Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RussianDisinformation

Protecting Our Women From Alt-Right Predators

Women have always faced sexual harassment from creeps like Trump and Roy Moore. I think it is worse today than it was years ago. Back in the day, husbands, father, uncles and brother protected their female friends and relative. They still do today but they don't beat the shit out of these bastards like they did in our father's days. 

If some creep assaults your mom, sister, niece or cousin shouldn't we be doing what the justice system won't and punish the bastard by at least slapping him around or breaking his fingers. The evil stuff Trump and people like him do to girls and woman can be very traumatizing. IMO, men need to man up and start meting out a little DIY justice.

If Donald Trump grabbed you daughter's pussy what would you do? I'd beat the shit out of him and leave him bloody. Maybe that is because I know victims of sexual abuse or maybe I have a protective instinct. 

Image result for castrate pedophiles

We need to send a message to men who would assault women and I think that message would be best delivered and remembered via a good beating or castration.

6 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

If some creep assaults your mom, sister, niece or cousin shouldn't we be doing what the justice system won't and punish the bastard by at least slapping him around or breaking his fingers. The evil stuff Trump and people like him do to girls and woman can be very traumatizing. IMO, men need to man up and start meting out a little DIY justice.

The trouble with "might makes right", is that it often backfires, big-time.   What if the creep is armed;  Or has more muscle than you or knows MMA.   He could end up breaking your fingers, arms and legs.   And now your mom or sister are assaulted and so are you. 

When you take justice into your own hands, you're often facing people who have a mindset of 'nothing left to lose'.  They can be more ready for you than you for them.   Sure, vigilante justice had it's place in lawless areas like the Old West.

But today, it makes far more sense to go through channels and let justice be done by the professionals.

2 hours ago, bludog said:

The trouble with "might makes right", is that it often backfires, big-time.  

Actually I don't agree with that. If it didn't backfire, it's still wrong.

11 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

If  "Might makes right" was a true statement, justice would always be served ...  And the world would be a better place.   But it's not true.  It's a lie.  So I stick with the original statement " The trouble with "might makes right", is that it often backfires, big-time".

I don't think might makes right, but if someone sexually assaulted one of my daughters, someone would have to hold me back from kidnapping them and then torturing them until they beg for mercy--and then never get it.  

11 hours ago, Craig234 said:

Again with the wrong violence. You need to grow up.

My mom was attacked by a creep in an office setting. She landed a knee to his balls. Other men in the office finished the job. 

What would you do it you caught some sicko diddling your mother, daughter or sister? There is reason why the righties call liberals snowflakes.  We need to stop whining and start punching. Get off the blue pills. Bullies don't go away if you ignore them. Bullies go away when you beat the snot out of them.  

If anyone harms any of my loved ones they will regret for the rest of their lives. My mother would have kicked the shit out of Trump and Roy Brown. 

5 hours ago, bludog said:

If  "Might makes right" was a true statement, justice would always be served ...  And the world would be a better place.   But it's not true.  It's a lie.  So I stick with the original statement " The trouble with "might makes right", is that it often backfires, big-time".

There are a lot of blue pills. The most dangerous one is "Violence never solved anything". Tell that to Obama and SEAL team six after they killed bin Laden. Tell that to every African American who's ancestors were freed by the Union army. 

There is a time when violence is the only answer and this is especially true when dealing with Nazi types. Had the Jews not remained compliant during the Nazi rise to power and sniped a few thousand brown shirts WW-2 may not have happened.

5 hours ago, Craig234 said:

Why do you think protecting women from predators is wrong? Do you think a right-wing predator is going to listen to reason or suddenly develop humanity, morals and respect? The rightie trolls here are not our adversaries, they are enemies of all humanity. 

Women who get sexually assaulted by creeps like Trump, Cosby and Moore often end up scared for life. I'd risk breaking a knuckle or two protecting a woman or little girl from them and I would have no problem preemptively castrating one of them if I thought is would save one women from a lifetime of suffering and torment. There are somethings worse than death. Some women never recover from it. Roy Moore, Bill Cosby, and Donald Trump and their kind should be IMO castrated and caged. 

1 hour ago, Cecelia said:

I don't think might makes right, but if someone sexually assaulted one of my daughters, someone would have to hold me back from kidnapping them and then torturing them until they beg for mercy--and then never get it.  

