Jump to content

Why Evangelicals Are So Dangerous and Sinful: Part One


Recommended Posts

When it comes to all forms of vice and sinful behavior, the Evangelicals are the are sinning machines. Most of them are in the South and Southern heritage is treason, slavery and segregation, lynchings and burning Black churches. Unlike the Jews who believe in doing right by the people they may have hurt, they call it atonement or the Catholics who confess their sins and ask for forgiveness and to penance to avoid hell and ages in purgatory the evangelical believes that if you roll around of the floor, drool and babble like a fucking retard you become born again and at that point on they are a shoe in for heaven. The call themselves saved. This makes those bastards dangerous for obvious reasons. One less obvious reason is that when action needs to be taken, these assholes will pray. Next time you see a rightie choking on food, don't give him the Heimlich Maneuver, pray for the asshole.  

 

Image result for Trump AntiChrist

The dishonesty hypocrisy of the Bible Bangers makes them dangerous. The elected the most vulgar man to the highest office in the land and if Christianity is true, they have elected the Anti-Christ himself!

 

Evangelicals are America’s most powerful religious affiliation. As a group, white evangelicals form one-fifth of all registered voters in the United States and make up one-third of all voters who identify or lean Republican.

 

Of the 70.6% of Americans who consider themselves Christian, evangelism has consistently been the most popular denomination. In fact, at least one quarter of the population in nearly 30 states is affiliated with the evangelical faith.

 

The Most Holy Rolling States Have The Most Poverty and Vice

 

5. Arkansas
> Pct. evangelical: 46%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -7%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +5%
> Median household income: $44,334

 

4. Oklahoma
> Pct. evangelical: 47%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -6%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $49,176

 

3. Alabama
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +4%
> Median household income: $46,257

 

2. Kentucky
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $46,659

 

1. Tennessee
> Pct. evangelical: 52%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +1%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +2%
> Median household income: $48,547

 

The Least Holy Rolling States Have The Highest Incomes and the Least Vice

 

50. Utah
> Pct. evangelical: 7%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Mormon
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $65,977

 

49. Massachusetts
> Pct. evangelical: 9%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -2%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +15%
> Median household income: $75,297

 

48. New York
> Pct. evangelical: 10%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $62,909

 

47. Vermont
> Pct. evangelical: 11%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: N/A
> Most common religion: Unaffiliated
> Fastest growing religion: N/A
> Median household income: $57,677

 

46. New Hampshire
> Pct. evangelical: 13%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +9%
> Median household income: $73,433

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I've got 99 problems and 98 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.

Go Fuck yourself ASSHOLE!!!! Stupid MF'er

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to convert everyone else to YOUR religion is despicable in itself.  No one religion, or version of the same religion is better than any other. 

 

The best religion is no religion.  Those unaffiliated with a church, Atheists and Agnostics, usually have higher morals than those who profess to a religion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bludog said:

Trying to convert everyone else to YOUR religion is despicable in itself.  No one religion, or version of the same religion is better than any other. 

 

The best religion is no religion.  Those unaffiliated with a church, Atheists and Agnostics, usually have higher morals than those who profess to a religion.

 

The people most represented in prison in the US are Muslims and Christians

 

Jews, atheists, Buddhists, Sikhs,  and Hare Krishas are under represented. Islam and Christianity cause criminality and the more fundamental they are the more evil they are. Other religions have the opposite effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Looks like facts get your panties in a bunch loser.:rolleyes:

 

What "facts"??

 

Sadly, ANYONE with just a tiny spec of a brain cell realizes you presented ZERO in terms of any FACTS, shitstain!!!

 

BUT if you call your PONTIFICATIONS "facts", then I guess you are to be commended for once again, YOU displaying your utter stupidity to all the world!!

 

Enjoy your dumbass day.

 

Sadly, this is like beating the retard in 2nd grade with a rubber hose. Only you don't need a hose to do the same kind of damage to these shitstains.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

What "facts"??

