hillary was right about some of The Rump voters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When she called them deplorables she should have doubled down on it. This also proves what I have been saying for years. As bad as Republican politicians are their base is far far worse. Republicans voters proved it in the presidential primary when 95% of them went for Cruz and Trump and ignored a the decent John Kasich.

24 minutes ago, William1444 said:

rump voters voting for roy moore makes hillary sound 100% correct.

since they probably most are irredeemable, deplorable, phony christians.

And every democrat not demanding Franken resign, is just as irredeemable, deplorable, and phony. 

7 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

When she called them deplorables she should have doubled down on it. This also proves what I have been saying for years. As bad as Republican politicians are their base is far far worse. Republicans voters proved it in the presidential primary when 95% of them went for Cruz and Trump and ignored a the decent John Kasich.

You have political instincts. 

Ps: the left would have decimated Kaisch. 

Just now, untitled said:

Don't be a troll, ok? Move on.

I'm not being a troll. You're just not making sense at all. Liberals fit the description of Christian alot more than republicans do. Remember when Jesus said to "Feed the hungry, care for the sick, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, and pay our taxes"? Guess which party doesn't follow that? You guessed it! Republicans.

I seriously want an explanation from you because it seems like you have no clue what you're even talking about.

Just now, ChristianLiberal said:

I'm not being a troll. You're just not making sense at all. Liberals fit the description of Christian alot more than republicans do. Remember when Jesus said to "Feed the hungry, care for the sick, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, and pay our taxes"? Guess which party doesn't follow that? You guessed it! Republicans.

I seriously want an explanation from you because it seems like you have no clue what you're even talking about.

Another hate filled Christian. Bye, troll.

Just now, untitled said:

Hate filled? You do seriously know nothing of what you're talking about to believe I'm filled with hate. All I said was that the description of Christian fits the liberal party more than the conservative party and that registers in your mind as "Hate"???? Wow ok.

The only hate filled person I see is you.

Just now, untitled said:

Also Christians can't hate. The actual definition of Christian means "Christ-like." If you're not living your life the way Jesus wants you to, you're not a Christian. Plain and simple.

And last I checked, Jesus told His followers not to hate. He told us to love.

12 minutes ago, ChristianLiberal said:

I don't recall Jesus ever calling on government to fill the needs of the hungry, care for the sick or sheltering homeless.