Trump attacks 'Al Frankenstein' on Twitter, ignores Roy Moore assault scandal

robby8584

All three men are on a power trip with women of lower socioeconomic status.  Judging by their acts that have come to light so far:--  Trump is worst, then Moore and third, Franken.  Trump's attacks are selective, in favor of Moore and the rotten, unscrupulous branch of his party ...  That includes, first and foremost, Trump himself.  Trump's hypocritical attacks on Franken and silence about Moore say volumes about his own lack of morals and abuse of women. 

Trump is more of an arch-abuser of the weak and powerless, including men and women, than either of the two other men;  One of whose acts he is ignoring, and the other whose acts do not even come near to approaching Trump's abuses and misconduct.

Based on this yardstick alone, Trump is unqualified to be President of the United States of America.

Not surprised at all with Trump's reaction..he has a pattern and this follows it to the tee.

Damn shame about Franken, tho I and pleased he was man enough to deal with it head on. One other did the same his name escapes me. As a female, if hand and finger prints were left behind most of us would be covered in them. Most of it was stupid man stuff and tossed off as such but in the work place it becomes a totally different ball game.

I hope that all men and women take a step back and realize that each of us is responsible for our bad behavior. This kind of thing has been so common place I think most thought it was okay. Women must take a certain level of blame as well...we allowed it to continue by staying silent. I was much younger and less street smart when It happened at the joint I worked at (major corporation). If I knew back then how to curb it I would have. Looking back, it was what I would now label as forced one sided flirting by a superior, non stop including touchy feelie crap. If I was there today, in the same place, I still would not have ratted him out to corporate but I would have made triple sure if he did it again I would remove his balls with a dull knife...quietly.  A warning shot across the bow so to speak. Back then one simply dodged and weaved around this sort of thing. There are ways to curb it but many of us just let it slide.

Each females threshold is different as to what they deem improper and there are many degrees of "This ain't right". All of it is a pain in the butt to deal or even not deal with it. Now when it happens I deal with it on the first grope, a stop sign so to speak, I try to keep it friendly still and shame them gently and privately. We should not have to set verbal boundaries but sometimes it has to be done but one does not have to burn the world down to fix it.

Most of the times where it has happened to me, upon reflection, was on the job and by superiors. I now work on construction sites with "the boyz" and one would think they would have less class but that is untrue. There, I am an equal, just another smuck doing their job. We talk trash but it never gets personal or creepy.

There is a mob mentality when it comes to both sexes...a group of females out on the town, will sometimes single out a dude and verbally, with sexual undertones, go after him. Same goes for dudes that wolf whistle at a single female walking past their construction site.

This is built into our culture..it all boils down to lack of respect. I so hope our generation taught their children better.

40 minutes ago, QuantumPhyzx said:

One thing I noticed no one in the news make mention of is how our "President with the best brain, best brain" mispelled Frankenstein. He spelled it Frankenstien. He can't even insult people without making a gaffe.

It was pointed out, most focused on the implication there were more photos, meaning Trumps mind went there.

This shows a few things..he doesn't use spell check and he thinks he is clever at word play and he wants to dirty up any situation way past the facts. This is a great story for him, keeps those with the attention span of a gnat amused and keeps the media focused on the lil things that do not mean a thing. The whole tweet was a diversion.

I have tracked all of his tweets since Jan or Feb, he does have a pattern and that Frankenstien one was just another in a long list of smoke and mirrors.

Franken on a USO tour went over the line, acting like a teen. That is so vastly different than those who use their power as sex predators! Al is a funny guy, he was a funny kid. He knows he went way to far on the USO tour and he quickly apologized. He didn't see it when it happened like he should have. And yeah, all of us men need to rethink a bit about how we act.

Trump is an Bad word for a lot of reasons. So is Judge Roy Moore. One of my favorite comedians, Louis CK., yeah, he's an Bad word now too. 

How you conduct yourself as a person is more important than any career. 

Peace!

On 11/19/2017 at 8:36 PM, TheOldBarn said:

Franken on a USO tour went over the line, acting like a teen. That is so vastly different than those who use their power as sex predators! Al is a funny guy, he was a funny kid. He knows he went way to far on the USO tour and he quickly apologized. He didn't see it when it happened like he should have. And yeah, all of us men need to rethink a bit about how we act.

Trump is an Bad word for a lot of reasons. So is Judge Roy Moore. One of my favorite comedians, Louis CK., yeah, he's an Bad word now too. 

How you conduct yourself as a person is more important than any career. 

Peace!

And low and behold, he didn't act like a teenager at all on the USO tour, he acted in character. Leeann Tweeden was lying, as it turns out. She was posing for the 'groping' picture. She sexually harassed Robin Williams and two other soldiers on the USO tour. AND, after claiming she couldn't stomach al franken anymore and never saw him afterwards, she actually went to the USO Dedication Dinner in Honor of Al Franken in 2009 and can be seen in pictures smiling, laughing, and hugging Al Franken. Just some of the evidence against Tweeden: http://verifiedpolitics.com/rest-photos-videos-franken-tweedens-uso-tour-just-emerged/

Al Franken asked for an ethics investigation HIMSELF for a very specific reason. And, if you watched her CNN interview after Franken issued his apology and requested the investigation, Tweeden demurred her accusation and said "no, that's okay. no investigation is needed, don't worry about it"