 

Sadly, ANYONE with just a tiny spec of a brain cell realizes you presented ZERO in terms of any FACTS, shitstain!!!

 

BUT if you call your PONTIFICATIONS "facts", then I guess you are to be commended for once again, YOU displaying your utter stupidity to all the world!!

 

Enjoy your dumbass day.

 

Sadly, this is like beating the retard in 2nd grade with a rubber hose. Only you don't need a hose to do the same kind of damage to these shitstains.

 

Do you ever not lie MidnightMaxiPad?

 

These are facts cunt bag! CHOKE ON THEM LOSER!

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile.

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile. Red Sates Are Where the Sluts Are!

 

The Most Holy Rolling States Have The Most Poverty and Vice

 

5. Arkansas
> Pct. evangelical: 46%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -7%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +5%
> Median household income: $44,334

 

4. Oklahoma
> Pct. evangelical: 47%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -6%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $49,176

 

3. Alabama
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +4%
> Median household income: $46,257

 

2. Kentucky
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $46,659

 

1. Tennessee
> Pct. evangelical: 52%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +1%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +2%
> Median household income: $48,547

 

The Least Holy Rolling States Have The Highest Incomes and the Least Vice

 

50. Utah
> Pct. evangelical: 7%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Mormon
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $65,977

 

49. Massachusetts
> Pct. evangelical: 9%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -2%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +15%
> Median household income: $75,297

 

48. New York
> Pct. evangelical: 10%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $62,909

 

47. Vermont
> Pct. evangelical: 11%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: N/A
> Most common religion: Unaffiliated
> Fastest growing religion: N/A
> Median household income: $57,677

 

46. New Hampshire
> Pct. evangelical: 13%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +9%
> Median household income: $73,433

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

 

Do you ever not lie MidnightMaxiPad?

 

These are facts cunt bag! CHOKE ON THEM LOSER!

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile.

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile. Red Sates Are Where the Sluts Are!

 

The Most Holy Rolling States Have The Most Poverty and Vice

 

5. Arkansas
> Pct. evangelical: 46%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -7%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +5%
> Median household income: $44,334

 

4. Oklahoma
> Pct. evangelical: 47%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -6%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $49,176

 

3. Alabama
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +4%
> Median household income: $46,257

 

2. Kentucky
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $46,659

 

1. Tennessee
> Pct. evangelical: 52%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +1%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +2%
> Median household income: $48,547

 

The Least Holy Rolling States Have The Highest Incomes and the Least Vice

 

50. Utah
> Pct. evangelical: 7%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Mormon
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $65,977

 

49. Massachusetts
> Pct. evangelical: 9%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -2%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +15%
> Median household income: $75,297

 

48. New York
> Pct. evangelical: 10%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $62,909

 

47. Vermont
> Pct. evangelical: 11%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: N/A
> Most common religion: Unaffiliated
> Fastest growing religion: N/A
> Median household income: $57,677

 

46. New Hampshire
> Pct. evangelical: 13%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +9%
> Median household income: $73,433

 

 

3  points- 1) this data suggests that evangelicalism is the opiate of the American masses. 2) the poorer "evangelical" red states use disproportionally more federal aid for natural disasters and industrial caused disasters. 3) yet these people are so blind with hate and entitlement that they would cut their noses off to spite their faces. They want to do away with the federal govt that is the only protection they have, because they see the help that the govt gives to the "oppressed" "riches" wasted on thieves.  Jesus said of he oppressed, "if you help then, you help me."

 

Having sinfully mixed religion and politics with their "moral majority" their true hateful and destructive nature is revealed by the choice they thrust upon their fellow Americans. By helping to elect a sinful megalomaniac, Evangelicalists  have shown the world that they are indeed a terrible blight on christiandom and are Far more dangerous than the Pharisees of Jesus' time.