There are certain things we should not intellectualize. For a long time I assumed that the right was brain washed but now I know their depravity goes much deeper. I don't ascribe this to paleo conservatives such as Joe Scarborough, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, George Will, or John McCain. Paleo conservatives are a dying breed.

When a girl or a woman is sexually assaulted the time for talk and intellectualizing is over. Had Trump and Moore been knocked around when they assaulted their first victim there may not have been 30+ more victims.

If am man puts his paws on a woman without her consent she should make him stop regardless of the means she employs otherwise she will feel like a victim and act like a victim her entire life. People like Trump and Moore see women as prey and something they want to own or conquer. When the wolf is attacking the sheep it's time to release the sheep dog.

6 hours ago, bludog said:

I agree might makes right is a lie.

I don't agree that the reason it's a lie is that violence can backfire.

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

My mom was attacked by a creep in an office setting. She landed a knee to his balls. Other men in the office finished the job. 

What would you do it you caught some sicko diddling your mother, daughter or sister? There is reason why the righties call liberals snowflakes.  We need to stop whining and start punching. Get off the blue pills. Bullies don't go away if you ignore them. Bullies go away when you beat the snot out of them.  

If anyone harms any of my loved ones they will regret for the rest of their lives. My mother would have kicked the shit out of Trump and Roy Brown. 

Good for your mother. I oppose wrong violence, not all. The problems is they're the same to you.

1 minute ago, Craig234 said:

Good for your mother. I oppose wrong violence, not all. The problems is they're the same to you.

Not even close and you are a fool to say that and I am being nice.  You never answered the question. What would you do if one of your female loved ones was assaulted by a creep like Trump. Would you allow her to be further assaulted by the creep's defense attorney or would you seek meaningful and effective justice?

44 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Why do you think protecting women from predators is wrong? Do you think a right-wing predator is going to listen to reason or suddenly develop humanity, morals and respect? The rightie trolls here are not our adversaries, they are enemies of all humanity. 

Women who get sexually assaulted by creeps like Trump, Cosby and Moore often end up scared for life. I'd risk breaking a knuckle or two protecting a woman or little girl from them and I would have no problem preemptively castrating one of them if I thought is would save one women from a lifetime of suffering and torment. There are somethings worse than death. Some women never recover from it. Roy Moore, Bill Cosby, and Donald Trump and their kind should be IMO castrated and caged. 

Minimal violence needed to protest women from assault is justified.

Unneeded violence to protect women - for vengeance - is not.

There's an argument for a lot of jail for sex crimes - but life sentences for any assault are not justified.

You also don't understand the role of castration in sexual assault - it's been shown not to be an effective prevention to rape, making it once again more vengeance. Drugs can help.

I would like to see us come up with more creative and effective options for protecting the public from assaults that are humane.

One idea I've considered is having an isolated community where groups like pedophiles could live.

8 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Not even close and you are a fool to say that and I am being nice.  You never answered the question. What would you do if one of your female loved ones was assaulted by a creep like Trump. Would you allow her to be further assaulted by the creep's defense attorney or would you seek meaningful and effective justice?

Your name calling is getting you close to ignore.

Not reading you further here including most of the last post.

3 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Your name calling is getting you close to ignore.

Not reading you further here including most of the last post.

What name calling?  Why are you lying? 

Put me on ignore if the truth and logic bothers you so much but don't act like a CON and lie because lying really does make you a CON.

BTW, the word ignore is related to the word ignorance. Just sayin.  If you would like to take this to NHB I would be happy to name call. Got the sack for it?

16 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

What name calling?  Why are you lying? 

Put me on ignore if the truth and logic bothers you so much but don't act like a CON and lie because lying really does make you a CON.

BTW, the word ignore is related to the word ignorance. Just sayin.  If you would like to take this to NHB I would be happy to name call. Got the sack for it?

Up to the moderator what to do with you, but you're on ignore.

10 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Minimal violence needed to protest women from assault is justified.

Unneeded violence to protect women - for vengeance - is not.

There's an argument for a lot of jail for sex crimes - but life sentences for any assault are not justified.

You also don't understand the role of castration in sexual assault - it's been shown not to be an effective prevention to rape, making it once again more vengeance. Drugs can help.

I would like to see us come up with more creative and effective options for protecting the public from assaults that are humane.

One idea I've considered is having an isolated community where groups like pedophiles could live.

