16 Women Tell Heartbreaking sotrys about Tramp

shintao

3 minutes ago, shintao said:

Yep, I agree. Talk is cheap. You need the supporting evidence and/or witnesses.

Agreed, regardless of political persuasion.

It seems as if the whole sexual harassment thing is the latest fad.

That being said, I have zero doubt that much of it is true - it's just to bad they apparently wait 20 and 30 years to say something, anything. The timing is VERY questionable......F'n politics.

4 hours ago, Fallopian said:

Oh don't act as though you really care. You guys didn't care when Clinton, Kennedy and all the other liberals were doing it. LOL! Spare us your fake outrage. 

so your parents never taught you morals so that you learned the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault???

interesting

5 hours ago, harryramar said:

so your parents never taught you morals so that you learned the difference between consensual sex and sexual assault???

interesting

Unfortunately, Fallopian does know, but he is just obediently lying and shilling to protect a pedophile who preys on children.

One wonders why it is so important to him to make sure a pedophile is free to victimize more children.

9 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

you are a pussy you cant whup anyones ass

Just stick to whooping your tiny dipstick loser. If you and I fought I would probably not allow you to land a punch fat ass. Then I would watch you go into cardiac arrest and die. 

Stick to flogging your dinky dong, it is what you alt-righties do best.

22 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Just stick to whooping your tiny dipstick loser. If you and I fought I would probably not allow you to land a punch fat ass. Then I would watch you go into cardiac arrest and die. 

Stick to flogging your dinky dong, it is what you alt-righties do best.

when ever your ready to be beaten let me know boy!  stick to sucking cocks and bending over for nlggers  you filthy faggot