 

yes RD, they are sinful & dangeous.  This entire website demonstrates their lockstep with the great deceiver himself. More importantly, their leader has shown the WORLD who they are.  THEY ARE THE ANTI-Christ. They think Trump is their enabler, but they will be thinking again when their evil loyalty is repaid in kind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

 

Do you ever not lie MidnightMaxiPad?

 

These are facts cunt bag! CHOKE ON THEM LOSER!

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile.

 

United States map with state teen birth rates (births per 1,000 females ages 15-19) by quartile. Red Sates Are Where the Sluts Are!

 

The Most Holy Rolling States Have The Most Poverty and Vice

 

5. Arkansas
> Pct. evangelical: 46%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -7%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +5%
> Median household income: $44,334

 

4. Oklahoma
> Pct. evangelical: 47%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -6%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $49,176

 

3. Alabama
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +4%
> Median household income: $46,257

 

2. Kentucky
> Pct. evangelical: 49%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +0%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $46,659

 

1. Tennessee
> Pct. evangelical: 52%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: +1%
> Most common religion: Evangelical
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +2%
> Median household income: $48,547

 

The Least Holy Rolling States Have The Highest Incomes and the Least Vice

 

50. Utah
> Pct. evangelical: 7%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: 0%
> Most common religion: Mormon
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +6%
> Median household income: $65,977

 

49. Massachusetts
> Pct. evangelical: 9%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -2%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +15%
> Median household income: $75,297

 

48. New York
> Pct. evangelical: 10%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +10%
> Median household income: $62,909

 

47. Vermont
> Pct. evangelical: 11%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: N/A
> Most common religion: Unaffiliated
> Fastest growing religion: N/A
> Median household income: $57,677

 

46. New Hampshire
> Pct. evangelical: 13%
> 2007-2014 change, evangelical: -1%
> Most common religion: Catholic
> Fastest growing religion: Unaffiliated, +9%
> Median household income: $73,433

 

You DO know that the FACTS ARE THAT 90% of these are born to HISPANIC AND BLACK dhums, right???

 

AND THAT shoots your bullshit right out the fucking window, shitstain!!
 

Now go suck on your teat and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thought this rather down-to-earth, succinct definition of Fundamentalism, from The Urban Dictionary, would add to the conversation:

 

 
Quote

 

A person who takes their religion so literally and to such extremes that they contradict the very basis of their faith. They typically believe in a literal, verbatim interpretation of their scripture. They also have ridiculous, childish defenses to intelligent criticism of their beliefs that border on insanity. The level of hypocrisy and stupidity most of these people exhibit is truly profound.

Prime examples of fundamentalists are the geniuses who call themselves Christians and march around with signs that say "GOD HATES FAGS," seriously suggest that the earth is 6,000 years old when an overwhelming amount of scientific evidence proves otherwise, or tell women that they are filthy when they are menstruating (because it's in the Bible, you know).

Fundamentalists in general give religion a bad name. By definiition, it is impossible for any religion or belief structure that is centered on love, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness (most of the major religions are) to be anything but great. However, when people watch the news and see these dumbasses parading around with their "THANK GOD FOR AIDS - FAGS GO TO HELL" signs and calling themselves Christians, it tends to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

See also asshat.
Jerry Falwell blamed the 9/11 attacks on the wrath of God, which he claims was incited by gays, lesbians, and pornography. He's a fundamentalist.

 

 

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

 

You DO know that the FACTS ARE THAT 90% of these are born to HISPANIC AND BLACK dhums, right???

 

AND THAT shoots your bullshit right out the fucking window, shitstain!!
 

Now go suck on your teat and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
 

 

 

Fuck you and stop lying before you are located you lying racist POS. 

 

Alaska has a high teen pregnancy rate and there are damn few Blacks and Hispanics there but there are the Palin sluts are.

 

There are more Blacks and Hispanics in NY that Texas you lying ignorant piece of Nazi shit.  You got caught lying again your ignorant fool.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...