Wrong! 

Minimal violence needed to protest women from assault is justified. How do you define that? When it comes to a predator anything short of  killing them is minimal violence.

Unneeded violence to protect women - for vengeance - is not. Cutting of their nuts or beating them is not vengeance it is punishment and therapy. 

There's an argument for a lot of jail for sex crimes - but life sentences for any assault are not justified. Sexual predators cannot be rehabilitated.  Keeping them locked up or executing them is the only responsible solution. They will re-offend.  Google it!

You also don't understand the role of castration in sexual assault - it's been shown not to be an effective prevention to rape, making it once again more vengeance. Drugs can help. Without balls they will lose their sexual urges and they won't be able to pass on their evil DNA. The only drug I would give them is arsenic. 

I would like to see us come up with more creative and effective options for protecting the public from assaults that are humane. Right now there are none so let's remain in the real world for now. Not dealing with them effectively IS inhumane. I liken it to a neighbor who buys a dangerous dog and lets it roam the neighborhood. 

Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence
  1. 1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed ... Infographic reads "The majority of sexual assault victims are under 30.

With 1 in 6 women in the US being a victim of sexual assault the time for talk is over.  It happens because the punishment is rare and inadequate. When it happens to one of yours maybe you will stop the intellectualizing and moralizing and join the real world. REAL GIRLS AND REAL WOMEN ARE BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED EVERY DAY in America and it is far far far worse in the Muslim world. 

Theories don't help. Pragmatism does. We have an obligation to protect people from punks, bullies and predators. There are not enough cops or courts to deal with these animals. Fathers and brothers need to step up.

11 minutes ago, Craig234 said:

Up to the moderator what to do with you, but you're on ignore.

I doubt that. You lied and I called you on it. There was not name calling and you know it. 

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

If you would like to take this to NHB I would be happy to name call. Got the sack for it?

Taking it to NHB is a good idea.  It would have been even better about 8 posts back.  I was away while this was going on, so I couldn't suggest it myself.

11 minutes ago, bludog said:

Taking it to NHB is a good idea.  It would have been even better about 8 posts back.  I was away while this was going on, so I couldn't suggest it myself.

Craig lied and said I was name calling him. IMO lying should be ban worthy before everything else. Do you agree? If not why not?

Lying is despicable but for reason it is tolerated these days. Lying is the right's stock and trade. 

When I asked Craig to show where I name called he ran. He started the argument which is fine but when he lost it he lied and said I name called. I don't like that crap from anyone.  Also, I am passionate about protecting women from sickos.

One thing you guys should remember..sexual assault is usually 99.9% committed by a MAN against a woman. Would we like to snatch their members off?? Oh hell yes and go all Bobbit on them..HOWEVER there is a huge dose of PTSD attached to this type of violation, we are also pre programed into thinking somehow it was our fault. While it is all nice and macho to go all Rambo on the dudes it SOLVES nothing. It still happened. Revenge only makes YOU feel better about yourself. Justice is a bit sweeter because their chances of getting violated go way the hell up...the fear of that for them alone is...priceless.

Best we can and should do is teach or children better...both males and females.

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Craig lied and said I was name calling him. IMO lying should be ban worthy before everything else. Do you agree? If not why not?

Lying is despicable but for reason it is tolerated these days. Lying is the right's stock and trade. 

When I asked Craig to show where I name called he ran. He started the argument which is fine but when he lost it he lied and said I name called. I don't like that crap from anyone.  Also, I am passionate about protecting women from sickos.

I get called a liar everyday in this forum along with a string of other names daily..by Cons. This is part of life at Libforum.org you have to have the skin for it. :)

6 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I get called a liar everyday in this forum along with a string of other names daily..by Cons. This is part of life at Libforum.org you have to have the skin for it. :)

But the one who lied claims to be a liberal. His lie was blatant. I did not name call him. Then he lacked the honor to apologize.

The difference between us and the CONs is that we tell the truth and they lie. We expect it from the CONs because that is what they do but we should not tolerate it from one of our own. We are better than them. We have honor and they don't. It really is that simple.

It is less about ideology with them these days and more about good vs evil.

35 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

And it's despicable for them to do that to you; but that's NHB, not this room where it's happening above.

No holds barred chat

• By Imgreatagain

Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• By deezer shoove

grgle

• By rippy38

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom