemned RussianDisinformation for his?

123 claims to be a godly Christian and so his hatred of 4.5 billion people is an abomination. when the other guy claims to love the lord while hating everyone else, i'll speak up if it's ok wit you.

I will be sure to check first.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

123 claims to be a godly Christian and so his hatred of 4.5 billion people is an abomination. when the other guy claims to love the lord while hating everyone else, i'll speak up if it's ok wit you.

I will be sure to check first.

I hate the way you are stupid, You need a reality check

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Sadly Liberals are the dumb.

Liberals are dumb, does that make conservatives stupid or the behavior of not looking to understand more than they have chosen to believe possible collectively acting out their pretense to time relativity which includes all known stages of societal evolution..

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

It just makes Liberals dumb

Liberals ignore the self evident, conservatives ignore being self contained. Stupid is as stupid does in the name of saving face with anyone being genetically honest standing up against socially corrupted historically characters hiding in their institutional rationalization of now cannot be Eternity eternally separating details kinetically here.